• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
JUST IN - Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts.
I was watching x22 report and he said its estimated that Twitter is now 2/3rds bots. Basically we are watching the beginning stages of AI constructing the narrative.

@RealGenFlynn
We’re in a war…physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. So many lies, so much deceit. We’re not losing though, we’re simply turning a corner and we won’t take it any longer. People and groups across the country recognize the dishonesty coming from the highest levels of the USG and are more than ever taking a stand. Health Freedom, Religious Freedom, Freedom of Speech, Freedom to Choose, etc…we have constitutional and moral rights and we must and will change the direction of the nation back toward the beautiful experiment in democracy called a constitutional republic the Creator and our founders established 🙏🏼🇺🇸

Speaking of Arizona though… this is truly a gorgeous state and I'm jealous of anybody on this forum who lives there. I just wrapped up a 10-day vacation there.

My 7 year old daughter made it all the way to the saddle of Cathedral Rock and made it look easy. Hands down the proudest I’ve ever been as a parent. Years of conditioning my girls to love the outdoors has paid off. She’s a fuckin badass.

I feel sorry for people who’ve never had children. You’ll never get to experience that feeling.

Attachments

• F91A83D7-2F34-45BD-9BBC-E36D1973C039.jpeg
    F91A83D7-2F34-45BD-9BBC-E36D1973C039.jpeg
    735 KB · Views: 101
Cool photo sir, glad u liked it

I lived in Tucson for awhile and also worked in Nogales and I hated it there

Absolutely hated it.

I grew up on the East Coast so maybe that's why

When I flew back home I noticed how green everything was. There is literally no green anywhere in AZ.

Also my license was good for 50+ years and they required zero ID for me to get it/

aka they are letting illegal aliens get licenses intentionally.

Cool photo sir, glad u liked it

I lived in Tucson for awhile and also worked in Nogales and I hated it there

Absolutely hated it.

I grew up on the East Coast so maybe that's why

When I flew back home I noticed how green everything was. There is literally no green anywhere in AZ.

Also my license was good for 50+ years and they required zero ID for me to get it/

aka they are letting illegal aliens get licenses intentionally.

Yeah the climate is completely different out there. Obviously much less humid, cooler in the shade but way hotter in the sun.

I’ve never been to the southern part of the state. Just Phoenix through Flagstaff but this time just Flagstaff area and then mostly Sedona.

We had a sweet Airbnb perched right at the base of the little twin peaks in the background of the photo.

I’ll definitely be going back again. I was there when I was 13 but you don’t appreciate much at that age so I wanted to hit again as an adult and see what I thought. It was way better than I remembered.

Speaking of Arizona though… this is truly a gorgeous state and I'm jealous of anybody on this forum who lives there. I just wrapped up a 10-day vacation there.

My 7 year old daughter made it all the way to the saddle of Cathedral Rock and made it look easy. Hands down the proudest I’ve ever been as a parent. Years of conditioning my girls to love the outdoors has paid off. She’s a fuckin badass.

I feel sorry for people who’ve never had children. You’ll never get to experience that feeling.
I love it in AZ! I was born and raised in Washington DC/ Baltimore shithole..everything you do there is like 10x as hard, they tax you for everything, there's like 10 levels of bureaucracy for everything..I want no part of it no more..AZ is great! love it here! I just hope these California fucks don't California my Arizona.

I love it in AZ! I was born and raised in Washington DC/ Baltimore shithole..everything you do there is like 10x as hard, they tax you for everything, there's like 10 levels of bureaucracy for everything..I want no part of it no more..AZ is great! love it here! I just hope these California fucks don't California my Arizona.

Thats how it goes brother, they love going where they are not wanted!! Then they shit it up:coffee:

Funny you say that bc here we say that about the New Yorkers

They all moved bc of the covid policies their idiot governor Cuomo made and then they come here and other adjoining States and they vote the same exact way and for the same exact policies they just ran from

These are not the brightest stars in the sky aka they are stupid. My State is screwed as is. We have a Soros Gov inserted and these fools have zero clue what they are doing, except ruining literally everything about this state and it's economy.

We have the highest rates of Vax% in the US and yet we are one of 3 states still pushing masks all summer. "Follow the science" they preach at the same time

The biggest fools and Agendas in America.

I'm hearing the whistle-blower has audio and video along with the passwords. They're making a video today to release it.
DeSantis
https://ibb.co/d2YggZC

Between Emails from Hillary, Epstein bombshells and now this from voting booths, it would be refreshing to actually get some real information that was damning immediately and not these wait for it responses like we heard with the Barr investigations. I am wanting to see a lot of people lose their heads for their actions, but it seems like they are all immune from scrutiny...you watch Both Bozo brothers (Cuomos ) will walk free from their sins!

I happen to know - absolutely - how hackable voting machines are. I go to Defcon every year where they have Voting Village. Google it. Dominion machines are the easiest to hack. They are made to be hacked. There's no other explanation for why they are so easy to gain administrative access and control. It HAS to be intentional. There is no way anyone could make any device so insecure by accident. It's not a flaw, it's a feature.

Unearthed Paper Shows Biden-Linked Group Demanding ‘Robust’ Audits & Admitting Machines Are Hackable Even Without Internet Access.

Before pillow magnate Mike Lindell burst onto the political scene with his election audit mantra, the idea was popularized by a powerful left-wing think tank. A 2017 policy paper reveals the Center for American Progress stood foursquare behind the idea of “robust election audits,” The National Pulse can today reveal.

At the time, the political left was attempting to convince Americans that Donald Trump was an illegitimate president, and that Russian election interference had swayed the 2016 election process. To this day, losing candidate Hillary Clinton insists the election was “stolen” from her.

Fast forward four years, and the corporate media alongside Democrats scream in one voice that election audits are not necessary, and are in fact an “attack” on “democracy.”

But their 2017 sentiments beg to differ.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/biden-linked-group-backed-audits/

Theyre still trying to hide the audits all over the Country

What about Democrats "transparency"

Bc they are full of shit and they got caught...

BREAKING: Wisconsin Election Committee Chair @RepJanel
issues subpoenas to Brown (Green Bay) and Milwaukee Couties for election evidence to complete and audit.

E8Hgj6HWQAMtOx_

Information from Code Monkey Z Provides Additional Proof that Michigan Election Leaders ABSOLUTELY Destroyed Evidence When Changing Batteries in Voting Machines

• More evidence that Michigan election officials knowingly destroyed evidence when they removed batteries from voting machines last month.
  • In July county election workers in Michigan were threatening to break the law by ignoring a cease and desist order and removing the batteries in the Dominion machines in their counties.
  • With the new information provided by Code Monkey Z we now know that replacing the batteries in the machines in Michigan would ABSOLUTELY destroy any evidence left on those machines.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

2020 Election Integrity: National - Mike Lindell Symposium Next Week - Update - 8/6/21 -Lindell claims attendees now include 45 states -Currently missing HI, CT, RI, DE & NJ -Over 300 pols or their delegates -70 qualified experts, going to 90 -Between 60-70 national media 1/2

Rasmussen Reports

@Rasmussen_Poll

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1423670605673553924
-Claims 3-letter agencies invited include CIA, DHS, NSA -High official from another country concerned about similar election issues will also be attending -Last week an entirely new group of top U.S. cyber-experts arrived to assist his existing cyber team 2/2

E8HkeKEXsAEDpgP

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ

Arrests need to be made or we won’t have a country.

12:05 AM · Aug 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Rumor has it that the audit results can come out as early as 2morrow. It is not 100% for certain but we are hearing from now until Early september as time frames

If and when they come out, what false flag do you think will happen?

Shooting? Riots?

Thoughts?

Rumor has it that the audit results can come out as early as 2morrow. It is not 100% for certain but we are hearing from now until Early september as time frames

Shooting? Riots?

Thoughts?

Vaccine mandate will make someone flip out. They'll get let go from work and be unemployed and bored.

Get Shredded!

Shooting? Riots?

Thoughts?
Mark Finchem AZ rep said end of week or beginning of next week..

https://rumble.com/embed/viyr2h/?pub=4

[FONT=&quot]In mid-May, the Republican-led Election Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County issued a 17-page letter to Fann criticizing her and the audit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"You have rented out the once good name of the Arizona State Senate to grifters and con-artists, who are fundraising hard-earned money from our fellow citizens," the letter said. "Our state has become a laughingstock. Worse, this 'audit' is encouraging our citizens to distrust elections, which weakens our democratic republic."[/FONT]
Ok mr 7 posts

Shooting? Riots?

Thoughts?

The rioters dont have enough brains to riot for this, they will have to be told to riot and loot lolz....

Cmon man??
BLM and ANTIFA will get a peace prize, for murdering, looting, shooting, hooting and hollerin' man, Cmon?

These white-devils in Chicongo man, Ole Cornpop would not be happy.
USA's biggest Terror-Threat man, CMon??

Attachments

• image_2021-08-24_082406.png
    image_2021-08-24_082406.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 38
This whole thing has been a shit show. What would the right do if Soros funded an election audit? How much credibility would you all give that? These ding dings used Trumps false election fraud claims to rake in a ton of money from suckers who believe this shit. And they call us sheep :sheep:

Vaccine mandate will make someone flip out. They'll get let go from work and be unemployed and bored.

I will tell you that local businesses here in NY are fighting back posting signs on their doors saying "We do not discriminate and all are welcome, jabbed or no jab" From what I am hearing the teachers union is fighting back too. This is what we all need to do!!

I'm going to try and chew through this thread because living where I live; and now that one is "FDA Approved" The mandates are going to strangle us.

This whole thing has been a shit show. What would the right do if Soros funded an election audit? How much credibility would you all give that? These ding dings used Trumps false election fraud claims to rake in a ton of money from suckers who believe this shit. And they call us sheep :sheep:

Maybe because soros is on record as saying he doesn't regret turning in jews to the Nazis among other attrocities(his own people)....He is evil incarnate...... You are smarter than this..... in the words of your hero " COME ON MAN..."

Thankfully Kentucky just passed a bill allowing state executive orders to be voted down instead of just gospel. It's funny a state that has a supermajority of republicans it has a demotard Governor. They cheated of course and it was outed...but nothing got done....

How? There was a ton of voters purged from the voter roll.... plus the AG at the time is now the Governor, which is who put an injunction against the voter purge. The voters were deceased, moved out of state, etc...

Consequentially he won by vote numbers that coincide with the purge records. In other words he would not have won...

Now he can not be authoritarian and can be struck down on everything. It's great!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully Kentucky just passed a bill allowing state executive orders to be voted down instead of just gospel. It's funny a state that has a supermajority of republicans it has a demotard Governor. They cheated of course and it was outed...but nothing got done....

How? There was a ton of voters purged from the voter roll.... plus the AG at the time is now the Governor, which is who put an injunction against the voter purge. The voters were deceased, moved out of state, etc...

Consequentially he won by vote numbers that coincide with the purge records. In other words he would not have won...

Now he can not be authoritarian and can be struck down on everything. It's great!!!

Plenty of information out there, it’s no secret where Biden stands, there are plenty of names for anyone dumb enough to blindly support him and sheep is one of them.

Back