• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's get this thread going. Everything and anything going on with the Arizona Audit.

This is just the beginning that will reveal that President Trump won the 2020 Election. That Dominion, and many State Governors and Politicians and the Dems cheated.

Any new info you have daily please post :)

#1- Mike Lindell is suiing Dominion for $1 billion +, he has a cyber expert testifying with all the evidence that the Machines were hooked up to the internet and that the Software utilized an algorithm to steal votes from Trump and give to Biden. Recall days before leaving office, Lindell met with Trump in the White House.

#2- Trump asked Gov to send National Guard to protect the people doing the audits. Rangers volunteered to go down, and already have. Paypal shut down the Rangers fundraiser to earn money to help pay for the costs.

#3- Election officials have said that they already have uncovered that 250,000 votes were from Illegal Aliens. That alone with ease, gives the W to Trump

#4- Dems sent 73 lawyers to try and prevent the audit. A judge intervened and said they have to come up with $1 million dollars to pause the audit. The dems didn't come up with the cash. Why would they want to prevent the audit?

#5- Gail Golec
Please join me tomorrow morning 4/26/21 at 7:30 am Arizona Time for a Live Stream Video where you can chat and ask questions about the Korean plane that may or may not have dropped off ballots in AZ after the election.

We will have eyewitness testimony and video. Special Guests Josh Barnett
and Attorney Susan Settenbrino and Ryan Hartwig.

Why has the AG not investigated yet?

We have an audio taped confession."

[video=youtube;Y3zEXHH9_AY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR2ajhC9rlEsM_lAQuJ3wJWw4H7PNZelgrz WyGHSnC-iaPLZhZ6dQVowQ28&v=Y3zEXHH9_AY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What about the guy running the audit?
Seems like a conflict of Interest to me.
They're making a mockery of what should be a standard procedure.
What a joke.

Let's get it on !

No eye gouging, low blows, and political lies !

:readit:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-26-09-21-12.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-26-09-21-12.png
    546.2 KB · Views: 334
You would think with close to three quarters of Americans distrustful of elections, that the dems would demand a audit to prove their point ...

You would think with close to three quarters of Americans distrustful of elections, that the dems would demand a audit to prove their point ...

Then they would have to rig that too, and they just rigged the 2020 Election. That took international effort and corruption unlike we have ever seen before. Oh wait, 2016....
I think Trump should be allowed to step into Bidens shoes once this is proven and then run 2 more times.

That's only fair isn't it? They cheated both of his elections.

Using meth tweeker words like " SKETCHY "

They may really have a stroke, like Biden ...

Attachments

• 1619450053548-981183675.jpg
    1619450053548-981183675.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 328
That's only fair isn't it? They cheated both of his elections.

Normally I'd ask to cite sources for this and ask why this evidence wasn't acknowledged by the courts, but the AZ shenanigans going on will show exactly what's what.
This oughta be good.

IML Gear Cream!
Normally I'd ask to cite sources for this and ask why this evidence wasn't acknowledged by the courts, but the AZ shenanigans going on will show exactly what's what.
This oughta be good.

2016 Steele dossier and spying on Trump illegally. Also DNC cheated Bernie out of the Primaries. Both provable.

2020 will be shown to the Courts soon. Finally.

Alot of people are going to be ashamed for not seeing through this prior to Jan 20th.

2016 Steele dossier and spying on Trump illegally. Also DNC cheated Bernie out of the Primaries. Both provable.

2020 will be shown to the Courts soon. Finally.

Alot of people are going to be ashamed for not seeing through this prior to Jan 20th.

I truly hope you are right.

i wish I could find the article now but a few months ago, forensic scientists commented that the level of fraud was so blatant this time around because the more someone commits fraud and gets away with it, the more comfortable they are with committing fraud and make less effort to hide it. Their conclusion was that they believe election fraud has been going on for several elections now and if the materials were still available to examine, it would show that Romney beat Obama in 2010. These were professional investigators with experience in all types of fraud. Fraud has common traits no matter what the particular type of fraud that it is and they were professionals at investigating it.

AMA.... where did you find these numbers? I'd like to keep up with them as they change.
You know, I just search and Google everything ? Wes put it out there, and I searched it, bingo there it was ? I surf so hard I lose more stuff, sometimes it bites me when a troll site is wrong, but you can't hit a home run every time. Plus I look for themes, big picture stuff ?

Maricopa County election recount being aided by a company with no “election auditing experience”
https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/wa...-no-election-auditing-experience-110824005630

The company's name is CYBER NIJAS!
This is comical.
Right out of fucking Monthy Python!

In all fairness I'd rather have new people that are unbiased counting ballots, then the Clintons old pals counting the ballots. Or Dems or R's for that matter.

It won't be comical if they reveal all of the fraud, on top of the Dominion machine fraud and results in the entire Election being overturned.

178837981_10158391402417462_3870359304555088556_n.jpg

178901015_10158391401822462_416903748582157841_n.jpg

This is how AZ started. Look even the independentS trounced the dems 2 to 1.

But ya , ok, at 4am biden won without Senate or house turnovers, ok, right ...

Attachments

• 16194605846321532667068.jpg
    16194605846321532667068.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
In all fairness I'd rather have new people that are unbiased counting ballots.

Unbiased??
The owner of rhe company tweeted guaranteed election fraud MONTHS ago.
Once he got this fat contract for this job.. He deleted it.
This is ANYTHING but non biased.

Unbiased??
Every Election has fraud.

Doesn't mean he's biased at all

Thats an easy statement to make. Thats like saying I am going to study weather and I guarantee it will rain in the next 30 day period.

Same thing here, fraud ALWAYS exists. But this was massive, and an international Conspiracy, yes more then one person involved in a crime is a CONSPIRACY.

Not a "theory".

Unbiased??

Kil, they are doing a much better job than board of elections. See the color code on tables and shirts. That is so no one can enter a area their not supposed to be in. These are retired LE, military, doctors and the like. Not the election nite food stamp tramps walking around with ballots everywhere, putting pizza boxes over the windows. The press is invited, and there are 9 cameras to review forever ...

Attachments

• 16194611537841532667068.jpg
    16194611537841532667068.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
Maricopa County election recount being aided by a company with no “election auditing experience”
https://www.msnbc.com/ali-velshi/wa...-no-election-auditing-experience-110824005630

The company's name is CYBER NIJAS!
This is comical.
Right out of fucking Monthy Python!

So...*NOW*...you are worried about who is counting the ballots? You weren't worried 6 months ago? The minimum wage and minimum IQ food stamp collectors were ok 6 months ago, what's changed? Kicking out poll watchers was ok, blocking out windows was ok, etc, etc. But *this* isn't ok? If you come out of the closet, you might see the light.

In all fairness, this count will be as picked apart as the previous ones were. The entire thing has been one long shit show of incompetence and shenanigans.

Oh no no no... I'm not worried about the outcome of this nonsense at all.
I'm enjoying it!
I can't wait to see their findings.
I cant wait til they have to PROVE a quarter fucking MILLION illegal immigrants voted.

Oh no no no... I'm not worried about the outcome of this nonsense at all.
I'm enjoying it!
I can't wait to see their findings.
I cant wait til they have to PROVE a quarter fucking MILLION illegal immigrants voted.

As the resident liberal, what do *you* think will happen if they do prove fraud and it is enough to overturn the election?

If they do find this to be true.. Then corrective actions HAVE to happen.
They're would need to be a new election.
Something has to happen.
As much as I hate Trump, even he deserves a fair election.
Let's see...
Again.. If proven true, Trump should get a second chance at the election process.

Back