• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Bwahaha the whole election was basically mathematically incorrect!! And this fool who posted 2 posts above me says there is no evidence of fraud....poor blind kool aid drinking sheep ....now let the shoe be on the other foot they would be burning down cities and communities from coast to coast ....:coffee:

Who is the fool now buddy? The truth will set you free. Trump lost fair and square and he has been lying to you all.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...p-voter-fraud-claims-scathing-report-n1272116

Who is the fool now buddy? The truth will set you free. Trump lost fair and square and he has been lying to you all.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...p-voter-fraud-claims-scathing-report-n1272116

As an independent I dont trust any committee per say

This is why I like the AZ audit. It's being done by a non political group.

Take a look at the 9/11 commission. They also said there was "no wrong doing" when we know for a fact that was a complete clusterfuck and for a fact we had various involvements of govts, politicians, and cover up.

Anytime I hear "polliticians debunk" something I laugh.

They are politicians not investigators.

Lets wait and see what happens in the AZ audit. I also am willing to bet some States had far worse fraud then others, but I am willing to be fraud existed to some degree in all of them.

The vote count is still mathematically imcorrect...cant dispute that lmfao ....did you see the actual votes casted verse the registered voters? Still cant explain that ...that in its self is enough to throw out that bs election :coffee:....

Oh oh its nbc to boot bwahaha
It's actually explained in the committee's report. You guys are using "fuzzy math" to use a term from a former president. It actually breaks down the real numbers and shows how you all are gobbling up bs. What is really striking is the report indicates there are people profiting off the bs you all are eating. Kind of like Bannon's Build the Wall charity. You all got bamboozled and questioned the integrity of our country in the process.

Are we just talking about Michigan here?
Yes. This is the report from the Michigan state senate. Arizona is going to be the same. Even though the "audit" is being funding by One and American news and other right wing groups, kind of like the Tabaco industry hiring doctors to write a report about how healthy smoking is for you. In spite of how blaintently biased they are I do not think they will go on the record with false findings because they will be brought in front of the US Congress to testify and if they falsify findings they will get booked.

Yes. This is the report from the Michigan state senate. Arizona is going to be the same. Even though the "audit" is being funding by One and American news and other right wing groups, kind of like the Tabaco industry hiring doctors to write a report about how healthy smoking is for you. In spite of how blaintently biased they are I do not think they will go on the record with false findings because they will be brought in front of the US Congress to testify and if they falsify findings they will get booked.
This is the very 1st time our country has had mass mail in voting so all 50 states should do a full audit to see what they did right and what went wrong so they can make changes and tweak laws to make it even better the next election cycle. Anyone that is against that has something to fucking hide.

IML Gear Cream!
This is the very 1st time our country has had mass mail in voting so all 50 states should do a full audit to see what they did right and what went wrong so they can make changes and tweak laws to make it even better the next election cycle. Anyone that is against that has something to fucking hide.

egg zackly

taxpayers spent 25 mil on Russia hoax, gave Pakistan 22 mil to kill more fags... we fucking better be okay with a couple mil to ensure our voting is secure.

anyone that’s against that doesn’t deserve to live here with or without the protections of the constitution. Period.

I actually agree and would go further. I think everyone should be required to register to vote and then vote or pay a nominal fine, say $50. Everyone could be given a voter ID at the age of 18, and we could have a truly democratic society where everyone is engaged in the process.

Also, Michigan did do a audit and found no fraud in the election process. We have had mail in voting for over a hundred years in this country and it has never been a problem. The problem is we have people making unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, shady internet sources supporting these claims, and a third of the population who believe Trump actually won because of this.

I actually agree and would go further. I think everyone should be required to register to vote and then vote or pay a nominal fine, say $50. Everyone could be given a voter ID at the age of 18, and we could have a truly democratic society where everyone is engaged in the process.

Also, Michigan did do a audit and found no fraud in the election process. We have had mail in voting for over a hundred years in this country and it has never been a problem. The problem is we have people making unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, shady internet sources supporting these claims, and a third of the population who believe Trump actually won because of this.
The only reason the Arizona Election Commission turned everything over is because they were facing jailtime and had 70 lawyers trying to shut it down so I'm pretty damn sure they have something to hide and we will all find out.

How about we do like Iran, vote and put thumb print on it ,or electronically with a retina scan . And before Kilsong says anything, I said retina not rectal

I’d say more like 2/3rds that believe Trump won. Or at least wish we had him back over dumbfuck kid toucher Biden. But yeah, not everyone should be allowed to vote. You know it and I know it.

It's actually explained in the committee's report. You guys are using "fuzzy math" to use a term from a former president. It actually breaks down the real numbers and shows how you all are gobbling up bs. What is really striking is the report indicates there are people profiting off the bs you all are eating. Kind of like Bannon's Build the Wall charity. You all got bamboozled and questioned the integrity of our country in the process.

Rachel Maddow did a full break down on this last nite.
Of COURSE these guys can't accept the facts.
The facts THEIR OWN PARTY put forth.
This report destroys all of you wacky conspiracy theorist.
It was ALL a lie.
Youve been lied to, and you ALL bought it hook line and sinker.

Rachel Maddow did a full break down on this last nite.
Of COURSE these guys can't accept the facts.
The facts THEIR OWN PARTY put forth.
This report destroys all of you wacky conspiracy theorist.
It was ALL a lie.
Youve been lied to, and you ALL bought it hook line and sinker.

For 3 years the world listened to MadCow talk endlessly about Russia, Russia, Russia. Every single day for 3 years we heard, "the walls are closing in" "this could be the end" and breaking "bombshell" reports.

Oh, but she's right about election integrity.

LOL. Okay.

After 3 solid years of being lied to every single day you still believe her.

If nothing else, it's amusing.

What does her opinion have to do with the FACTUAL report?
Nothing.
The facts are there.
Go ahead.. dispute the facts...

...... again.

Again....BOTH sides are being lied to. We're all just a bunch of meat puppets to them.

Attachments

• ClosedComposedFulmar-size_restricted.gif
    ClosedComposedFulmar-size_restricted.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
What does her opinion have to do with the FACTUAL report?
Nothing.
The facts are there.
Go ahead.. dispute the facts...

...... again.

A government investigation into government wrongdoing says everything is just fine and no forensic audit is needed.

It's like CNN's Jeff Zucker being asked if CNN has an ounce of integrity. Of course they do. They're the most trusted name in news.

You do understand that any journalist would love to find evidence (not internet bs conspiracy theories) of election fraud? This would guarantee a Pulitzer. An audit is fine too. I'm not opposed. I think it will confirm what we already know, Biden won.

206976360_126157189661066_3422308042973485917_n.jpg

So the audit is still going on? Well, until last night anyway.
They are still being refused access to the routers even though they have a court order. Obviously they are hiding fraud.

They are still being refused access to the routers even though they have a court order. Obviously they are hiding fraud.

It doesn't matter about the routers. By now, they've had ample opportunity to clear the logs. All it takes is a couple of clicks so it's doubtful there will be any useful information there from Nov. 3-4 anyway. I'd be shocked if there was.

It doesn't matter about the routers. By now, they've had ample opportunity to clear the logs. All it takes is a couple of clicks so it's doubtful there will be any useful information there from Nov. 3-4 anyway. I'd be shocked if there was.
I cant recall but pretty sure the court order also required splunk logs and something else too.

Ron DeSantis, [26.06.21 18:21]

Joe Biden's presidency is coming to an end soon!

Subscribe: @Ron_DeSantis_Official

Even Ron DeSantis is on board via Telegram. Something's cooking! I have a feeling shit is going to hit the fan very soon.

Back