• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
Is that why you got so defensive before Twisted? You already gave yourself up without anyone having to show proof but like I said to the group here, PM OGs on this board and other boards, they may just share the proof with you.
Twisted is a proven RAT.

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

Im not outing those guys you ignorant RAT. I will tell you one you think is a friend. I find that amusing. Like I said though ASF, go ahead and ask around, you might just get the proof. Twisted is a proven RAT.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by twisted
7 threads your stalking me on....dude your sick man....now these OG's you supposely have that talk to you about me being a rat, you must of skipped your meds again and sinking into delusional state....you have no friends lifter! ...please give these guys the screen names of these "OG's" or better yet post the names...your worst than a stalking ex!...I know you know nothing about me, your just doing what you do best and thats lie....hey how about you tell these guys how you know stuff about them and their Hobbies? How you single out each person depending on how fixated you get with them! Dude we all know and when I say "we" thats me referring to real people not like you and your imaginary friends that you think you have when your goin thru your delusions- isnt your meds suppose help ya with that? Well we all know your full of shit ...if you know so much about me then you should know about the labs I repped for 5+ years ago thats why I know your full of shit ....the only friends you have are the ones you create in your basement with your hands.......cmon I own you and your mind you cant get over me because you lack self control and your pathetic .remember you cant be like me stumpy ..seriously 7 threads and countless hrs you need a emergency visit with your psych team...

- - - Updated - - -

Serious question you scumbag RAT, all these labs that you repped, what happened to them? NONE of them lasted very long. The common denominator seems to be you, the scum RAT Twisted.

Your not outing no one because you know no one lifter ....ok I will play your game ..so what happened to the labs I repped for? Now if you have proof Im telling you to post it....you say OG's told you? I say what OG's? You and I know like everyone on this board and bop and meso you lack self control of any sort to not say who the only reason why your not is because your full of shit lolz...delusional and fucking wack job! Put up/post up or its bs lifter plain and simple....your looking for me to answere your questions because know nothing and your a fraud...:coffee:

Your so fucking crazy you cant even keep up with the bs you write 🤣....I will remind you , you infact said I was apollo ...you infact said I cant 200lbs...you infact said you have proof I am currently reppin multiple labs ...you infact said I was LE ..and now Im just a rat ....ok now that I got you up to date .....now thank me for stopping you from crashing and burning....now stop your fishing for hints about me and post some proof

You realize your looking even crazier if thats even possible!

Bwahaha is this where you start to cry? Now its time to play victim? Your nothing but a bullshitting attention seeking little stubby bitch...🎤🚶

Indeed.. They're all traitors.
Nobody has our best interests at heart.
Including you know who.

Has anyone seen this video before? If it's been posted here before then I missed it. I can verify what the cyber security pro is saying about packet captures is 100% accurate. This is absolute proof of election hacking. This is a smoking gun. This is irrefutable. I'd love to know where the pcaps came from. I suspect it was either Patrick Byrne's team or military intelligence. Either way, this is an irrefutable, real-time recording of a crime in progress. This is an act of war.

https://lindelltv.com/mike-lindell-presents-absolutely-90/

Lmao ...did you look at current admin stats sir? No no you havent you and all your libertards have your blinders on for that ...lolz ....cmon GJ we all know your a blind sheep drinking the kool-aid ....come talk to me when your biden can make it up the steps to get in the plane....oh oh wait the steps were wet or was it the presidential dog tripped him up? Wait I forgot the dog got the boot or gassed because he bit secrity and ate the cat?....keep those blinders on yellow belly
The guy stumbles once and that's your go to? He is the one walking up the steps to Air Force One my friend not that loser Chump.

The guy stumbles once and that's your go to? He is the one walking up the steps to Air Force One my friend not that loser Chump.

Bwahaha "stumbles once" ...umm I seen 3xs ....you democraps and libtards think stationary steps are different depending where they are located? I seen 2 stair rails .... it wasnt a escalator:coffee:....if you cant call that your even blinder than I thought....that kool aide must be good!

Has anyone seen this video before? If it's been posted here before then I missed it. I can verify what the cyber security pro is saying about packet captures is 100% accurate. This is absolute proof of election hacking. This is a smoking gun. This is irrefutable. I'd love to know where the pcaps came from. I suspect it was either Patrick Byrne's team or military intelligence. Either way, this is an irrefutable, real-time recording of a crime in progress. This is an act of war.

It would be safe to assume that they already handed this over to the proper authorities already. At least I hope so.

It would be safe to assume that they already handed this over to the proper authorities already. At least I hope so.

LOL. What authorities? DOJ? Corrupt and full of Chinese infiltrators. FBI? Corrupt and full of Chinese infiltrators. CIA? Corrupt and full of Chinese infiltrators. The only reason that we're hearing about this is because it's being used in Lindell's counter suit against Dominion. Every court in the U.S. has successfully prevented this, and information like it, from being entered as evidence. Seriously, to whom would you suggest they turn this over? Who do you turn to when every agency entrusted to prevent or act on evidence like this is complicit?

Get Shredded!
Bwahaha "stumbles once" ...umm I seen 3xs ....you democraps and libtards think stationary steps are different depending where they are located? I seen 2 stair rails .... it wasnt a escalator:coffee:....if you cant call that your even blinder than I thought....that kool aide must be good!

And add to that the millions of stumbles in his speeches.....

Yes, I watched it a few days ago. Its unreal and irrefutable. Glad someone recorded it.

Post it on fb and fb immediately fact checks it as "false"

Lmao

Thats when you know its 100000% truth

[h=1]Fact Check: Mike Lindell's 'Absolutely 9-0' Movie Does NOT Present Credible Evidence of Election Fraud[/h]https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/06/fact-check-mike-lindells-absolutely-9-0-movie-des-not-present-credible-evidencehttpshomefrankspeechcomtvvideomike-lindell-presents-absolutely-9-0.html?fbclid=IwAR2QGm7EPqdMao_hqb8kb-iPrZ-Uz6vLcI8mrGqcDI-_Keo4OWxsPbQKZ_E

Post it on fb and fb immediately fact checks it as "false"

Lmao

Thats when you know its 100000% truth

[h=1]Fact Check: Mike Lindell's 'Absolutely 9-0' Movie Does NOT Present Credible Evidence of Election Fraud[/h]https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/06/fact-check-mike-lindells-absolutely-9-0-movie-des-not-present-credible-evidencehttpshomefrankspeechcomtvvideomike-lindell-presents-absolutely-9-0.html?fbclid=IwAR2QGm7EPqdMao_hqb8kb-iPrZ-Uz6vLcI8mrGqcDI-_Keo4OWxsPbQKZ_E

That "debunking" is quite humorous because I know way more about the subject than the author. He didn't debunk anything. What the author did is called, conflating and obfuscating. An actual pcap can't be altered without screwing up the entire stream. Any tampering would be blatantly obvious and there's no way to hide it. And no, it doesn't require infrastructure equivalent of the NSA to decrypt. Most traffic is transmitted in commonly used encryption protocols. I taught my daughter how to do it using an application called Wire Shark when she was 10 using a crappy old laptop.

Last edited:
Is that recount thingy still going on?
I'd forgotten since even Fox News isn't covering ur it.

And one more thing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to record a pcap. Literally anyone could do this. If you pulled into a bank parking lot and witnessed a robbery, you could pull out your phone and record it. That video could be provided to the police where it would be used as evidence. Yes, you would have to attest that you created that evidence to establish date, time, place, etc. Creating a pcap of the vote switching and intrusion/access to an IP is no different. Anyone could have done it if they had the foresight to record it. It doesn't require special tools or inside access to a secret ninja squirrel base of operations. There are plenty of free tools on the internet available to everyone that are easy to use. The difficulty is that the people in law enforcement and the legal field whom you are trying make examine the capture, don't really understand what they are seeing and once you start explaining hexadecimal TCP transmissions they just glaze over and develop a blank stare.

Matthew S. DePerno, Esq.

@mdeperno

1. We have been lied to. The Antrim County election management system (EMS) was REMOTELY and successfully logged into anonymously on 11/05/2020 at 5:55 PM and again on 11/17/2020 at 5:16 PM.Yes, that is correct . . . REMOTELY

12:09 AM · Jun 9, 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/mdeperno/status/1402508089958490114

2. Those dates are significant because they correspond directly to the dates the county and SOS were trying to correct the intentional computer problems that subverted the election. These logons appear to have escalated privileges at the time of logon. Again . . . REMOTELY

3. But we were told there was no internet connection. In an accredited system, an anonymous user should not be authorized by the accreditation authority, but would instead be required to enter a specific user name and password to utilize the system.

4. We were told there was no internet connection. We were told there was no remote access. We were told this was human error. All lies. This is fraud. This decertifies the Antrim County election. SOS Benson should resign or be impeached.

Back