🔥 🔥 Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread** 🔥 🔥

Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck Biden he needs to die along with the CUNT kamel bitch they are both total terrorists and want to kill america !!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,052 Posts
    Rep Points

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    985 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Fuck Biden he needs to die along with the CUNT kamel bitch they are both total terrorists and want to kill america !!!
    Typical violent Trump supporter.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,574 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    I gotta say, you have some nerve.

Stuck in hell currently clawing my way out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Honestly i dont support any president because they are all government and i am against government in all forms but trump was way better than this waste of skin and oxygen. Maybe try basing your assumptions of people off more than political views you might come closer to getting something right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    I have not said a thing that is pro Biden, though I think he is leaps and bounds better than the last POS.
    Thats why nobody takes you seriously. Thats not even close to true. To say that after what weve witnessed these past 7 months, especially after the Afghanistan debacle is just despicable. Who are you to call anyone an ignorant asshole?

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    985 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Honestly i dont support any president because they are all government and i am against government in all forms but trump was way better than this waste of skin and oxygen. Maybe try basing your assumptions of people off more than political views you might come closer to getting something right.
    Oh what kind of piece of shit back peddling is THIS??
    You said he "needs to die".
    How much more violent can u be?
    Your words... Not mine.
    Be a fucken man and at least own it.
    Duh.
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Everything you regurgitate is from some discredited right wing blog or "news" outlet. Son, you are the dumb punk that is gobbling bullshit. I have not said a thing that is pro Biden, though I think he is leaps and bounds better than the last POS. So stick to the issue at hand. That is claims of voter fraud that are completely unfounded. Trump lost, because like you he is an ignorant asshole, and thankfully that persona did not appeal to a majority of Americans. The canvasing report that you idiots are now referring to is based on interviews with less that 5k voters and somehow they make claims of 100k ghost votes and 170k missing votes. You do realize registered voters in AZ can track their vote, whether in person or by mail. Like I've said, voter fraud would leave a literal paper trail.
    And everything you regurgitate is from left wing msm ...so what you saying? Your a fucking fool no ifs ans about it ....ummm registered voters to actual votes counted...ummm now what grandpa ....fucking blind fool
    Last edited by twisted; 09-13-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

How creditable is anything these people come up with? It is funded with 5.7 million from right wingers. That would be like George Soros funding a recount and telling you all to believe the results. I'm still curious to see what they come up with. So far no ballots flown in from China hahah.
    Hey you must be the stupiest smart acting guy I ever came across to date!! How fucking creditable is your regurgitated bs? Its all funded by leftist money!! You dont believe a cover up or censorship is taking place by your libtard/democrap party!! Your statements should be aimed at your demcraps and libtards ....all I have to say is your a fool ... foreign relations, covid handling and the natural resources handling by biden is a god damn shame!!! You Sucking those balls real good lolz
    Last edited by twisted; 09-13-2021 at 02:35 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,052 Posts
    Rep Points

When every single state is audited

It will prove the fraud was a pattern in every State

Internet Goddess
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,055 Posts
    Rep Points

How creditable is anything these people come up with? It is funded with 5.7 million from right wingers. That would be like George Soros funding a recount and telling you all to believe the results. I'm still curious to see what they come up with. So far no ballots flown in from China hahah.
    Is it similar to the 3 year, $40 million phony Trump colluding with Russia investigation?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

The closest moment I have had to violence in the last two years was a deranged liberal screeching at me to wear a mask, that I was going to kill everyone, etc. This was in a 7-11 where I am trying to buy a couple energy drinks, mind you. The liberal lunatic actually advanced a bit towards me so I set my items down and squared to him and said I was going to hurt him if he got any closer. Liberal punk backed off, of course.

Liberals literally can't mind their own business. It's all about control for them.
    Liberals want to force you to get vaccinated, force you to accept bearded tranny's in the bathroom with your daughters, force you to accept influxes of hundreds of thousands of unknown people across the border, force your kids to learn about sex-ed in kindergarten, etc. The list goes on.

Control and submission is the name of the game with these bastards. You can't give an inch to them.
    Last edited by christiantt; 09-14-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Is it similar to the 3 year, $40 million phony Trump colluding with Russia investigation?
    Truly is amazing how quickly liberals stopped talking about Russia and want us all to forget about how they questioned Trump's presidency from day one, conspiracies abounding about Trump and now liberals want us to play nice with Biden and treat him with respect.

It is actually awe inspiring how disingenuous they are......breathtaking levels of hypocrisy.
    They set the bar so low and I have no intention of raising it for the Pedo-in-Chief Biden.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,574 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Truly is amazing how quickly liberals stopped talking about Russia and want us all to forget about how they questioned Trump's presidency from day one, conspiracies abounding about Trump and now liberals want us to play nice with Biden and treat him with respect.

It is actually awe inspiring how disingenuous they are......breathtaking levels of hypocrisy.
    They set the bar so low and I have no intention of raising it for the Pedo-in-Chief Biden.
    Well when Joey approved the Russian pipeline what could they now say?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    The closest moment I have had to violence in the last two years was a deranged liberal screeching at me to wear a mask, that I was going to kill everyone, etc. This was in a 7-11 where I am trying to buy a couple energy drinks, mind you. The liberal lunatic actually advanced a bit towards me so I set my items down and squared to him and said I was going to hurt him if he got any closer. Liberal punk backed off, of course.

Liberals literally can't mind their own business. It's all about control for them.
    Liberals want to force you to get vaccinated, force you to accept bearded tranny's in the bathroom with your daughters, force you to accept influxes of hundreds of thousands of unknown people across the border, force your kids to learn about sex-ed in kindergarten, etc. The list goes on.

Control and submission is the name of the game with these bastards. You can't give an inch to them.
    Countless videos online of people getting violent over politics, and every single time its a deranged liberal who has no clue what theyre talking about. Thats why you see these guy deflect so hard and cry about Trump.