Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,134 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    JUST IN - Twitter has just suspended the official Arizona Audit and Audit War Room accounts.
    I was watching x22 report and he said its estimated that Twitter is now 2/3rds bots. Basically we are watching the beginning stages of AI constructing the narrative.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

@RealGenFlynn
    Were in a warphysical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. So many lies, so much deceit. Were not losing though, were simply turning a corner and we wont take it any longer. People and groups across the country recognize the dishonesty coming from the highest levels of the USG and are more than ever taking a stand. Health Freedom, Religious Freedom, Freedom of Speech, Freedom to Choose, etcwe have constitutional and moral rights and we must and will change the direction of the nation back toward the beautiful experiment in democracy called a constitutional republic the Creator and our founders established 🙏🏼🇺🇸

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Speaking of Arizona though this is truly a gorgeous state and I'm jealous of anybody on this forum who lives there. I just wrapped up a 10-day vacation there.

My 7 year old daughter made it all the way to the saddle of Cathedral Rock and made it look easy. Hands down the proudest Ive ever been as a parent. Years of conditioning my girls to love the outdoors has paid off. Shes a fuckin badass.

I feel sorry for people whove never had children. Youll never get to experience that feeling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Cool photo sir, glad u liked it

I lived in Tucson for awhile and also worked in Nogales and I hated it there

Absolutely hated it.

I grew up on the East Coast so maybe that's why

When I flew back home I noticed how green everything was. There is literally no green anywhere in AZ.

Also my license was good for 50+ years and they required zero ID for me to get it/

aka they are letting illegal aliens get licenses intentionally.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Cool photo sir, glad u liked it

I lived in Tucson for awhile and also worked in Nogales and I hated it there

Absolutely hated it.

I grew up on the East Coast so maybe that's why

When I flew back home I noticed how green everything was. There is literally no green anywhere in AZ.

Also my license was good for 50+ years and they required zero ID for me to get it/

aka they are letting illegal aliens get licenses intentionally.
    Yeah the climate is completely different out there. Obviously much less humid, cooler in the shade but way hotter in the sun.

Ive never been to the southern part of the state. Just Phoenix through Flagstaff but this time just Flagstaff area and then mostly Sedona.

We had a sweet Airbnb perched right at the base of the little twin peaks in the background of the photo.

Ill definitely be going back again. I was there when I was 13 but you dont appreciate much at that age so I wanted to hit again as an adult and see what I thought. It was way better than I remembered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Speaking of Arizona though this is truly a gorgeous state and I'm jealous of anybody on this forum who lives there. I just wrapped up a 10-day vacation there.

My 7 year old daughter made it all the way to the saddle of Cathedral Rock and made it look easy. Hands down the proudest Ive ever been as a parent. Years of conditioning my girls to love the outdoors has paid off. Shes a fuckin badass.

I feel sorry for people whove never had children. Youll never get to experience that feeling.
    I love it in AZ! I was born and raised in Washington DC/ Baltimore shithole..everything you do there is like 10x as hard, they tax you for everything, there's like 10 levels of bureaucracy for everything..I want no part of it no more..AZ is great! love it here! I just hope these California fucks don't California my Arizona.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    733 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    I love it in AZ! I was born and raised in Washington DC/ Baltimore shithole..everything you do there is like 10x as hard, they tax you for everything, there's like 10 levels of bureaucracy for everything..I want no part of it no more..AZ is great! love it here! I just hope these California fucks don't California my Arizona.
    Thats how it goes brother, they love going where they are not wanted!! Then they shit it up

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    Funny you say that bc here we say that about the New Yorkers

They all moved bc of the covid policies their idiot governor Cuomo made and then they come here and other adjoining States and they vote the same exact way and for the same exact policies they just ran from

These are not the brightest stars in the sky aka they are stupid. My State is screwed as is. We have a Soros Gov inserted and these fools have zero clue what they are doing, except ruining literally everything about this state and it's economy.

We have the highest rates of Vax% in the US and yet we are one of 3 states still pushing masks all summer. "Follow the science" they preach at the same time

The biggest fools and Agendas in America.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm hearing the whistle-blower has audio and video along with the passwords. They're making a video today to release it.
    DeSantis
    https://ibb.co/d2YggZC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    540 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    I'm hearing the whistle-blower has audio and video along with the passwords. They're making a video today to release it.
    DeSantis
    https://ibb.co/d2YggZC
    That's a fake Desantis account. There is a whistleblower though. We will see what comes out of it.
    Last edited by randy4me; 08-03-2021 at 08:15 AM.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,313 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    That's a fake Desantis account. There is a whistleblower though. We will see what comes out of it.
    Are you referring to the "1 minute 17 seconds" video they've been hyping? It's not too awesome. Pretty weak...I was hoping for more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points

Between Emails from Hillary, Epstein bombshells and now this from voting booths, it would be refreshing to actually get some real information that was damning immediately and not these wait for it responses like we heard with the Barr investigations. I am wanting to see a lot of people lose their heads for their actions, but it seems like they are all immune from scrutiny...you watch Both Bozo brothers (Cuomos ) will walk free from their sins!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

I happen to know - absolutely - how hackable voting machines are. I go to Defcon every year where they have Voting Village. Google it. Dominion machines are the easiest to hack. They are made to be hacked. There's no other explanation for why they are so easy to gain administrative access and control. It HAS to be intentional. There is no way anyone could make any device so insecure by accident. It's not a flaw, it's a feature.

Unearthed Paper Shows Biden-Linked Group Demanding Robust Audits & Admitting Machines Are Hackable Even Without Internet Access.

Before pillow magnate Mike Lindell burst onto the political scene with his election audit mantra, the idea was popularized by a powerful left-wing think tank. A 2017 policy paper reveals the Center for American Progress stood foursquare behind the idea of robust election audits, The National Pulse can today reveal.

At the time, the political left was attempting to convince Americans that Donald Trump was an illegitimate president, and that Russian election interference had swayed the 2016 election process. To this day, losing candidate Hillary Clinton insists the election was stolen from her.

Fast forward four years, and the corporate media alongside Democrats scream in one voice that election audits are not necessary, and are in fact an attack on democracy.

But their 2017 sentiments beg to differ.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/bi...backed-audits/

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Theyre still trying to hide the audits all over the Country

What about Democrats "transparency"

Bc they are full of shit and they got caught...

BREAKING: Wisconsin Election Committee Chair @RepJanel
    issues subpoenas to Brown (Green Bay) and Milwaukee Couties for election evidence to complete and audit.

Information from Code Monkey Z Provides Additional Proof that Michigan Election Leaders ABSOLUTELY Destroyed Evidence When Changing Batteries in Voting Machines

• More evidence that Michigan election officials knowingly destroyed evidence when they removed batteries from voting machines last month.
    • In July county election workers in Michigan were threatening to break the law by ignoring a cease and desist order and removing the batteries in the Dominion machines in their counties.
    • With the new information provided by Code Monkey Z we now know that replacing the batteries in the machines in Michigan would ABSOLUTELY destroy any evidence left on those machines.

Source: thegatewaypundit.com

2020 Election Integrity: National - Mike Lindell Symposium Next Week - Update - 8/6/21 -Lindell claims attendees now include 45 states -Currently missing HI, CT, RI, DE & NJ -Over 300 pols or their delegates -70 qualified experts, going to 90 -Between 60-70 national media 1/2

Rasmussen Reports

@Rasmussen_Poll

-Claims 3-letter agencies invited include CIA, DHS, NSA -High official from another country concerned about similar election issues will also be attending -Last week an entirely new group of top U.S. cyber-experts arrived to assist his existing cyber team 2/2

Wendy Rogers

@WendyRogersAZ

Arrests need to be made or we wont have a country.

12:05 AM Aug 6, 2021Twitter for iPhone