• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
The democrats are cracking all over and will break soon and call for war. They are loosing around every corner and truth always prevails.

Decertifying this election is EXACTLY what this country and this WORLD needs.

what’s antifa gonna do…. Fuck around and find out. That’s what. We already know what limp wristed Biden voters will do.

not scared.

I wish the fuck I could say what needs to happen, but I know there are eyes in here lurking.

So where's the justice?
Lol.
I thought ur guys from the Ninja crew had more evidence?

He's also a flipped FBI informant and squealed on members to save his own ass, Enrico. I know someone who knows him (honestly I really do)

I seen some information on that recently. I don't know or concern myself with the Proud Boys or any other groups of the sort. I didn't even know they existed just like antifa till last year lol... I kinda live under a bridge in that sense....

Yeah, all those groups on both sides (BLM, ANTIDA and Proud Boys, etc) seem foolish to me. To each his own.
Gov't should treat all the same though. Treats one as 'terrorists" (the one who has caused the least problems) while handing out peace-prizes to others who have murdered Cops and Kids.

Hopefully the ones handing this shit out gets bumped off or pays a family price by one of the libturd groups they support so much... Might teach 'em a lesson or two.

Why is nobody posting on this monumental thread?
Is there more going on with this audit or no?
Arent u guys embarrassed?
For months and months you ALL said this was gonna prove election fraud.

Like where's the beef:
Where's the FRAUD?

Like where's the beef:
Where's the FRAUD?

Says the ass plunger

Now is that nice? I'm fragile ya know.
Be best!

Get Shredded!

Like where's the beef:
Where's the FRAUD?

Going to the Supreme Court in late November

Servers are being examined

We dont' have daily updates and the fraud from one county proved the servers were online, there was fraud at every level

Nothing else to really do, except audit every single State and go from there.

There are audits going in various states right now. Michigan, Texas, Georgia, Wisconsin, etc.

I personally want to see every single election from here on out audited in full

And Election cheating is nothing at all new. You are acting sir like this is some new phenomena.

Recall Obama said "no such thing as election fraud", moments after telling illegal aliens they won't be punished if they vote.

"Obama said "no such thing as election fraud", moments after telling illegal aliens they won't be punished if they vote".

Ha, Ghey Barry Obozo, second biggest ass-clown in Political history, right behind Pervy Joe (The Rapist/Traitor) Biden!

Like where's the beef:
Where's the FRAUD?

I don't think you *really* want a daily update. But they are moving on to the second largest county in AZ...

Ohhhh... Back to the servers huh??
Okay... We'll wait.

https://resistthemainstream.org/az-...opa-countys-audit-report/?utm_source=telegram

AZ Sen. Kelly Townsend Posts an Update Amid the Release of Maricopa County’s Audit Report

The discoveries from the audit which were laid out in the report, set into motion a unified call among Arizona Republicans for a criminal investigation by the state’s Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

Brnovich has opened an investigation and has already started getting info from the Board of Supervisors. We have given all the findings to date and encouraged Liz Harris to do the same, as well as Shelby Bush and others to give him anything they have been working on. Kory and Greg (Senate attys) are working with Special Master John Shadegg to get the info on routers and logs that auditors need. There is still info coming from others to add supplemental audit info that was not complete at time of the hearing.

Congress is having a hearing on the audit. Congressman Biggs has asked Ken Bennett to testify as Senate liason to show all the problems and statutes broken.

We have lots of great suggestions about legislation to improve the system and hold people accountable, whenever you are ready to take that up.

She is counting votes to see if we have enough support for a special session, as the governor will not bring us in unless we can get legislation passed. I asked if we could get together as a caucus to discuss what needs to be done and who will run those bills and what we have support on. She said that was a good idea. We are working on this behind the scenes and I just wanted to give you guys an update.

https://resistthemainstream.org/for...new-voting-fraud-charges/?utm_source=telegram

Former San Luis Mayor Facing Charges for Alleged Election Law Violations

An Arizona Democrat and former mayor has been indicted on new charges related to voter fraud allegations stemming from the 2020 election.

Guillermina Fuentes was charged last year with returning four mail-in ballots that were not hers.

Fuentes, 65, a Democrat, is a former mayor of the border city of San Luis. She serves as an elected board member of the Gadsden Elementary School District in San Luis.

Maricopa County admits they DELETED and moved the election data to hide it from auditors AFTER they got a subpoena

This is a total cover up, and they admit it!

3min Vid:
https://t.me/SidneyPowell/2108

The libs will just repeat the lie, "its standard to Maintain the files"

LMAO

Reminds me of the Fauci meme. "This is a cat (pointing to a duck). Liberals. "That is a cat".

These are the dumbest humans on the face of the Earth.

The libs will just repeat the lie, "its standard to Maintain the files"

LMAO

Reminds me of the Fauci meme. "This is a cat (pointing to a duck). Liberals. "That is a cat".

These are the dumbest humans on the face of the Earth.

Yeah, they said they deleted them to "free up space for the next election." But they left previous elections on there... They're not fooling anyone.

Indeed.. It's a joke on his uneducated base that bought this hook, line and sinker.
The Americans with half of a brain saw this coming.
You'll be okay tho.

Are u calling me a Chinese bot?

- - - Updated - - -

U do know Admin and I are one in the same yes?

Indeed.. It's a joke on his uneducated base that bought this hook, line and sinker.
The Americans with half of a brain saw this coming.
You'll be okay tho.

You're a fool. Yeah they said they ran out of room so they had to delete the info. But then had past info from other elections stored. You're just a troll at this point.

You're a fool. Yeah they said they ran out of room so they had to delete the info. But then had past info from other elections stored. You're just a troll at this point.

Well the statement made was that this was planned by Pelosi.
How does that explain the kill Mike Pence narrative?
Those people would NEVER follow orders from her.
So.. Explain it.

Well the statement made was that this was planned by Pelosi.
How does that explain the kill Mike Pence narrative?
Those people would NEVER follow orders from her.
So.. Explain it.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm talking about election fraud in the election fraud topic. It's clear there was election fraud. They deleted the files and didn't hand them over because they put the files on a backup and didn't know they wanted those backups lol yeah ok. When a judge tells you to turn over ALL info you don't delete the info two days before the audit and play these games.
Why would they hold onto the info and not turn it over. Why would they delete the files two days before the audit.

I dont know anything about Nancy and don't really care. What I do care about is them skirting what the judge said. You've seen the video, why you playing dumb?

Back