• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

[h=1]Pennsylvania Senate Chairman Initiates Forensic Probe of 2020, 2021 Elections[/h]

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_b...ZGHkHSRVmCrLjSUPkrZASc1D2WSxXYMq0lx+ibTQNHQ==

A Pennsylvania senator announced on July 7 that he has triggered a forensic investigation of the 2020 and 2021 elections.
State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, issued letters to several counties requesting information and materials that he said would enable an investigation.

AP20315749993658_1_1-700x420.jpg

AUDIT UPDATE: Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania Hold Enough Electoral College Votes to Switch the Election

Electoral-College-Map-Prediction-11-11-20-600x431.jpg

• The President at that time, with the states of Wisconsin (10), Michigan (16), Pennsylvania (20), Georgia (16), Arizona (11), and Nevada (6), still under review or counting, was leading Joe Biden with 232 electoral college votes to Biden’s 226. We knew based on these numbers that President Trump had more avenues to win the election than Biden did. We also knew that the only way these states could go to Biden was with massive fraud.
  • With President Trump’s 232 electoral college votes, if you add Pennsylvania (20), Georgia (16), and Arizona (11), three states currently performing or requesting audits on a portion of their state’s results, President Trump wins with 279 votes (270 are needed to win).
  • This is why the corrupt Democrats are screaming and freaking out. With these three states, Trump wins the electoral college, and the Democrats, the Media, Social Media, and RINOs are proven liars once again.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann Debunks County’s ‘Need’ To Replace Machines

• Maricopa County’s lies are confusing Americans but anybody who thinks rationally can see the truth.
  • Maricopa County has created all sorts of myths and conspiracy theories about this audit and how it is being run.
  • Recently, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs requested that Maricopa County scrap the fraudulent voting equipment citing the illusion that the equipment may have been tampered with during the audit.
  • Arizona Senate President Karen released a statement on these bogus claims last week.
The Senate has concerns about the latest accusation from the Secretary of State and Maricopa County regarding replacing the machines used in the election, over concerns that they are safe to use
Maricopa County hired firms to perform audits after the 2020 election and relied on their Logic & Accuracy tests (L & A) to declare equipment safe to use and tamper-free. The County can now use those same L & A tests after the Senate audit. If it can’t, their L & A tests are invalid. And if their machines can’t undergo a forensic audit to verify what happened, then it never should have approved those machines to be used in an election in the first place.
Remember, the Senate asked numerous times for the audit to be conducted with the County, at their facilities, with a mutual auditor. Maricopa County refused, loading up pallets of ballots on a truck, sending out pictures on social media and asking “where do you want them delivered?”. Hardly the behavior of an entity truly concerned about election security.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

IML Gear Cream!
Biden went to Philly to attempt to get them to not audit

LMAO

"Most transparent administration ever"

Fools

217395243_120125933548931_4347035763314548177_n.jpg

216593529_302426048339395_1128114460994691402_n.jpg

AUDIT UPDATE: Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania Hold Enough Electoral College Votes to Switch the Election

That's some funny shit right there!

Let me see if I follow you here....
You think the election will be overturned by the courts or military or whatever. When will this happen? When will a single court even give one case to the conspiracy theorists? This is the Arizona audit thread. What happened with that?
Biden is still president, right?
A full forensic audit is happening in AZ and others are following suit. What happens after that is to be determined by the facts of the audit.
It does not get covered by the news outlets and when they do they try to inoculate you against it.

You think the election will be overturned by the courts or military or whatever. When will this happen? When will a single court even give one case to the conspiracy theorists? This is the Arizona audit thread. What happened with that?

I think that these audits will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Biden is an illegitimate President

Now legally lets say I am correct and we know 1000% that all these States wrongfully certified the elections.

What is the process?

That I do not know.

But are we to suggest that if massive fraud is proven, that some steps are not going to take place? I fail to believe that even for a moment.

What I think could happen, is that Trump could be named Speaker of the House if the R's take back the House. Now for that to happen we first need to have fair elections in 2022, aka no Dominion machines.

So just maybe this fraud showcases all the Dominion fraud and those machines are disposed of and fair elections are run.

We know the Dems didn't just cheat the Presidential election, but state and local races as well

Now, with Trump as the Speaker of the House, and fraud provable in the 2020 election, they run impeachment hearings on Sleepy Joe and Kamala Toe. Speaker of the House is 3rd in line to be President. And magically Trump is back in the white house in 2022.

See how simple that actually is?? This is going to pain the dems to read LOL.

Matt Gaetz Says He'll Nominate Donald Trump to Be Next Speaker of the House

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...0Jzlx3cCaXGkaahA91EtOZxjj8DGgsqxWq9WWHS1fai20

AALK4p4.img

Last edited:

I think that these audits will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Biden is an illegitimate President

Now legally lets say I am correct and we know 1000% that all these States wrongfully certified the elections.

What is the process?

That I do not know.

But are we to suggest that if massive fraud is proven, that some steps are not going to take place? I fail to believe that even for a moment.

What I think could happen, is that Trump could be named Speaker of the House if the R's take back the House. Now for that to happen we first need to have fair elections in 2022, aka no Dominion machines.

So just maybe this fraud showcases all the Dominion fraud and those machines are disposed of and fair elections are run.

We know the Dems didn't just cheat the Presidential election, but state and local races as well

Now, with Trump as the Speaker of the House, and fraud provable in the 2020 election, they run impeachment hearings on Sleepy Joe and Kamala Toe. Speaker of the House is 3rd in line to be President. And magically Trump is back in the white house in 2022.

See how simple that actually is?? This is going to pain the dems to read LOL.

Matt Gaetz Says He'll Nominate Donald Trump to Be Next Speaker of the House

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...xWq9WWHS1fai20

No others are following suit that I can see yet. The fact that AZ is dragging its feet is a bad sign. I think you may be getting fed a pipe dream. What happens when Cyber Ninjas show nothing? I believe no one will follow suit, especially not until AZ is concluded. At that point this should be painfully obvious to all what is going on.
Arizona is not dragging its feet, and I am not surprised you are uniformed about Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. If you really wanted to know what is going on the information is out there. Freedom is not a pipedream

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but you never answered when anything will be proven. At this rate, 2022, 2024, 2028, 2032 will come and go and you guys will still be saying just wait until the proof comes out.

Be gone troll

Get Shredded!
Nah brah, you are wrong.
There are only a few things we Trumpers take as truth and if Trump says the Cyber Ninjas are on the up and up we know this to be true.
For your review, these are the only things that are true in this world:
1) Anything Trump says or blogs
2) Anything a Trump supporter says or blogs
3) Anything a Trump supporter videos or tweets

Everything else you see and hear is lies including anything said by RINOS, Democrats, any form of government, the DOJ, Homeland Security and any form of media.
To think otherwise is ridiculous brah. Open your eyes. Trump = Truth. Trump won. He is coming back soon.

Guess who's back.

And this is surprising? Why do you think there is a forensic audit going on.

All right then.. As long as the fraud checkers are being fraudulent.
Not the Cyber Ninja crew tho!
They're on the up and up for sure.

All right then.. As long as the fraud checkers are being fraudulent.
Not the Cyber Ninja crew tho!
They're on the up and up for sure.
There Arizona audit is gonna be bullet proof in court, do you think they are not ready for the fraudsters to claim the audit is fraudulent? The truth is not afraid of sunshine.

I'd rather watch grass grow.
The carnival continues... Just stop it already.
The entire country is laughing at you.

I'd rather watch grass grow.
The carnival continues... Just stop it already.
The entire country is laughing at you.

How can you be on this site? Seriously? You are watching this right?

They won't even turn over judge ordered router's. I mean seriously, after hearing this man talk and them not complying and you still think there wasn't fraud you need to go bury your head in the sand. Because nothing proven will sway you to the truth.

Back