Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    It amazes me that Trump as rich as he is, still had to pay women for sex...but he's got the average white, insecure male standing in line, GIVING him money to suck him up 
    Most women already know if your hands are tiny so is your dick.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Most women already know if you have tiny hands so is your dick.
    Dont care how tiny his cock or hands are. He was a better president than any democrat weve had . Like ever. lol

lets focus on the President whose currently fucking OUR country up. We get it, orange man bad! Orange man isnt the President anymore.

call your current admin and tell him and Kamala that they are making trump look really really good

trump 2032

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    930 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    It amazes me that Trump as rich as he is, still had to pay women for sex...but he's got the average white, insecure male standing in line, GIVING him money to suck him up 😐
    What doesnt amaze me is that people who call themselves Americans have such hatred for a successful president. Tape on a dick and get over the mean tweets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    What doesnt amaze me is that people who call themselves Americans have such hatred for a successful president. Tape on a dick and get over the mean tweets.
    I thought Trump was hilarious with his tweets...definitely more entertaining than the current idiot...but you're still arguing over idiots. And it's funny the you ask me to tape on dick after I insinuated your lust for Trumps....I guess once you get a taste
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
    ― Frederick Douglass

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,686 Posts
    Rep Points

Once you go orange you never you dont go black orange is the new black. Its umm you know the thing. I know about roaches and black people dont know how to use computers. - sippy cup China joe

orange man not that bad 2024-2044

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,686 Posts
    Rep Points

Tape on a dick was funny tho between that and twat waffle I got some sweet ass burns ready for the ass clowns at work

somethin like ; tape on a dick you fuckin twat waffle

you ever wanna see a phD look like a deer in the headlights start talking red neck shit like that to them. They short circuit.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points

• PHOENIX Attorney General Mark Brnovich announced that his office (AGO) determined the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) is in violation of state law for failing to comply with the Arizona Senates legislative subpoena related to the 2020 election audit. If MCBOS does not change course, the AGO will notify the Arizona Treasurer to withhold Maricopa Countys state-shared funds as required under the law.

We are notifying the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors that it must fully comply with the Senates subpoena as required by the law, said Attorney General Mark Brnovich. Our courts have spoken. The rule of law must be followed.
    • Todays decision stems from a SB 1487 complaint filed by Senator Sonny Borrelli under A.R.S. 41-194.01, which authorizes any legislator to request the Attorney General investigate a county or city alleged to be in violation of state law. On July 26, 2021, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann and Senator Warren Petersen (Senators) issued a subpoena to MCBOS related to the Senates audit of the 2020 election. The Senators requested six categories of items for production by August 2, 2021, including routers and network logs.MCBOS objected to the requested information, and to date, has not provided all of the subpoenaed materials. Moreover, in its response to the AGO, MCBOS failed to explain why it is not required to comply with the legislative subpoena. Its only response was that the Arizona Senate is not currently in session, so MCBOS could not be held in contempt.If MCBOS fails to resolve the violation within 30 days, the AGO, in accordance with state law, will notify the Arizona Treasurer to withhold state revenue from Maricopa County until MCBOS complies.

Source: azag.gov

LEGAL OPINION RE: AUTHORITY OVER ELECTIONS AND ELECTORS

• The following is a legal opinion submitted to Sen. Wendy Rogers by attorney Matt DePerno, in response to her question Can a State Legislature recall the state electors to decertify a national election upon proof of fraud in the election?
    • DePerno concludes that The Answer is Yes. [] A legislatures determination to decertify the votes cast by the electors on demonstration of fraud in the election itself is nothing more than the Legislatures use of its reserved sovereign powers under the Tenth Amendment to protect those fundamental rights and privileges reserved to the People by the Ninth Amendment.
    • Read the full memo:

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points

Impatiently waiting on this...

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ

The audit is coming guys, I promise you. I get a lot of comments asking and people think I can speed it up but I can't speed it up. It is a process and it is coming. Also - other information is coming out I can't disclose. Just know that it is all going to happen and this (1/2)

8:16 PM Sep 5, 2021

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ

is real. Keep the faith. Make sure YOUR state is doing an audit because when our audit comes out the next steps are to get this done in other states. Start pushing that now. - Wendy (2/2)

8:16 PM Sep 5, 2021

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

It's like watching your house burn down while waiting for the firemen to arrive. Wait long enough and there won't be a house left to save.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points

It all has to happen and be resolved before the 2022 elections as well as the 2024 elections

The current system is not set up to vote, it is setup to install their puppets

Completely compromised

I do believe we see senate, house and local seats were cheated in.

I hope the day comes where we see these people walked out in cuffs and lose their positions.

New elections must be run and everything they have done, including Bidens executive orders should be undone immediately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    It all has to happen and be resolved before the 2022 elections as well as the 2024 elections

The current system is not set up to vote, it is setup to install their puppets

Completely compromised

I do believe we see senate, house and local seats were cheated in.

I hope the day comes where we see these people walked out in cuffs and lose their positions.

New elections must be run and everything they have done, including Bidens executive orders should be undone immediately.
    Na they are untouchable, insider trading on the daily and countless other felenonies and other laws being broken by those who institue those laws, we are fucked, plain and simple, if we cannot come together and get past all the division they have created in our country for centuries to force them out of the offices "we voted" them into.... Which we cant for some reason.... Why is that? Because it is truly them against us, they hide under a ruse of democracy or a republic but honestly we vote in kings, and rulers and those who somehow have made this a career, is truly a crime....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Just heard from a buddy who lives in Flagstaff, three democrat legislators have announced that they won't be seeking another term. One of them is new. Can only find news story on one of them, a US congresswoman. Any locals here from AZ that can point us to some confirmation links?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Buddy in AZ who is closely monitoring the audit sent this to me. It's an 11 page preliminary report received it in pdf format. I can't find anything on the interwebs to verify it's authenticity and I'm not putting a lot of stock in this until it's officially released to confirm it. There's just too much misinformation going around so I'm not going to believe it until the lawsuits to dispute it are filed. Then we'll know it's real. He's not a Qanon guy, but I've heard him say some nutty shit so take it with a grain of salt.

Author, Liz Harris, was just on Bannon's War Room discussing.

ELECTION 2020 GRASSROOTS CANVASS REPORT

Cover photo by canvasser of vacant lot at 13226 W Beverly Rd, Goodyear that cast 2 mail-in votes

173,104 Lost Votes 96,389 Ghost Votes

SEPTEMBER 7

MARICOPA COUNTY CANVASS
    Authored by: Liz Harris

Executive Summary 11/3/2020 Election Results: Primary Findings Two primary categories of ineligible ballots and election mishandling, encompassing hundreds of thousands of votes, render the 2020 General Election in Maricopa County uncertifiable. An estimated 173,104 votes are missing or lost, as reported to our volunteers who went door to door verifying registration and voting information for thousands of residents. These are American citizens living in Maricopa County who cast a vote, primarily by mail, in the election and yet there is no record of their vote with the county and it was not counted in the reported vote totals for the election. Additionally an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registration address or who were verified as having moved away prior to October 2020. Other irregularities were uncovered during the canvass at a smaller scale, including votes cast by mail from vacant lots, votes recorded from residents who had not actually voted, etc. These results are a travesty to our democracy and our voting rights. In addition to impacted local races, such as Maricopa County Board of Supervisors District 1, decided by 403 votes, key statewide race margins are well within the numbers shown above. The Presidential race was decided by 10,457 votes statewide, and the U.S. Senate election was decided by 78,886 votes statewide.

Just remember, 2020 was the MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,251 Posts
    Rep Points

Love this

Trump knows something we don't thats for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points

Vote wranglers were paid by the vote , they faked 1000's and 1000's got paid and ran , dems didn't give a rip where votes came from . Verifying every voter is is the only way to stop it but dems will fight it tooth and nail.