🔥 🔥 Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread** 🔥 🔥

Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1092
  1. #931
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    81214035

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    When every single state is audited

    It will prove the fraud was a pattern in every State

    Every sate??
    These morons have been trying to count just ONE state's votes.
    What's taking so long?
    Meaningless procedure.
    Hahah
    :: prudence ::

  2. #932
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,862
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,663
    Thanked in
    5,037 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    In the Newsom recall vote in Cali

    Dozens of people came forward to complain. When they went to vote, they were told "they had already voted".

    This is being reported on a mass scale in at least 1 district so far.

    So yeah...they cheated again LOL

  3. #933
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    833
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points
    10967357

    It's the only way they can win.
    No one can honestly say that the majority of the country wants open borders, bearded tranny's in bathrooms with girls, sex ed for kindergarteners, higher taxes for everyone, defunded police, etc.
    Look at all major cess pool cities......all run by democrats for decades.
    Republicans aren't much better, mind you. In fact, majority are right in bed with the dems......the uniparty.

  4. #934
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,862
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,663
    Thanked in
    5,037 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Newsom what a complete jackass

    He was standing around cheering w his hands up in the air. As if he "won".

    Mother F'r. You just got recalled.

    All you did was hold onto a seat that you were supposed to have, except your a major POS in a terrible POS run state🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

  5. #935
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Newsom what a complete jackass

    He was standing around cheering w his hands up in the air. As if he "won".

    Mother F'r. You just got recalled.

    All you did was hold onto a seat that you were supposed to have, except your a major POS in a terrible POS run state嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐嵐

    So he did get recalled? fill me in... haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit in the world lately!!!

  6. #936
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,536
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,613
    Thanked in
    1,573 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    So he did get recalled? fill me in... haven't had time to keep up with all the bullshit in the world lately!!!
    He won, CA is so lost. The taxes, the fuel prices the homeless, the prices of everything, the corporations leaving, the lockdowns, the crime, the letting criminals out of jails and it goes on and on.

    Newsome celebrated with a speech saying his not being recalled means people want vaccine mandates. CA gets what they deserve.

  7. #937
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    399
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,379
    Thanked in
    871 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    It's the only way they can win.
    No one can honestly say that the majority of the country wants open borders, bearded tranny's in bathrooms with girls, sex ed for kindergarteners, higher taxes for everyone, defunded police, etc.
    Look at all major cess pool cities......all run by democrats for decades.
    Republicans aren't much better, mind you. In fact, majority are right in bed with the dems......the uniparty.
    That’s because democrat voters are low life's. They try to save face by saying that they don’t want these things but they always vote for the party that is pushing these things. All the dems of the forum, It’s pretty easy to see through their bs.

  8. #938
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    He won, CA is so lost. The taxes, the fuel prices the homeless, the prices of everything, the corporations leaving, the lockdowns, the crime, the letting criminals out of jails and it goes on and on.

    Newsome celebrated with a speech saying his not being recalled means people want vaccine mandates. CA gets what they deserve.
    Well, if they are that fucking stupid....that's on them.... Though, I suspect he cheated as they typically do. Californians are just going to have to realize it is time to fight or die.

  9. #939
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,252

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,000
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Rep Points
    81214035

    Wake me up when they find something worth talking about

    :: prudence ::

  10. #940
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,159

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,915
    Thanked in
    11,120 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Arizona state senator Tony Navarrete, a Democrat from Phoenix, was arrested on Thursday on multiple charges including counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

    He is one of the AZ Senators blocking the way on the Audit, and election reform in general.

  11. #941
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,290
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,055
    Thanked in
    755 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    He won, CA is so lost. The taxes, the fuel prices the homeless, the prices of everything, the corporations leaving, the lockdowns, the crime, the letting criminals out of jails and it goes on and on.

    Newsome celebrated with a speech saying his not being recalled means people want vaccine mandates. CA gets what they deserve.
    Cmon you know that shit was rigged bwhahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Arizona state senator Tony Navarrete, a Democrat from Phoenix, was arrested on Thursday on multiple charges including counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

    He is one of the AZ Senators blocking the way on the Audit, and election reform in general.
    All those democrats/libtards are trash ....

  12. #942
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,251

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,219
    Thanked in
    2,190 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Typical democrat pedo

  13. #943
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    More evidence that voter fraud isn't real....

    https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/politi...il-in-ballots/

    Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
    By Jon Levine
    August 29, 2020

    A top Democratic operative says voter fraud, especially with mail-in ballots, is no myth. And he knows this because he’s been doing it, on a grand scale, for decades.

    Mail-in ballots have become the latest flashpoint in the 2020 elections. While President Trump and the GOP warn of widespread manipulation of the absentee vote that will swell with COVID polling restrictions, many Democrats and their media allies have dismissed such concerns as unfounded.

    But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception.

    MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER!
    Last edited by Necron_99; 09-17-2021 at 11:23 AM.

  14. #944
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    248

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    309
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    212
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    112898033

    We've been waiting forever for the Arizona audit to come out, and the date has finally arrive.

    It will be out on Friday the 24th at 1pm AZ time.

  15. #945
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,712

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    619
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    946
    Thanked in
    547 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    https://twitter.com/FannKfann/status...824563718?s=19
    Maricopa County finally handed everything over. I wouldn't doubt it if they push next Friday's date back while they go over the new evidence.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2021, 07:48 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2021, 09:42 AM
  3. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-09-2020, 12:12 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 06:27 AM
  5. 🔥🔥Ignite your lifts (ultimate pumps) TREN-BASE🔥🔥
    By Vision in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2018, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums