• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
Simply not true. Here is some truth though. Biden is President and will remain President because he was voted in by the people and there has not been nor will there ever be any evidence of widespread election fraud. Listen to GJ. You guys can make up all kinds of what if scenarios but what if scenarios are not evidence. Biden is President because of the real evidence.

Oh boy here comes the "widespread voter fraud " lol

Simply not true. Here is some truth though. Biden is President and will remain President because he was voted in by the people and there has not been nor will there ever be any evidence of widespread election fraud. Listen to GJ. You guys can make up all kinds of what if scenarios but what if scenarios are not evidence. Biden is President because of the real evidence.

LMFAO you blind sheep.

Democrats spin everything just like the picture of the guy on the horse with a whip he literally came forward and said he seen no one whipping migrants that they spun the picture he took. You should be ashamed to be a POS liberal democrat with no integrity. No one but ignorant ass low life, low income losers support that shit whole of a party. No way to solve this but to go to war.

What part of that are you stating not true?? In November Biden “won” the vote , but now it has been determined that a large portion of that vite may be fraudulent? You are ok with “winning” an election like that. You are what’s wrong with this country. Bet your Ok with the other shit in the southern border!

What part of that are you stating not true?? In November Biden “won” the vote , but now it has been determined that a large portion of that vite may be fraudulent? You are ok with “winning” an election like that. You are what’s wrong with this country. Bet your Ok with the other shit in the southern border!

Myself I'm torn. If he did win on the up and up then it' proves how stupid American voters are. I mean look at all the messes we're in.

But at the same time I don't want to belive Americans are this dumb.

I'm hearing they're finding shit on the floors of the WH and they're trying to blame it on the dogs but the dogs never ever come inside.

Exactly, if the ballets are invalid the recount doesn’t matter. Let’s put it simply for people that don’t get it…. If you have 100 dollars in 20 dollar bills but 4 of them are counterfeit you really only have 20 dollars. That’s what this audit was about.

Get Shredded!
Democrats spin everything just like the picture of the guy on the horse with a whip he literally came forward and said he seen no one whipping migrants that they spun the picture he took. You should be ashamed to be a POS liberal democrat with no integrity. No one but ignorant ass low life, low income losers support that shit whole of a party. No way to solve this but to go to war.

0c2bb03f54d49f66bfe605824ab6e4bc.jpg

Lifter logs into everlong after he's had a good counseling session.

Like you are one to judge anybody you idiotic scumbag POS.
You have to be one of the slimiest scumbags I have ever come across.

Yet you cannot seem to stay away from my board you pathetic moron.

I can actually believe Joe could have won fairly. After-all, the old guard (Patriotic Americans, working hard, raising good families) is getting old/dying off.
Up and coming is a new-age, of lazy, deranged, anti-US lunatics running around not able to wipe their own arse unless Alexa tells them to.
They are clueless ,and do what they are told by their moron-remotes they carry around. And it's tied to very specific Libtarded social-media.
(FB, IG, Apple, GOOG, Twitter, etc). Programmed at a very young age and told how to act.

I read your post and it truly scares me the direction of the country. I really hope 🙏 that 2022 will shutdown all this crazy shit happening

Lol this is far from over.

I really hope it isnt over ..dude this is a disgrace! Its almost as bad someone coming on ASF time after time making gimmick after gimmick just to post and be heard bwahaha ....

IML Gear Cream!
How are u guys doing today?
I have some milk and cookies I got from Costco yesterday.. Might help.
Whatever u guys do.. Do NOT turn to illicit street drugs to deal with this.
Just kinda let it go...
XoX
-uncle kil

https://resistthemainstream.org/az-...fication-following-audit/?utm_source=telegram

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Says ‘No Decertification’ on 2020 Election After Maricopa County Audit

“Any meaningful policy recommendations identified should be addressed in the next session of the legislature. Any findings of fraud should be referred to the Attorney General and the Department of Justice for them to take action.”

“There will be no decertification of the 2020 election — the audit does not call for one, and even if it had, there is no lawful way to decertify. As we have every step of the way, Arizona will follow the law,” the governor said.

Just kinda let it go...
XoX
-uncle kil

Yeah seems your gay and lebian rights will continue to grow ...I mean you can get married , adopt kids , play in sports under oposite sex pfft shit is looking up ...took over the rainbow and claim it as the gay pride colors...shit gays are all in commercials and in schools ....its almost like its the normal way of life and thats what our higher powers intended...all same sex people pairing up sorta like cars driving down highways and streets backwards ....dont worry you all should have your views shoved down the Americas throat in no time ....I mean just the schools teaching the young impressionable growing kids about gay life styles should ensure the future of our confused impressionable young kids to follow into gay life:coffee:

Just kinda let it go...
XoX
-uncle kil

Wouldnt never expect anything to be overturned, never did. Elite dont have to pay for crimes.
Folks that support them, well, just digging your own grave. If youre OK w/ that I am as well. (They laugh at you, you think they are "for you"). Comical.

Theres not much anyone can do about anything. Look at Hunter. If Trumps kid did 1-1000th of what he did, it would be 24x7 asking for his head.
His crimes (corruption child-rape, etc.) just buried, nothing to see here.
It takes a long time for total change, so in 3-years we'll see. (Who gets voted in, etc).

By the time the world is upside down I should be dead, so im not overly worried about it. I grew up in the best days (70's/80's) cant even compare.
If you weren't there, you'll never know.

They only thing I noticed from those days 'til now, is the hate driven by MSM and liberals.
There was no wide-spread racism, now its everywhere (because of them). Young folks may not get it, but its true.

Social media (now just called MSM) is poison, lies, hate-driven and fake. But people (dumb ones) slurp it up like you do for caulk.
Sort of comical being this age and just seeing how stupid people are, hilarious actually. And cowardly.

“Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

AZ Audit: Forensic Analysis Still in Process - Expected to be Released 🔜Soon

An overlooked section of the Cyber Ninjas Maricopa County audit report (Volume III (https://c692f527-da75-4c86-b5d1-8b3...d/2f3470_d36cb5eaca56435d84171b4fe7ee6919.pdf)) says that the Kinematic Artifact Detection analysis is still in process. A full evaluation of the ballot paper as well as bleed-through and printer mis-calibration issues is expected in the coming weeks.

https://t.me/LibertyOverwatchChannel/5593
The
the Kinematic Artifact Detection analysis??
Omg... That's what ur holding on to?
From the guy that changed his last name to Pulitzer so he could sound more intelligent?
You really outga NOT post ridiculous things like that until you actually read what this the Kinematic Artifact Detection analysis is!!
If u put any faith in that thing, you sir are what's called in some circles as an absolute fucking ignoramus.

State Attorney General Mark Brnovich said that his office is prepared to “take all necessary actions” after audit results uncovered significant voter discrepancies in the 2020 presidential election.

“I will take all necessary actions that are supported by the evidence and where I have legal authority,” Brnovich wrote on Twitter Friday night after the audit hearing. “Arizonans deserve to have their votes accurately counted and protected.”

His statement came after Republican Senate President Karen Fann sent a letter to Brnovich detailing the “most urgent issues” that must be addressed following the audit results hearing.

https://cleverjourneys.wordpress.co...udit-found-major-election-fraud/?preview=true

https://www.azag.gov/press-release/...ues-statement-regarding-arizona-senates-draft

"Supported by EVIDENCE"
So much for that then huh?
Ur knight in shining armor just covered his ass.

Two things:

The Arizona Audit is NOT finished

They are still examining servers, etc, that were just handed over.

#2- Trump NEVER Conceded

Kari Lake for AZ Governor

@KariLake

.@WendyRogersAZ
@SonnyBorrelli
@RealMarkFinchem
there must be a lot of nervous, guilty people in Arizona who took part in the corrupt 2020 election who are ready to start “singing.” Who can they safely contact to help with the investigation and come clean?

President Trump: “Our country is up against some of the most sinister forces and entrenched interests that anyone has ever seen in our country. We’ve never seen like is happening today, but no matter how big or powerful they appear you must never forget, this nation does not belong to them. This nation belongs to you!”

What's the difrence that he never conceded?
Are u implying he still has a chance?
U can't really believe that.

Back