• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao

Murphy got caught cheating in New Jersey

In several counties after 100% of results came in and the Republican candidate Jack was in the lead,several ballot dumps magically appeared lmao

In one county it was 41,000 bites🤣🤣🤣

These people are the dumbest humans on Earth.

Clear as day fraud. Now we're gonna see another audit...

I saw that, 100% in but he gained votes. Why is it that dems always win the day after?

And here we go, it starts rolling in.

BTW Jack refused to concede. This def is going to need a major investigation

NJ ELECTION UPDATE: 56 Voting Machines Were Shut Down, Shipped To Warehouse On Election Night In Dem Stronghold County Where Gov Murphy Got Over 113K Votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/nj-election-update-56-voting-machines-shut-shipped-warehouse-election-night-dem-stronghold-county-gov-murphy-got-113k-votes/

On Wednesday, County Clerk Christopher Durkin said voting machines in 56 districts were shut down without being counted first.
Durkin blamed the shutdown of 56 voting machines on a “poll worker error.” The News 12 reporter Tony Caputo asked Durkin about the location of the voting machines and when they would be counted? Durkin answered, “It’s a mix; they are mostly in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, Maplewood, and Montclair, which are the majority of those 56 districts.” He asked New Jersey residents not to jump to conclusions as to why the voting machines were shut down without being counted first. He explained, “Those machines are at the polling place right now. Those machines have to be brought back to the warehouse. A judge will issue an order for us to open those machines, retrieve the results and post those results.”

Last edited:
Still nothing worth mentioning with the Arizona foolishness?
At some point I'm sure you realized it was a scam.
Why not just say it?

I'm here.. Still nothing??
Now what?

Just like the hunter lap top, just like the BLM riots this takes time when you have 20 vs a million. Truth will prevail.

Here in 2021, we have seen election fraud in NJ and Virginia- costing us New Jersey.

We have also seen movement toward audits in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Texas, and other states. These states are answering questions posed by their citizens.

I get asked a lot why we did the audit. Let me give you a comprehensive summary of what we found.

I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the Arizona Senator fighting for election integrity and auditing every election! Help me push back on the woke media and make the case for election integrity!

Let me lay out for you all that we found.
Here's the rundown:

The Arizona Senate chose Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company owned by Doug Logan, to conduct a complete forensic audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election. This audit consisted of counting all 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County (the 4th largest county in all of the United States), forensically investigating the ballots themselves in addition to investigating the voting machines used in the election. The MSM’s sensational headlines about how Arizona’s forensic audit of Maricopa County found 360 more votes for Biden than Trump has captured headlines, and the story ends there for almost every article you read. What they fail to tell you is the real meat of the findings: over 57,000 fraudulent ballots!

There were 57,734 potentially fraudulent ballots cast in Maricopa County for the 2020 general election. Remember, the vote difference in the 2020 election between Biden and Trump in Arizona was only 10,457 votes.

MCTEC Deleted All Of The Election Files:

Fortunately, in the AZ Senate audit, a company by the name of CyFIR was contracted to investigate the hardware, machines, tabulators, etc used in the election. CyFIR found and showed that the Maricopa County Recorder’s office actually deleted the entire 2020 General election results from their system the day before an audit and when the results were reinstalled on the system, approximately 269,000 ballot images were now corrupt and unreadable, in addition to approximately 30,000 missing ballots!

In addition, Patriots who had been recording and watching the publicly accessible cameras within the inside of this building were able to match time and date stamps of video with the time and date stamps of the deletions CyFIR found and actually have video that has positively identified three (3) individuals on a computer at that moment in the facility who could have deleted the election results! This info has been passed to the Attorney General of Arizona Mark Brnovich for investigation and prosecution. This is a crime and they must be held accountable.

Elections Machines Accessed The Internet:

In the Sept. 24th hearing, CyFIR revealed and showed that not only can these ballot machines access the internet, but in Maricopa County they did access the internet. In the hearing, CyFIR provided the time & date stamps to prove it as well as the IP addresses of the computers they connected to!

Canvassing Revealed Up To 173,000 Missing Ballots In Maricopa County:

During the canvass, individuals were interviewed at their residence that were registered to vote in Maricopa County but whom the county did not record a vote. Of those interviewed, 34.23% of these people said they had actually voted in the 2020 election.

34.23 % of these residents had voted, but no vote was ever registered or recorded for them. Their vote was missing and not counted in the election… When multiplying 34.23% by the number of registered Voters in Maricopa County that also show “not to have voted”, (505,709 people), there is a potential 173,000 missing Votes in Maricopa County alone! Arizona has 14 other counties.

Canvassing Revealed Over 96,000 Ghost Votes In Arizona:

In addition, the Canvass found that across the state of Arizona an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were Ghost Votes! These are votes that were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registered address or who were verified as having moved away before October 2020.

The State of Arizona, from July 3rd to Sept 4th, 2021, researched the voter identity of 673,560 registered AZ Voters and found that they could not identify 58% or 393,017 as being real human beings.

The State found these “people” could not be identified through either an Arizona MVD driver’s license search, nor could they be identified or found under a federal search with the last 4 numbers of their Social Security #, name and date of birth.

Democrats Themselves Testified That Voting Machines Are Not Secure:

Democratic Senators Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Ron Wyden, and others testify how easily the voting machines can be hacked and how they can be used to alter the outcome of an election.

It turns out there were hundreds of thousands of ballots with problems- ballots cast without voters, and voters casting ballots that didn't get counted.

We did the audit because we knew there was fraud, and we needed to know how much so we could stop it. We don't want another 2020 and we don't want another New Jersey.
The 2020 election contained fraud from beginning to end. It needs to be addressed- and we need to decertify.

I'm pushing so hard for audits because of the unexpected things we found! We did not expect all the ballots cast by no one. We did not expect the scale of the issues.

If we found all that in one county, imagine what we could find in a whole state.

Now, we prosecute perps. Now, we decertify.

Reps from 39 other states have signed on to aggressive election integrity measures, audits, and decertifications. Our movement is growing!

Libturdz since 2016:

Trump colluded w/ Russia to steal the election

Same Libturdz since 2020:

There's no way in hell an election can be rigged

LOL, what dumb kvntz... :blowjob:

Here in 2021, we have seen election fraud in NJ and Virginia- costing us New Jersey.

We have also seen movement toward audits in Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Texas, and other states. These states are answering questions posed by their citizens.

I get asked a lot why we did the audit. Let me give you a comprehensive summary of what we found.

I'm Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers. I am the Arizona Senator fighting for election integrity and auditing every election! Help me push back on the woke media and make the case for election integrity!

Let me lay out for you all that we found.
Here's the rundown:

The Arizona Senate chose Cyber Ninjas, a Florida company owned by Doug Logan, to conduct a complete forensic audit of the Maricopa County 2020 election. This audit consisted of counting all 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County (the 4th largest county in all of the United States), forensically investigating the ballots themselves in addition to investigating the voting machines used in the election. The MSM’s sensational headlines about how Arizona’s forensic audit of Maricopa County found 360 more votes for Biden than Trump has captured headlines, and the story ends there for almost every article you read. What they fail to tell you is the real meat of the findings: over 57,000 fraudulent ballots!

There were 57,734 potentially fraudulent ballots cast in Maricopa County for the 2020 general election. Remember, the vote difference in the 2020 election between Biden and Trump in Arizona was only 10,457 votes.

MCTEC Deleted All Of The Election Files:

Fortunately, in the AZ Senate audit, a company by the name of CyFIR was contracted to investigate the hardware, machines, tabulators, etc used in the election. CyFIR found and showed that the Maricopa County Recorder’s office actually deleted the entire 2020 General election results from their system the day before an audit and when the results were reinstalled on the system, approximately 269,000 ballot images were now corrupt and unreadable, in addition to approximately 30,000 missing ballots!

In addition, Patriots who had been recording and watching the publicly accessible cameras within the inside of this building were able to match time and date stamps of video with the time and date stamps of the deletions CyFIR found and actually have video that has positively identified three (3) individuals on a computer at that moment in the facility who could have deleted the election results! This info has been passed to the Attorney General of Arizona Mark Brnovich for investigation and prosecution. This is a crime and they must be held accountable.

Elections Machines Accessed The Internet:

In the Sept. 24th hearing, CyFIR revealed and showed that not only can these ballot machines access the internet, but in Maricopa County they did access the internet. In the hearing, CyFIR provided the time & date stamps to prove it as well as the IP addresses of the computers they connected to!

Canvassing Revealed Up To 173,000 Missing Ballots In Maricopa County:

During the canvass, individuals were interviewed at their residence that were registered to vote in Maricopa County but whom the county did not record a vote. Of those interviewed, 34.23% of these people said they had actually voted in the 2020 election.

34.23 % of these residents had voted, but no vote was ever registered or recorded for them. Their vote was missing and not counted in the election… When multiplying 34.23% by the number of registered Voters in Maricopa County that also show “not to have voted”, (505,709 people), there is a potential 173,000 missing Votes in Maricopa County alone! Arizona has 14 other counties.

Canvassing Revealed Over 96,000 Ghost Votes In Arizona:

In addition, the Canvass found that across the state of Arizona an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were Ghost Votes! These are votes that were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registered address or who were verified as having moved away before October 2020.

The State of Arizona, from July 3rd to Sept 4th, 2021, researched the voter identity of 673,560 registered AZ Voters and found that they could not identify 58% or 393,017 as being real human beings.

The State found these “people” could not be identified through either an Arizona MVD driver’s license search, nor could they be identified or found under a federal search with the last 4 numbers of their Social Security #, name and date of birth.

Democrats Themselves Testified That Voting Machines Are Not Secure:

Democratic Senators Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, Ron Wyden, and others testify how easily the voting machines can be hacked and how they can be used to alter the outcome of an election.

It turns out there were hundreds of thousands of ballots with problems- ballots cast without voters, and voters casting ballots that didn't get counted.

We did the audit because we knew there was fraud, and we needed to know how much so we could stop it. We don't want another 2020 and we don't want another New Jersey.
The 2020 election contained fraud from beginning to end. It needs to be addressed- and we need to decertify.

I'm pushing so hard for audits because of the unexpected things we found! We did not expect all the ballots cast by no one. We did not expect the scale of the issues.

If we found all that in one county, imagine what we could find in a whole state.

Now, we prosecute perps. Now, we decertify.

Reps from 39 other states have signed on to aggressive election integrity measures, audits, and decertifications. Our movement is growing!

But if there are that many fraudulent votes that shouldn’t be counted who did they go for? If trump got the majority of them it’s meaningless, also meaningless if it’s 50/50. There needs to be clear evidence that those votes tipped the totals the other way and no one is claiming that. The system is a mess and when you get the nonsense we had on election night and nothing has happened after 12 months it’s not going to change anything soon.

Libturdz since 2016:

Trump colluded w/ Russia to steal the election

Same Libturdz since 2020:

There's no way in hell an election can be rigged

LOL, what dumb kvntz... :blowjob:

Same Libturdz in 2024
Trump colluded with China and rigged the election.

And here we go, it starts rolling in.

BTW Jack refused to concede. This def is going to need a major investigation

NJ ELECTION UPDATE: 56 Voting Machines Were Shut Down, Shipped To Warehouse On Election Night In Dem Stronghold County Where Gov Murphy Got Over 113K Votes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/nj-election-update-56-voting-machines-shut-shipped-warehouse-election-night-dem-stronghold-county-gov-murphy-got-113k-votes/

On Wednesday, County Clerk Christopher Durkin said voting machines in 56 districts were shut down without being counted first.
Durkin blamed the shutdown of 56 voting machines on a “poll worker error.” The News 12 reporter Tony Caputo asked Durkin about the location of the voting machines and when they would be counted? Durkin answered, “It’s a mix; they are mostly in Newark, East Orange, Irvington, Maplewood, and Montclair, which are the majority of those 56 districts.” He asked New Jersey residents not to jump to conclusions as to why the voting machines were shut down without being counted first. He explained, “Those machines are at the polling place right now. Those machines have to be brought back to the warehouse. A judge will issue an order for us to open those machines, retrieve the results and post those results.”

This election was another joke! biden couldnt have a Republican Governor in N.J. thats where he wants to place the Afghanistans!!

I'm seeing massive refugees where I live.

If u just go to the Pallisades mall or even malls in CT, on the weekends these people are there in groups and droves. I have seen them dropped off in those huge Transport vans in groups outside the mall. Who is funding and transporting them? Where do they live??

Its very easy to pick them out compared to other foreigners.

The other thing I am seeing is a ton of Hondurans. Men Women and Children are here in massive numbers. And the thing I can't help notice is each of them seems to have an endless amount of children with them.

Last edited:
And??
Did that little nugget over
turn the results?

Ironic that fear is starting to surface

Lindells info goes to the Supreme Court soon...isn't it this week?

I love how this and Rittenhouse distracts from the Epstein and Ghislaine trials.

LOL, someone somewhere will be dumb enough to call it a "conspiracy theory"

Just like they blamed KamalToe Harris's horrific approval numbers on Racism and Sexism.

LMAO. So dumb...

Lindell and his "Information" are going to the Supreme Court?
Meaning they have agreed to hear his case?

<span data-mce-type="bookmark" style="display:inline-block;width:0px;overflow:hidden;line-height:0;" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
BREAKING HUGE: Republicans in Pennsylvania Senate Identify Group They’ll Hire to Perform Forensic Audit of 2020 Election Results

• The Republicans in the Pennsylvania Senate have identified the company it will hire to perform a forensic audit of the 2020 Election results in Pennsylvania.
  • we know that 200,000 more ballots were received than were sent out during the election.
  • We know that this was all part of the hundreds of thousands of ballots created to put Biden in the lead in Pennsylvania after the 2020 Election.
  • The whole time this was going on, Republicans were prevented from participating or viewing any of the fraudulent activities involved in these results.
  • Pennlive reports:
A document shared with Republican senators Thursday evening obtained by PennLive identifies the firm as Dubuque, Iowa-based Envoy Sage LLC. The firm bills itself on its website as “delivering ground truth” and identifies itself as specializing in research, investigation, program management and communications.
The document states the firm “meets all the key needs to conduct a thorough and impartial election investigation.” It also states the firm has no political association with candidates who appeared on the 2020 or 2021 ballots in Pennsylvania.

Here's some massive updates we have all been waiting for.

Lindell is going to the Supreme Court with the PCAPS. This is from the SPACE FORCE.

What is the SCOTUS going to do? They can't deny this evidence. Nothing like this has ever happened before...

259846952_650657322980749_2198947125821683451_n.png

259535196_270275481802321_5579809336894339857_n.png

258853184_1455998314782709_3803175249253382791_n.png

258879976_1300640220363553_6324817938374944886_n.png

260623265_817427412359099_399603789402335602_n.png

258885159_3735891579968860_664383128066834623_n.png

258879379_1608659756132271_6980952174226616074_n.png

IML Gear Cream!
Here we go:

I'm gonna stop checking this foolish thread if these Ninja guys don't get some results.
Did they overturn the election yet?

Sir no offense but you are zero for zero in the Matt Gaetz and Juicy Smollete threads you made.

Now this is taking longer then it should. Admittedly

But Juicy Smollete took 3 years and that was AFTER Kim "BLM" Fox illegally dropped the charges against him. I bet they didn't see this coming LOL

So yeah I dont think it's wise to give up on this. Give it some time sir.

This will come true.

So will my thread about Julian Assange and Seth Rich being the actual DNC leaker and that the DNC (Podesta, Clinton and Wasserman Schulz_) are going to be tied to the murder of Seth Rich.

The best is yet to come!

Of course...
Redirect..
That's easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not just admit the whole thing was a FRAUD?

Wait... I'm zero for zero?
And what exactly is YOUR record for accurate PROVEN facts?
I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on tin foil hat guy..

Sir no offense but you are zero for zero in the Matt Gaetz and Juicy Smollete threads you made.

Now this is taking longer then it should. Admittedly

But Juicy Smollete took 3 years and that was AFTER Kim "BLM" Fox illegally dropped the charges against him. I bet they didn't see this coming LOL

So yeah I dont think it's wise to give up on this. Give it some time sir.

This will come true.

So will my thread about Julian Assange and Seth Rich being the actual DNC leaker and that the DNC (Podesta, Clinton and Wasserman Schulz_) are going to be tied to the murder of Seth Rich.

The best is yet to come!

I think someone has the smallest amount of brains because the trigger being pulled and proof coming out all at once and quickly would cause an up roar and those demcraps and libtards would probably blow up the USA lolz...on the other hand letting these jack ass seeing the epic fails happen right in front of there faces is priceless lmao ....gotta love it! What a joke

Heather Mullins - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV)

@TalkMullins

BREAKING! ARIZONA! AZ Rep @RealMarkFinchem read an anonymous letter received 11/10/20, addressed to criminal division at DOJ, that details a plan Democrats had to embed 35,000 votes in Pima County for Dem candidates. An IP address has been obtained for the sender of the email.

FGgQMVIXEAAj9sZ
OF COURSE the letter was anonymous.
Doesn't matter.. It's probably some random Twitter user.
That's where Trumpets get their facts from.

Back