🔥 🔥 Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread** 🔥 🔥

Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1131
  1. #526
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,339
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,309
    Thanked in
    12,098 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    https://t.me/WeTheMedia/20537

    NEW HAMPSHIRE

    Marylyn Todd alleges that the auditors in Windham reopened the election, wiped the data, and reset the machines.

    This essentially covered up the tracks for whoever tampered with the machines.

    This comes after the Gateway Pundit revealed yesterday that two of the three auditors have conflicts of interest with Pelosi and Schumer.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...elosi-schumer/

    For further reading:
    https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/693

    New Hampshire auditor Harri Hursti has been a naughty boy.

    Patriot Marylyn Todd has watched his every move, and look what she just found, after Hursti accessed the people of New Hampshire's election machine.

    On May 12th, why did Hursti reset the memory card?

    On May 12th, why did Hursti clear the counters?

    On May 12th, why did Hursti back date to November 3, 2020?

    Anybody know where Harri Hursti is right now?

    Or his auditor pals Philip Stark and Marc Lindeman?

    Asking on behalf of New Hampshire patriots.

    You can run but you can't hide.
    One of the NH auditors quit, so they can't "legally" do the audit now. Have to have 3 per the rules.

  2. #527
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,626
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,714
    Thanked in
    1,634 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Here we go. Had to know it was coming. They know they can't win without cheating.
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/28...aign=ACTENGAGE

  3. #528
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,613
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,303
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pennsylvania County Votes to Investigate Voting Machines Over ‘Errors’

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...tuP9bAVQ%3D%3D



    - - - Updated - - -


    Patrick Colbeck – We Caught Them All, Audits Will Lead To Decertification Of The Election

    https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/p...-the-election/

  4. #529
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,658
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32732214

    Bizarre phone call from Bill Barr.....

    Was it a threat?

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1398427487319871493

  5. #530
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    gear church's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    380

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    766
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points
    759117887

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    I did read them and understand the procedural grounds as well as decisions based on merit. This is what I do for a living. Your own response acknowledges that these were not all tossed out of court without the court addressing the evidence or lack thereof in the bogus claims. Even when a court grants summary judgment on a technicality they often address the merits of the claim (as they did in most of these frivolous claims). Doctrine of latches means that the President should have raised these claims challenging absentee voting laws prior to the vote. Absentee voting laws were in place prior to November 3rd, and Trump was vocal in his complaint about mail in voting (because he knew he was tanking in the polls). He had every opportunity to challenge those laws prior to the vote, and he did in PA, but lost. But not all the claims were denied based on procedural grounds. These cases were laughed out of court because they lack solid evidence of fraud. Some of the judges who threw out these cases were Trump appointees, so to say that the judiciary was somehow biased against Trump is BS. Voter fraud did not occur. Trump lost because he did not get as many votes as Biden, and your claims that none of the courts that threw out these cases considered the merits if FALSE.

    Trump v. Wisconsin's Elections Commission, 983 F.3d 919 (7th Cir. 2020) AND I QUOTE ""After an evidentiary hearing, the district court rejected the President's claims on the merits and entered judgment for the Commission and other defendants. The Electors Clause, the court determined, addressed the "Manner"—the "approach, form, method, or mode"—by which Wisconsin appointed its electors. For Wisconsin, that meant only by "general ballot at the general election," WIS. STAT. § 8.25(1), with the court further observing that any mistakes in administering the election did not change that the electors were appointed by general " e
    Trump v. Biden, 394 Wis. 2d 629 (Wisconsin Supreme Court 2020) Also finding the Trump campaigns claims meritless as well as barred under procedural grounds.
    Bowyer v. Ducey, (District of Arizona 12 9, 2020) the court held that the request to disenfranchise Arizona voters "should be accompanied by clear and conclusive facts to support the alleged 'egregious range of conduct in Maricopa County and other Arizona counties...Yet the Complaint's allegations are sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence." The Court obviously considered the evidence, or in this case the lack thereof.
    Law v. Whitmer, 477 P.3d 1124 (Nev. 2020)

    When you say "this is what I do for a living" what is it that you do?

    I know you're a felon from your early posts on the forum so do tell what is that felons do for a living that involves reading and dissecting court decisions?

    I think you're wrong on what you are saying and which side you side with so no doubt there is a ideological difference between the two of us but I'm just curious at this point because damn, you're self righteous. I should know because I can be self righteous myself.


    Link where you mention your time in the fed system.

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...t=#post1343814
    Last edited by gear church; 05-29-2021 at 11:05 PM.

  6. #531
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,085

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,764
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,783
    Thanked in
    2,265 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    “1 million ballots counted in the ONLY forensic audit in Maricopa County!”

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nted-analyzed/

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  7. #532
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,526

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,549
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    When you say "this is what I do for a living" what is it that you do?

    I know you're a felon from your early posts on the forum so do tell what is that felons do for a living that involves reading and dissecting court decisions?

    I think you're wrong on what you are saying and which side you side with so no doubt there is a ideological difference between the two of us but I'm just curious at this point because damn, you're self righteous. I should know because I can be self righteous myself.


    Link where you mention your time in the fed system.

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...t=#post1343814
    This dude is dumb as fuck ....hes a perfect example of being so mart hes stupid ....typical democrap/libtard

  8. #533
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,613
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,303
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  9. #534
    Registered User
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    1,181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    812
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points
    1745825104

    Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    When you say "this is what I do for a living" what is it that you do?

    I know you're a felon from your early posts on the forum so do tell what is that felons do for a living that involves reading and dissecting court decisions?

    I think you're wrong on what you are saying and which side you side with so no doubt there is a ideological difference between the two of us but I'm just curious at this point because damn, you're self righteous. I should know because I can be self righteous myself.


    Link where you mention your time in the fed system.

    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...t=#post1343814
    One of my jobs is legal research and writing. This is an extension of the work I did in the fed system. I was the law clerk in the pen for the last four years. During that time I got a dozen immediate release orders (including my own), won a few law suits, and got a GVR order from the US Supreme Court. I do mostly post conviction litigation, expungements and motions for early termination of supervision. Just read the cases and you can see that the courts address the claims of fraud even if they are tossing the claim for a lack of standing (jurisdiction). It is not uncommon for a court to address the merits of a claim when tossing the claim in summary judgment.

  10. #535
    Registered User
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    1,181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    812
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Rep Points
    1745825104

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    This dude is dumb as fuck ....hes a perfect example of being so mart hes stupid ....typical democrap/libtard
    Says the dipshit who has been wrong for months. You all have been swinging from BS conspiracy to BS conspiracy for months and none of your predictions have come to fruition. Your shining intellect is on full display with every post.

  11. #536
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,526

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,549
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Says the dipshit who has been wrong for months. You all have been swinging from BS conspiracy to BS conspiracy for months and none of your predictions have come to fruition. Your shining intellect is on full display with every post.
    Have I been wrong for months my fellow spineless jelly fish? Seriousely let me guess and Im gonna go out on limb here and say you think everything is just peachy? Meaning no border issues, stock market is great, retirements arent in danger, tax increases are just fine and oh and how much is gas now and why? Wait wait lets not forget cost of living increasing ..for the record I expect a lengthy reply from you loaded with bullshit.....have a nice nite you democrap libtard..your a fucking fool kool aide drinking sheep .....

    For the record what exactly did I predict that did not come true?
    Last edited by twisted; 05-31-2021 at 05:09 PM.

  12. #537
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,561
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points
    81010595

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Have I been wrong for months my fellow spineless jelly fish? Seriousely let me guess and Im gonna go out on limb here and say you think everything is just peachy? Meaning no border issues, stock market is great, retirements arent in danger, tax increases are just fine and oh and how much is gas now and why? Wait wait lets not forget cost of living increasing ..for the record I expect a lengthy reply from you loaded with bullshit.....have a nice nite you democrap libtard..your a fucking fool kool aide drinking sheep .....

    For the record what exactly did I predict that did not come true?
    Typical meaningless response from a Trump supporter...
    Never address the question asked..just call the person names and deflect.
    Yes, you and most everybody else has been completely wrong with ur predictions.
    NO STATE found fraud.. Biden WAS sworn in.
    Now you have this circus sideshow of a recount that's not doing jack shit.
    I'm gonna make a prediction that for sure will come true:
    Once your little recount thingy is over, they'll have "proof" but no real way to prove it.
    Then they're gonna say the courts refused to hear the case.
    Youll see.
    :: prudence ::

  13. #538
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,613
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,303
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  14. #539
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,098
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,561
    Thanked in
    1,035 Posts
    Rep Points
    81010595

    Bwwwhahahahhaha!!
    :: prudence ::

  15. #540
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,596

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,613
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,303
    Thanked in
    5,299 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Bwwwhahahahhaha!!
    I knew someone will take the bait.

    Trump didn't say it. Steve Bannon did.

    But

    Trump said the vaccine would be ready by end of year.
    And you guys laughed.

    That came true regardless that Fool Biden thinks he created the vaccine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2021, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 06:27 AM
  5. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums