• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/election-workers-set-be-deposed-georgia-ballot-case
[h=1]Election Workers Set To Be Deposed In Georgia Ballot Case[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Wednesday, Jun 09, 2021 - 05:10 PM
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times,
Several election workers in Fulton County, Georgia are scheduled to be deposed in the coming days in a lawsuit that alleges thousands of fraudulent ballots were scanned in Atlanta on Election Night in 2020.

state-farm-arena-with-cameras-700x420%20%281%29.jpg

Media crews film while election workers process absentee ballots at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Ga., on Nov. 2, 2020. (Megan Varner/Getty Images)
Ruby Freeman, her daughter Wandrea Moss, Caryn Ficklin, and Keisha Dixon were served with notices to appear for depositions in the case, according to court records.
Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room in State Farm Arena when ballots were processed for some time on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor.
Ruby Freeman is scheduled to be deposed on June 11.
She was advised to bring a thumb drive containing images of all communications she made between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2020, regarding the presidential election, according to a court document obtained by The Epoch Times. The communications include messages sent on cellphones, via email, on SnapChat, and over Facebook.

We The Media, [09.06.21 18:12]
[Forwarded from KanekoaTheGreat]
MARICOPA🚨

Josh Barnett is saying that the "actual number is way off" from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

Boris Epshteyn said that 25% or more of the boxes are missing ballots.

In other words, Maricopa County's election officials fought a court ordered-subpoena for 5-months, then refused to turn over their election routers, didn't turn over chain of custody documentation, deleted an election database, don't have their admin passwords for their voting machines, didn't properly seal their ballots, and they are also missing a substantial amount of Maricopa County's 2.1 million ballots.

All in a state that was decided by 10,475 votes.

Am I missing anything else about how Maricopa County ran the "most safe and secure election ever" in American history❓

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat

We The Media, [09.06.21 18:12]
[Forwarded from KanekoaTheGreat]
MARICOPA

Josh Barnett is saying that the "actual number is way off" from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

Boris Epshteyn said that 25% or more of the boxes are missing ballots.

In other words, Maricopa County's election officials fought a court ordered-subpoena for 5-months, then refused to turn over their election routers, didn't turn over chain of custody documentation, deleted an election database, don't have their admin passwords for their voting machines, didn't properly seal their ballots, and they are also missing a substantial amount of Maricopa County's 2.1 million ballots.

All in a state that was decided by 10,475 votes.

Am I missing anything else about how Maricopa County ran the "most safe and secure election ever" in American history❓

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat

This is just one of the swing state. Rigged!!!

Michael Flynn said to expect a bombshell (relative to this Audit) in 3-4 weeks or possibly less...

'Touch The Ballots, Go To Jail': AZ Lawmaker Warns Biden AG As Audit Showdown Brews

picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-lawmaker-warns-biden-ag-audit-showdown-brews

An Arizona state Senator has warned US Attorney General Merrick Garland that he'll 'spend time in prison' if he interferes with the 2020 post-election audit, after Garland announced on Friday that the Justice Department will look into whether any federal laws were broken - and claimed the state was employing 'abnormal' methods.

garland%201a.jpg
"Some jurisdictions, based on disinformation, have utilized abnormal post-election audit methodologies that may put the integrity of the voting process at risk and undermine public confidence in our democracy," said Garland.

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ

You will not touch Arizona ballots or machines unless you want to spend time in an Arizona prison. Maybe you should focus on stopping terrorism. The Justice Department is one of the most corrupt institutions in the USA.

Does anyone else see the difference in this picture than the ones from election night...:coffee:

All I see is a weirdo with a funny hat.

Savage

JUST IN - Arizona Attorney General and US Senate candidate Mark Brnovich to the US Department of Justice: "My office is not amused by the DOJ's posturing and will not tolerate any effort to undermine or interfere with our state Senate's audit."

Attachments

• FU.png
    FU.png
    622.4 KB · Views: 104
My buddy Josh who is actively involved in this audit had this to say

[h=4]Josh Barnett[/h]
1tuSS4t Sthporrnsoirsed ·

Ohhhhhh man did someone P David Jose off today. The affidavit coming next is probably the most damning affidavit I’ve ever read.

IML Gear Cream!
This is where it all began. An affidavit from one of our forum members (Joshua Barnett) demanding a full forensic audit in Maricopa County by constitutional right on November 16, 2020

195514065_1483347365353322_3186911621228157688_n.jpg

"Missing" LOL

In this case, "missing" is synonymous with "destroyed."

EXCLUSIVE: YES, SQL Found on Voting Machines in PA and MI Indicates Election Data Could Be Read and/or Manipulated

• The fact that SQL was located on the Dominion Voting Machines in Fulton County, Pennsylvania, and in Antrim County, Michigan indicates “yes” data may have been queried and/or altered in the 2020 Election.

• A recent election assessment conducted in Pennsylvania’s Fulton County and published in February 2021, found the existence of the Microsoft SQL database on the Dominion Voting Machines in the county.
  • According to the Fulton County report, the analysts found “no valid reason” for the software to be installed on the system. They also reported that Dominion failed to fill out the appropriate forms regarding the software.
  • The election-shattering Antrim County Michigan audit report of the 2020 Election results in the County, released in December 2020, reported that the Microsoft SQL Server Database was present and was not protected with a password.
1-076f2a6af0.jpg

Dekalb County, GA Refuses To Provide Information On Open Records Request Regarding Receipt For 25M Voter Registration Applications Ordered For County Of 800k
d.jpeg
Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV

Source: creativedestructionmedia.com

🇺🇸 Sidney Powell 🇺🇸 🗽 BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS
https://cdm.press/IO
CD Media
BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS - CD Media
BREAKING: EVIDENCE PRESENTED AT HEARING TODAY SHOWS STACEY ABRAMS RAN FULTON COUNTY ELECTIONS.
t.me/SidneyPowell/1026
188.4K viewsS P, Jun 16 at 13:31

crickets... When are we going to see this evidence from AZ? I thought they were going to release their findings on the 14th.

crickets... When are we going to see this evidence from AZ? I thought they were going to release their findings on the 14th.

Theres not crickets. There are daily updates.

I dont post every single thing I see even though I have inside information on all of this.

I assure you that what I know thus far.

The dems are going to piss themselves.

They will be in hiding

The entire Election will be reveresed

Watch for those crickets. Its coming.

I read it's going to be 8 more weeks for the results to be published. WTF? 2 months?

They won't go on the record with any false claims because the will be called before the US Congress to testify. I am willing to bet this goes as far as all the hype leading up to June 6th that somehow Biden's win would not be certified. They have not found evidence of fraud because no fraud occurred. Like I've said from the start, election fraud is an easy crime to prove because there is literally a paper trail.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...charged-in-election-fraud-scheme-idUSKCN1QG2F

Back