• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Remember, these are the same people who refused to comply with subpeonas and lawful demands of the state senate. This is a pre-emptive stike and smear of the audit results, before we even know what those results are.

I'm not optimistic about the results. Too much time elapsed between the election and audit. There was more than enough time to cover up the fraud. Very soon we shall see.

Maricopa County Calls for End of 2020 Election Audit

County's board disputes allegations that it deleted data from an election machine

https://www.theepochtimes.com/maricopa-county-calls-for-end-of-2020-election-audit_3819948.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Here's the letter itself.....

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20744098-maricopa-county-letter-to-arizona-sen-fann

There's one thing of which we can be certain. The smear campaign has already been written and disseminated throughout the main stream media. ALL lame stream media outlets will be using the exact same language to disparage any and all findings of impropriety.

LMAO of course they want to end the audit.

Gotta love how they say "“It is time to end this. For the good of the Senate, for the good of the Country and for the good of the Democratic institutions that define us as Americans,” the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and two other county officials wrote to Arizona GOP Senate President Karen Fann."

They always hide things under the disguise of safety. "National Security".

Anytime you hear that from any form of Gov't you know they're hiding fraud.

Recall the Bible verse, "when they say peace and safety, destruction comes".

They might be able to hide some of this, but they aren't gonna hide it all. We already see other States following suit.

This was a sting. A trap. The Military and Space Force 1000% set this up to catch them. Now a slow drip to let it all out. And they can't blame Trump this time either.

Fools!

The people doing the audit are the ones who have come forward to say that the data base is there. They were also the ones that said this would take 14 days. I want it completed thoroughly though to put you all at ease with the fact that Trump lost. I think we need it for the good of the country to silence these ding dings conspiracies.

The people doing the audit are the ones who have come forward to say that the data base is there. They were also the ones that said this would take 14 days. I want it completed thoroughly though to put you all at ease with the fact that Trump lost. I think we need it for the good of the country to silence these ding dings conspiracies.

It's all just a big lie.

Attachments

• fraud.jpg
    fraud.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 49
Cmon bro nothing to see here just a glitch in the matrix.

Isn't it crazy all these shit and there's people on here that still think things were on the up and up.
The media is lying to them and it takes time and effort to uncover the lies. I feel sorry for our youth. Truth is hidden unlike anytime in my life.

Attachments

• 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 11
I know and Trump is the big truth teller vs the media. Journalistic integrity is BS and the integrity of the Chupski is beyond reproach. Trump got whooped people. I was on here trying to take bets with my precious Dispense Quick stash and got 0 takers, but you are all so confident the election in America was rigged and only Trump and web sites with zero credibility hold the truth? Sorry fells, I wish you all well.

So basically the data was lost and now it’s all of a sudden found after they tweaked it every way possible? Tampering with evidence doesn’t comply to the Democrats just like everything else.
The database was deleted like a week before the machines were handed over to the audit team. They have already released the screenshots of the deleted directories and the dates they were deleted. They were able to recover it though. Apparently Dominion had access to the passwords at the admin level and not the County. VERY odd if true. It would mean Dominion ran the election in that County.

So basically the data was lost and now it’s all of a sudden found after they tweaked it every way possible? Tampering with evidence doesn’t comply to the Democrats just like everything else.
It was never lost. People who don't know what they are doing made false allegations. A Republican county reporter called out this bullshit claim and Cyber Ninjas admit that it was NEVER deleted. But keep grasping fellas. The fact is Trump got whooped. Sleepy Joe slept chump.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ons-election-crime-stephen-richer/5098592001/

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05...lk-back-claim-that-election-data-was-deleted/

It was never lost. People who don't know what they are doing made false allegations. A Republican county reporter called out this bullshit claim and Cyber Ninjas admit that it was NEVER deleted. But keep grasping fellas. The fact is Trump got whooped. Sleepy Joe slept chump.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ons-election-crime-stephen-richer/5098592001/

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/05...lk-back-claim-that-election-data-was-deleted/

We are either being lied to or there is gross incompetence in the reporting. Take your pick. It's probably a healthy portion of both. Weeding through the BS is nigh impossible.

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-20_09-45-26.jpg
    photo_2021-05-20_09-45-26.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9
  • photo_2021-05-20_09-45-35.jpg
    photo_2021-05-20_09-45-35.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9
We are either being lied to or there is gross incompetence in the reporting. Take your pick. It's probably a healthy portion of both. Weeding through the BS is nigh impossible.

Yeah I'm sure they "recovered" it.

It's all just a big lie.
Look at Michigan and Wisconsin's rules for counting their mail in ballots. They didn't process these until after the counting of the inspersion voting. Since the D's are more likely to vote by mail these numbers are not surprising. Also, these numbers are not surprising based on the prelection polling. Like I've said before voter fraud is an easy crime to prove because there is literally a paper trial. Trump paid for a recount in Wisconsin just to prove the vote was accurate and he lost.

Mail in ballots were about 60/40 democrats so when massive vote dumps roll in that are 99/1 for Biden at 4:30 AM it is 100% fuckery. Michigan had an 8pm deadline for ballots and at 3:30AM a white panel van shows up and drops off 50 boxes of ballots that were snuck in the through the back door of the TCF Center. It's all on video and a few hours later another massive vote dump for Biden.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

This is what GP posted the day they found the deleted files. I guess there could be an explanation but these files look like they were deleted before the current audit started.

Attachments

• databases.jpg
    databases.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 63
Look at Michigan and Wisconsin's rules for counting their mail in ballots. They didn't process these until after the counting of the inspersion voting. Since the D's are more likely to vote by mail these numbers are not surprising. Also, these numbers are not surprising based on the prelection polling. Like I've said before voter fraud is an easy crime to prove because there is literally a paper trial. Trump paid for a recount in Wisconsin just to prove the vote was accurate and he lost.

Hum, so Ds vote by mail in, but Rs vote in person.

Wonder why ?

Oh ya ya, Rs stop on their way to work.

Dems won't get out of bed ...

Ben Franklin said. " This will work until the people learn they can vote themselves money ".

Get Shredded!
Sorry, not sorry, anybody who thinks mail in voting, no I.D., and illegals voting is good, deserves to be shot and drug through the streets and then decapitated and their head put on a pike for all TRUE Americans to piss and spit on, regardless of your political alignment. Just remember one day what you like and back now because it helped your candidate win, can and will be used against you. You will deserve it too...

Mail in ballots were about 60/40 democrats so when massive vote dumps roll in that are 99/1 for Biden at 4:30 AM it is 100% fuckery. Michigan had an 8pm deadline for ballots and at 3:30AM a white panel van shows up and drops off 50 boxes of ballots that were snuck in the through the back door of the TCF Center. It's all on video and a few hours later another massive vote dump for Biden.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I WOULD agree with you
But nothing you said has actually happened.
Surely would be proof if it did.
Comical accusations.. Zero merit.
One could even call it a made up event.

I WOULD agree with you
But nothing you said has actually happened.
Surely would be proof if it did.
Comical accusations.. Zero merit.
One could even call it a made up event.

I previously posted a link that contains a database of the evidence. It contains several thousand pages of evidence, including eye witness testimony (sworn affidavits), pictures, and video of that van delivering the ballots and them being unloaded and brought inside. These ballots were all for Biden with no down ballot votes.

Just because you refuse to pull your head out of your ass and look at the evidence, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. All it means is that you are willfully ignorant of the facts and wish to remain that way.

Hum, so Ds vote by mail in, but Rs vote in person.

Wonder why ?

Oh ya ya, Rs stop on their way to work.

Dems won't get out of bed ...

Ben Franklin said. " This will work until the people learn they can vote themselves money ".

You can smell the bs excuses in the air whenever a democrat libtard talks! This GS guy is the best because hes actually brainwashed and blind whenever it come to anything democrap or libtard ....but give him and kilsong the smallest scenario involving a republicans ......watch out because they come alive with the far fetched

Last edited:
Wasting your time trying to convince a liberal of wrong doing from their “party leaders”....

most of them know .... but they think that they “won” so they don’t care .... win at all cost!!

Wasting your time trying to convince a liberal of wrong doing from their “party leaders”....

most of them know .... but they think that they “won” so they don’t care .... win at all cost!!

Because anything is better than Trump's mean tweets. Anything. Cheating, lying, and corruption included. We can never forget how bad the tweets were. I just think about them and start crying. Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler.

Too bad Vin Diesel and his crew didn't catch wind of that van drop ahead of time.... It would have been a shame if they had to attempt a high speed vehicle interception that resulted in that van driving over a cliff into a 300 ft. ravine and then bursting into flames..... Lots of flames!! :winkfinger:

Very boring, old, repetitive recyled make believe theories.
Only Trump SUPPORTERS do what u guys are doing.
It's sad.
Your not mad the election was "stolen", you butt hurt cuz Biden won.
Give it up.
What are u guys gonna say when this election recount proves NOTHING?

Too bad Vin Diesel and his crew didn't catch wind of that van drop ahead of time.... It would have been a shame if they had to attempt a high speed vehicle interception that resulted in that van driving over a cliff into a 300 ft. ravine and then bursting into flames..... Lots of flames!! :winkfinger:

Sounds like it could be part of one hell of a movie script. The name of the flick could be, Voter Integrity. LOL.

Back