• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
While I can not disagree with your comment, I do have to ask, what is your line in the sand? I hope you have one and are man enough to do what you gotta do when they cross it, because I can promise you that time is fast approaching whether you or anybody else wants to admit it.

Yep I trust God and stay in my lane as I was told, nothing man does is gonna change or assist with his will. We are at the feet of Daniels vision and are told to stand still and see his salvation...and even if that means death to me or my loved ones...can he not bring them back? Would he not for obedience?

Enter the 2020 election. Dems and the Dem MSM say "most secure election eve.

That statement was made by Trump's own security chief.. A REPUBLICAN.
... a Republican who was quickly fired after saying it too.

He was fired after our ENTIRE govt was hacked. Solar Winds. Remember....?

Huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Trump fried him cuz he said there was no fraud.
What does solar winds have to do with it?

Huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Trump fried him cuz he said there was no fraud.
What does solar winds have to do with it?

This is payback for me trolling you earlier, right?

If not, you can look up Solar Winds. It was kinda a big deal. Major, major hack on our govt and still isn't 100% fixed to this day.

While I can not disagree with your comment, I do have to ask, what is your line in the sand? I hope you have one and are man enough to do what you gotta do when they cross it, because I can promise you that time is fast approaching whether you or anybody else wants to admit it.

His commitment and loyalty belongs to the dark purple snatch, so who knows he doesnt even know ....lost and held captive:coffee:

If not, you can look up Solar Winds. It was kinda a big deal. Major, major hack on our govt and still isn't 100% fixed to this day.
I was reading today that they think the hack was put into place much earlier than previously thought. Almost 2 years undetected!

I was reading today that they think the hack was put into place much earlier than previously thought. Almost 2 years undetected!

Yep. They made way more back doors than just the initial hack. It is going to take them a long time to fix things. I know a guy involved in the clean up and there was no "fixing" some things. Just turn it off for now and figure something else out later. If I had to guess, there will probably be a HUGE govt IT contract in the near future. All new hardware, etc.

China has gotten away, yet again, with everything. A literal Pearl Harbor level IT attack. And we're doing nothing about it.

I know what solar winds was.. But what does that have to do with that guy getting fired? Om am I not understanding u?

Nope the SolarWinds hack is no joke and not just the government got hit as many private sector clients got this too. The hospital I work at got hit by this as they used Solarwinds for monitoring the servers that I manage. Just got those SW servers back online a month ago after like 4 months of cleanup and rebuild and thankfully no sign of any entry or data stolen.

Last edited:
I know what solar winds was.. But what does that have to do with that guy getting fired? Om am I not understanding u?

OK, so you know about the solar winds hack. Biggest hack ever. He was on watch when it happened. He got fired. Pretty simple really. Believe it or not, some people DO get fired for sucking at their jobs...even in america.

Get Shredded!
TruthHammer, [27.05.21 18:21]

Fearing an audit is an admission of guilt.
Speak this TRUTH in every city.

If the left knew an audit would come out clean, they'd REVEL in the chance to embarrass us... KNOWING they'd come out on top and REAP new political power by strengthening Biden's mandate to govern... proving they set the all time record for most popular President in US history.

They CLAIM that Republicans and amateurs running the audits will "manufacture" issues to complain about... but that's a provable lie too. IF auditors are dumb enough to put forward issues that are not real, and will not stand up to CROSS EXAMINATION... then the left will reap 10-fold the politcal power in a backlash against the pro-Trump patriots who would be exposed as frauds and even criminals... and their staunch politcal allies at Dominion (remember the CTO who swore he'd stop Trump getting elected?) would be utterly vindicated. Dominion would become the GLOBAL HEROS OF DEMOCRACY and Trump's Populist Revival crushed as a fraud.

Wait, does the left WANT to crush Trump's Populist Revival? Why are they holding back? If we take them at their word, and there was no fraud... then they have the golden opportunity they've been dreaming of.

Take the shot bitches. Expose the right as the biggest frauds of all time by allowing the audits to prove Joe won. Enjoy the MASSIVE consolidation of political power that will accrue to you. Glory and gloat about the YUGEST political backlash in recorded history...

Unless of course you're all lying sacks of shit on the way to jail with your undercover incestuous fake two-party system. Unless of course your #FakeNews media controlling masters really are the #EnemyOfThePeople. Unless of course you know the YUGEST political backlash of all time is Queued up to swing the other way and you're about to lose everything including control of our schools and the right to keep murdering the unborn by the millions. Unless of course your entire Satan loving lifestyle is about to take a hit.

OK, so you know about the solar winds hack. Biggest hack ever. He was on watch when it happened. He got fired. Pretty simple really. Believe it or not, some people DO get fired for sucking at their jobs...even in america.

Clearly ur smoking that angel dust u were smoking in the early 90s..
Hr was fired cuz he stated the FACTS about how there was no fraud.. NOT SOLAR winds.. That's the Trump way babe!
Trump fired me for saying this, but I’ll say it again: The election wasn’t rigged

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...da94a0-340f-11eb-8d38-6aea1adb3839_story.html

Clearly ur smoking that angel dust u were smoking in the early 90s..
Hr was fired cuz he stated the FACTS about how there was no fraud.. NOT SOLAR winds.. That's the Trump way babe!
Trump fired me for saying this, but I’ll say it again: The election wasn’t rigged

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...da94a0-340f-11eb-8d38-6aea1adb3839_story.html

Geez, you need to branch out and get some news from other sources. Krebs even admitted the solar winds hack happened on his watch and he understood why he got fired because of it. Was it a convenient excuse to get rid of him? Sure. But it was still deserved.

Hope you have a good day, I'm about to go bust my ass.

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/20537

NEW HAMPSHIRE🚨

Marylyn Todd alleges that the auditors in Windham reopened the election, wiped the data, and reset the machines.

This essentially covered up the tracks for whoever tampered with the machines.

This comes after the Gateway Pundit revealed yesterday that two of the three auditors have conflicts of interest with Pelosi and Schumer.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-two-three-auditors-conflicts-pelosi-schumer/

For further reading:
https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/693

New Hampshire auditor Harri Hursti has been a naughty boy.

Patriot Marylyn Todd has watched his every move, and look what she just found, after Hursti accessed the people of New Hampshire's election machine.

On May 12th, why did Hursti reset the memory card?

On May 12th, why did Hursti clear the counters?

On May 12th, why did Hursti back date to November 3, 2020?

Anybody know where Harri Hursti is right now?

Or his auditor pals Philip Stark and Marc Lindeman?

Asking on behalf of New Hampshire patriots.

You can run but you can't hide.

TRANSPARENCY lmao

These people are stupid.

Kemp is going to Prison. That's whats going to come out of this, watch...

193465866_317145503117877_1073912455917003411_n.jpg

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/20537

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Marylyn Todd alleges that the auditors in Windham reopened the election, wiped the data, and reset the machines.

This essentially covered up the tracks for whoever tampered with the machines.

This comes after the Gateway Pundit revealed yesterday that two of the three auditors have conflicts of interest with Pelosi and Schumer.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-two-three-auditors-conflicts-pelosi-schumer/

For further reading:
https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/693

New Hampshire auditor Harri Hursti has been a naughty boy.

Patriot Marylyn Todd has watched his every move, and look what she just found, after Hursti accessed the people of New Hampshire's election machine.

On May 12th, why did Hursti reset the memory card?

On May 12th, why did Hursti clear the counters?

On May 12th, why did Hursti back date to November 3, 2020?

Anybody know where Harri Hursti is right now?

Or his auditor pals Philip Stark and Marc Lindeman?

Asking on behalf of New Hampshire patriots.

You can run but you can't hide.

One of the NH auditors quit, so they can't "legally" do the audit now. Have to have 3 per the rules.

I did read them and understand the procedural grounds as well as decisions based on merit. This is what I do for a living. Your own response acknowledges that these were not all tossed out of court without the court addressing the evidence or lack thereof in the bogus claims. Even when a court grants summary judgment on a technicality they often address the merits of the claim (as they did in most of these frivolous claims). Doctrine of latches means that the President should have raised these claims challenging absentee voting laws prior to the vote. Absentee voting laws were in place prior to November 3rd, and Trump was vocal in his complaint about mail in voting (because he knew he was tanking in the polls). He had every opportunity to challenge those laws prior to the vote, and he did in PA, but lost. But not all the claims were denied based on procedural grounds. These cases were laughed out of court because they lack solid evidence of fraud. Some of the judges who threw out these cases were Trump appointees, so to say that the judiciary was somehow biased against Trump is BS. Voter fraud did not occur. Trump lost because he did not get as many votes as Biden, and your claims that none of the courts that threw out these cases considered the merits if FALSE.

Trump v. Wisconsin's Elections Commission, 983 F.3d 919 (7th Cir. 2020) AND I QUOTE ""After an evidentiary hearing, the district court rejected the President's claims on the merits and entered judgment for the Commission and other defendants. The Electors Clause, the court determined, addressed the "Manner"—the "approach, form, method, or mode"—by which Wisconsin appointed its electors. For Wisconsin, that meant only by "general ballot at the general election," WIS. STAT. § 8.25(1), with the court further observing that any mistakes in administering the election did not change that the electors were appointed by general " e
Trump v. Biden, 394 Wis. 2d 629 (Wisconsin Supreme Court 2020) Also finding the Trump campaigns claims meritless as well as barred under procedural grounds.
Bowyer v. Ducey, (District of Arizona 12 9, 2020) the court held that the request to disenfranchise Arizona voters "should be accompanied by clear and conclusive facts to support the alleged 'egregious range of conduct in Maricopa County and other Arizona counties...Yet the Complaint's allegations are sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence." The Court obviously considered the evidence, or in this case the lack thereof.
Law v. Whitmer, 477 P.3d 1124 (Nev. 2020)

When you say "this is what I do for a living" what is it that you do?

I know you're a felon from your early posts on the forum so do tell what is that felons do for a living that involves reading and dissecting court decisions?

I think you're wrong on what you are saying and which side you side with so no doubt there is a ideological difference between the two of us but I'm just curious at this point because damn, you're self righteous. I should know because I can be self righteous myself.

Link where you mention your time in the fed system.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ou-done-time?p=1343814&highlight=#post1343814

Last edited:

I know you're a felon from your early posts on the forum so do tell what is that felons do for a living that involves reading and dissecting court decisions?

I think you're wrong on what you are saying and which side you side with so no doubt there is a ideological difference between the two of us but I'm just curious at this point because damn, you're self righteous. I should know because I can be self righteous myself.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ou-done-time?p=1343814&highlight=#post1343814

This dude is dumb as fuck ....hes a perfect example of being so mart hes stupid ....typical democrap/libtard

193529529_176858841082880_5233690328410816544_n.jpg

One of my jobs is legal research and writing. This is an extension of the work I did in the fed system. I was the law clerk in the pen for the last four years. During that time I got a dozen immediate release orders (including my own), won a few law suits, and got a GVR order from the US Supreme Court. I do mostly post conviction litigation, expungements and motions for early termination of supervision. Just read the cases and you can see that the courts address the claims of fraud even if they are tossing the claim for a lack of standing (jurisdiction). It is not uncommon for a court to address the merits of a claim when tossing the claim in summary judgment.

This dude is dumb as fuck ....hes a perfect example of being so mart hes stupid ....typical democrap/libtard

Says the dipshit who has been wrong for months. You all have been swinging from BS conspiracy to BS conspiracy for months and none of your predictions have come to fruition. Your shining intellect is on full display with every post.

Says the dipshit who has been wrong for months. You all have been swinging from BS conspiracy to BS conspiracy for months and none of your predictions have come to fruition. Your shining intellect is on full display with every post.

Have I been wrong for months my fellow spineless jelly fish? Seriousely let me guess and Im gonna go out on limb here and say you think everything is just peachy? Meaning no border issues, stock market is great, retirements arent in danger, tax increases are just fine and oh and how much is gas now and why? Wait wait lets not forget cost of living increasing ..for the record I expect a lengthy reply from you loaded with bullshit.....have a nice nite you democrap libtard..your a fucking fool kool aide drinking sheep .....

For the record what exactly did I predict that did not come true?

Last edited:
Have I been wrong for months my fellow spineless jelly fish? Seriousely let me guess and Im gonna go out on limb here and say you think everything is just peachy? Meaning no border issues, stock market is great, retirements arent in danger, tax increases are just fine and oh and how much is gas now and why? Wait wait lets not forget cost of living increasing ..for the record I expect a lengthy reply from you loaded with bullshit.....have a nice nite you democrap libtard..your a fucking fool kool aide drinking sheep .....

For the record what exactly did I predict that did not come true?

Typical meaningless response from a Trump supporter...
Never address the question asked..just call the person names and deflect.
Yes, you and most everybody else has been completely wrong with ur predictions.
NO STATE found fraud.. Biden WAS sworn in.
Now you have this circus sideshow of a recount that's not doing jack shit.
I'm gonna make a prediction that for sure will come true:
Once your little recount thingy is over, they'll have "proof" but no real way to prove it.
Then they're gonna say the courts refused to hear the case.
Youll see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-115852.png
    Screenshot_20210601-115852.png
    526.7 KB · Views: 39
Bwwwhahahahhaha!!

I knew someone will take the bait.

Trump didn't say it. Steve Bannon did.

But

Trump said the vaccine would be ready by end of year.
And you guys laughed.

That came true regardless that Fool Biden thinks he created the vaccine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back