• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
Buddy in AZ who is closely monitoring the audit sent this to me. It's an 11 page preliminary report received it in pdf format. I can't find anything on the interwebs to verify it's authenticity and I'm not putting a lot of stock in this until it's officially released to confirm it. There's just too much misinformation going around so I'm not going to believe it until the lawsuits to dispute it are filed. Then we'll know it's real. He's not a Qanon guy, but I've heard him say some nutty shit so take it with a grain of salt.

Author, Liz Harris, was just on Bannon's War Room discussing.

ELECTION 2020 GRASSROOTS CANVASS REPORT

Cover photo by canvasser of vacant lot at 13226 W Beverly Rd, Goodyear that cast 2 mail-in votes

173,104 Lost Votes 96,389 Ghost Votes

SEPTEMBER 7

MARICOPA COUNTY CANVASS
Authored by: Liz Harris

Executive Summary 11/3/2020 Election Results: Primary Findings Two primary categories of ineligible ballots and election mishandling, encompassing hundreds of thousands of votes, render the 2020 General Election in Maricopa County uncertifiable. An estimated 173,104 votes are missing or lost, as reported to our volunteers who went door to door verifying registration and voting information for thousands of residents. These are American citizens living in Maricopa County who cast a vote, primarily by mail, in the election and yet there is no record of their vote with the county and it was not counted in the reported vote totals for the election. Additionally an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registration address or who were verified as having moved away prior to October 2020. Other irregularities were uncovered during the canvass at a smaller scale, including votes cast by mail from vacant lots, votes recorded from residents who had not actually voted, etc. These results are a travesty to our democracy and our voting rights. In addition to impacted local races, such as Maricopa County Board of Supervisors District 1, decided by 403 votes, key statewide race margins are well within the numbers shown above. The Presidential race was decided by 10,457 votes statewide, and the U.S. Senate election was decided by 78,886 votes statewide.

Just remember, 2020 was the MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER!
Those are the results from the private canvass that was done. Audit results are still pending.

Love this

Trump knows something we don't thats for sure

241320518_2207590896207137_5517046670510381500_n.png

One thing about his declarations, they quickly get skewered but he is usually right!! This one seems to be so deep and protected I can’t see how it will ever be exposed. No way in hell all those states he was winning suddenly stop reporting only to flip a switch 5 hours later and he’s behind by too much to recover. We have a mess and until it is 50 states of one ID one vote it will forever be manipulated!

BE8694E5-6198-4AD3-97B1-04A95922F16A-scaled.jpeg

https://youtu.be/iNGf7XYtU2Q

Real reporting and research
22 minutes in talks about voter fraud. 26 minutes talks about vacant lots that are registered voters. 28:33-45 address and pictures of first vacant lot that voted for Biden. Then continues on

Do your research. These idiots and their findings are flawed. The address that Bannon held up as a vacant lot was quickly identified as a home with a large undeveloped back yard. These idiots could have used Google maps before making their false claims. https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1435633779448549380

You realize your using posted information from a leftist social media group rite....come on are you actually that fucking stupid to still be sucking this old senile fools balls? His foreign country handling skills are fucked up hes trying to sell the taliban terrorist to America ...his admin cant say the taliban are our enemy every tho they are holding americans hostage....he paved the way for china to join the terrorist and you are still sucking his ballz ...you are one dumb fucking dude man!!!....you play like your smart ...you play like your up on things, but your a bigger fool than the senile president .....you fucking jack ass

You realize your using posted information from a leftist social media group rite....come on are you actually that fucking stupid to still be sucking this old senile fools balls? His foreign country handling skills are fucked up hes trying to sell the taliban terrorist to America ...his admin cant say the taliban are our enemy every tho they are holding americans hostage....he paved the way for china to join the terrorist and you are still sucking his ballz ...you are one dumb fucking dude man!!!....you play like your smart ...you play like your up on things, but your a bigger fool than the senile president .....you fucking jack ass

Everything you regurgitate is from some discredited right wing blog or "news" outlet. Son, you are the dumb punk that is gobbling bullshit. I have not said a thing that is pro Biden, though I think he is leaps and bounds better than the last POS. So stick to the issue at hand. That is claims of voter fraud that are completely unfounded. Trump lost, because like you he is an ignorant asshole, and thankfully that persona did not appeal to a majority of Americans. The canvasing report that you idiots are now referring to is based on interviews with less that 5k voters and somehow they make claims of 100k ghost votes and 170k missing votes. You do realize registered voters in AZ can track their vote, whether in person or by mail. Like I've said, voter fraud would leave a literal paper trail.

IML Gear Cream!
Everything you regurgitate is from some discredited right wing blog or "news" outlet. Son, you are the dumb punk that is gobbling bullshit. I have not said a thing that is pro Biden, though I think he is leaps and bounds better than the last POS. So stick to the issue at hand. That is claims of voter fraud that are completely unfounded. Trump lost, because like you he is an ignorant asshole, and thankfully that persona did not appeal to a majority of Americans. The canvasing report that you idiots are now referring to is based on interviews with less that 5k voters and somehow they make claims of 100k ghost votes and 170k missing votes. You do realize registered voters in AZ can track their vote, whether in person or by mail. Like I've said, voter fraud would leave a literal paper trail.
Scientific polling is very accurate. If they asked another 5k they would get the close to the same results. Some national polls are taken with as few as 500 people and they are guaging the sentiment of over 300 million people.

Scientific polling is very accurate. If they asked another 5k they would get the close to the same results. Some national polls are taken with as few as 500 people and they are guaging the sentiment of over 300 million people.
But they didn't publish the numbers from the 45 hundred people they canvased. This would not prove "ghost votes" whatever that means. Also, voters can track their vote in AZ and whether the vote was received and signature was verified. https://my.arizona.vote/absenteetracker.aspx Instead of insisting they can provide sworn affidavits that their numbers are correct, why don't they turn over each case to authorities? Voter fraud is a crime. There are 360 cases where they say people cast votes that were not counted. Lets do a case by case investigation to verify if this is true.

I do agree that they can do a sample audit and find if there are errors beyond acceptable margins. This has been done in several states that have found no voter fraud. They did this in PA, WI and a full hand recount in Georgia. I also agree with polling data. That is why I was trying to find some Trump supporters to wager on the general election, because all the polls had Trump trailing big time.

Audit is coming

Prepare for a False Flag on Sept 18

Prepare for mass censorship and communication blackouts

Prepare to see Antifa and BLM riots return...

Another false flag???
OF COURSE..
Thats the conspiracy theorist go-to excuse.
This whole Arizona recount is turning out to be the real fruad with the election.
Come on Wes... Even u gotta admit this is a shit show.
No results yet???
Come on man!!
Give it up.

How creditable is anything these people come up with? It is funded with 5.7 million from right wingers. That would be like George Soros funding a recount and telling you all to believe the results. I'm still curious to see what they come up with. So far no ballots flown in from China hahah.

Fuck Biden he needs to die along with the CUNT kamel bitch they are both total terrorist’s and want to kill america !!!

Typical violent Trump supporter.

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Honestly i dont support any president because they are all government and i am against government in all forms but trump was way better than this waste of skin and oxygen. Maybe try basing your assumptions of people off more than political views you might come closer to getting something right.

Get Shredded!
I have not said a thing that is pro Biden, though I think he is leaps and bounds better than the last POS.

That’s why nobody takes you seriously. That’s not even close to true. To say that after what we’ve witnessed these past 7 months, especially after the Afghanistan debacle is just despicable. Who are you to call anyone an ignorant asshole?

Honestly i dont support any president because they are all government and i am against government in all forms but trump was way better than this waste of skin and oxygen. Maybe try basing your assumptions of people off more than political views you might come closer to getting something right.

Oh what kind of piece of shit back peddling is THIS??
You said he "needs to die".
How much more violent can u be?
Your words... Not mine.
Be a fucken man and at least own it.
Duh.

And everything you regurgitate is from left wing msm ...so what you saying? Your a fucking fool no ifs ans about it ....ummm registered voters to actual votes counted...ummm now what grandpa ....fucking blind fool

Last edited:
How creditable is anything these people come up with? It is funded with 5.7 million from right wingers. That would be like George Soros funding a recount and telling you all to believe the results. I'm still curious to see what they come up with. So far no ballots flown in from China hahah.

Hey you must be the stupiest smart acting guy I ever came across to date!! How fucking creditable is your regurgitated bs? Its all funded by leftist money!! You dont believe a cover up or censorship is taking place by your libtard/democrap party!! Your statements should be aimed at your demcraps and libtards ....all I have to say is your a fool ... foreign relations, covid handling and the natural resources handling by biden is a god damn shame!!! You Sucking those balls real good lolz

Last edited:
When every single state is audited

It will prove the fraud was a pattern in every State

4712a921f8f27cbf8e5651ce3d906935.E_MJh9lX0AkkLKe

Is it similar to the 3 year, $40 million phony Trump colluding with Russia investigation?

The closest moment I have had to violence in the last two years was a deranged liberal screeching at me to wear a mask, that I was going to kill everyone, etc. This was in a 7-11 where I am trying to buy a couple energy drinks, mind you. The liberal lunatic actually advanced a bit towards me so I set my items down and squared to him and said I was going to hurt him if he got any closer. Liberal punk backed off, of course.

Liberals literally can't mind their own business. It's all about control for them.
Liberals want to force you to get vaccinated, force you to accept bearded tranny's in the bathroom with your daughters, force you to accept influxes of hundreds of thousands of unknown people across the border, force your kids to learn about sex-ed in kindergarten, etc. The list goes on.

Control and submission is the name of the game with these bastards. You can't give an inch to them.

Last edited:
Is it similar to the 3 year, $40 million phony Trump colluding with Russia investigation?

Truly is amazing how quickly liberals stopped talking about Russia and want us all to forget about how they questioned Trump's presidency from day one, conspiracies abounding about Trump and now liberals want us to play nice with Biden and treat him with respect.

It is actually awe inspiring how disingenuous they are......breathtaking levels of hypocrisy.
They set the bar so low and I have no intention of raising it for the Pedo-in-Chief Biden.

Truly is amazing how quickly liberals stopped talking about Russia and want us all to forget about how they questioned Trump's presidency from day one, conspiracies abounding about Trump and now liberals want us to play nice with Biden and treat him with respect.

It is actually awe inspiring how disingenuous they are......breathtaking levels of hypocrisy.
They set the bar so low and I have no intention of raising it for the Pedo-in-Chief Biden.

Well when Joey approved the Russian pipeline what could they now say?

The closest moment I have had to violence in the last two years was a deranged liberal screeching at me to wear a mask, that I was going to kill everyone, etc. This was in a 7-11 where I am trying to buy a couple energy drinks, mind you. The liberal lunatic actually advanced a bit towards me so I set my items down and squared to him and said I was going to hurt him if he got any closer. Liberal punk backed off, of course.

Liberals literally can't mind their own business. It's all about control for them.
Liberals want to force you to get vaccinated, force you to accept bearded tranny's in the bathroom with your daughters, force you to accept influxes of hundreds of thousands of unknown people across the border, force your kids to learn about sex-ed in kindergarten, etc. The list goes on.

Control and submission is the name of the game with these bastards. You can't give an inch to them.

Countless videos online of people getting violent over politics, and every single time it’s a deranged liberal who has no clue what they’re talking about. That’s why you see these guy deflect so hard and cry about Trump.

Back