• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
Dominion wont give up the routers and hubs in Arizona. They are scared shitless.

There we go ... altering a database log (on multiple servers) is hard enough, but hiding network traffic and connections to a server as well ... it'd be a huge effort covering tracks on multiple surface areas ... Or, if the dems are confident, just hand over the log files and let everyone see for themselves.

So you don't think its reasonable to see if the paper has bamboo in it?

It's not that I think it's unreasonable.
It may very well be.
Just seems like a loooooomg stretch.
But good luck with that!

They are claiming handing over the Servers would jeapordize law enforcement security LOL

These people really are that dumb to think we buy that story.

What it does jeopardize is that it gives away who and when cheated. That's all this is.

They are denying a Judges orders. How about we throw them in Prison for contempt, like would happen to a normal human being??

[h=1]Maricopa County Refuses to Provide Routers to Election Auditors[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_m...puPbeuCtwCm2CftUQQNRVfU75Jo+J2Gyn8Bsh5xGALw==

Arizona’s Maricopa County is refusing to turn over routers or router images to election auditors, defying a judge’s ruling.
The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office informed former Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett of the decision this week. Bennett is the Arizona Senate’s liaison for the audit.
The county was told late last month, while delivering subpoenaed election materials to the state Senate’s custody, that delivering routers, or even images of routers, “posed a significant security risk to law enforcement data utilized by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as well as numerous federal agencies.”
“We had previously believed that the risk would be eliminated by redacting the law enforcement data on the routers and not producing it. But we were informed that redaction did not eliminate the risk,” Joseph LaRue, deputy county attorney, told Bennett in a letter obtained by The Epoch Times.
A spokesman for the county told The Epoch Times via email that its technology professionals “determined the information contained in Maricopa County’s routers can be used as blueprints to intercept sensitive county data.”

This is why I said for month, the Military at some point will have to get involved. I genuinely believe that.

Genuine question.. Why didn't Trump get the military involved THEN?

Sorry,, back to our regular scheduled programming ...

This was a public service announcement.
Saddam had no WMDs we never found them, the inspectors said we didnt need to go to war he was complying, if you believe the lies the government told you then why dont you believe trump lost as they are lies right? what lies are the truth then. so 9/11 was a false flag but the WMDs were real?

Saddam had no WMDs we never found them, the inspectors said we didnt need to go to war he was complying, if you believe the lies the government told you then why dont you believe trump lost as they are lies right? what lies are the truth then. so 9/11 was a false flag but the WMDs were real?

9/11 wasn't a false flag in my mind ?

9/11 wasn't a false flag in my mind ?
I dont believe 9/11 was a false flag either, there are a lot of suspicious things that occured around the event, but being a part of some operations I can tell you with all confidence that we could never pull this off without somebody leaking it, some emails hacked, or just a general overall cluster fuck. that said with the scale of this election somebody should have already showed up on fox news with the smoking gun in their hand. just saying

I dont believe 9/11 was a false flag either, there are a lot of suspicious things that occured around the event, but being a part of some operations I can tell you with all confidence that we could never pull this off without somebody leaking it, some emails hacked, or just a general overall cluster fuck. that said with the scale of this election somebody should have already showed up on fox news with the smoking gun in their hand. just saying

Agree completely Heck. As for this election, it was not a huge conspiracy, that one whistle-blower can just pop up on. It was a ton of little frauds.

Like Gates, Zuckerberg, MSM, just held the narrative .

States voting laws were changed unconstitutionally.

Board of elections with low rent volunteers did it.

Big money bribery to buy Dominion voting systems.

The biggest one was mail ins, done by common people like my daughter mailing in every ballot she could get her hands on, and the Dems made damn sure there was plenty to harvest.

IMO, they pretty much did show up with a smoking gun *on* election night. Several smoking guns in fact. The first and second biggest ones were the republican watchers being ejected from the polls and then the windows being boarded up. That alone should have invalidated those polls the very first night. There were reports of the mega "all biden" ballot drops at 3am the very next day. Smoking gun #3. The list goes on and on.

Attachments

• 3kye38brzjw61.png
    3kye38brzjw61.png
    645.6 KB · Views: 28
IML Gear Cream!
9/11 is a opinion I dont share with people that think it was a inside job.

This isn't even the same. Look at all the shit that went down with the election. Mail in ballots. No ID'S, pipes breaking, counting stopping and starting then Biden taking the lead. Cases under tables, extended count times and the list goes on and on.

You would have to be stupid not to see what happened here.

Glad to see u guys not denying 9/11.
Many do.
Very disappointed too see just how many there are.

Although I read somewhere that the DC elite were told not to fly commericial that day, someone knew something was going down...:coffee:

IMO, they pretty much did show up with a smoking gun *on* election night. Several smoking guns in fact. The first and second biggest ones were the republican watchers being ejected from the polls and then the windows being boarded up. That alone should have invalidated those polls the very first night. There were reports of the mega "all biden" ballot drops at 3am the very next day. Smoking gun #3. The list goes on and on.

Not to mention the Michigan County recount showed clear fraud but the press spun it as a human counting error glitch. These people think we are stupid.

The ballots are absolutely marked in the serial number D and R for ease of fraud.

It would be interesting to know how many of each were printed ?

Ballot harvesting on a small scale like my daughter did, and on a large scale, nursing homes, would need enough ballots, and ease of obtaining.

I do believe some wise guys did print some extras ...

BREAKING… AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines

By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2021 at 10:31am

ken-bennett-oan.jpg

Arizona Audit Director Ken Bennett joined One America News to discuss the latest developments in the Maricopa County forensic audit.

On Thursday The Gateway Pundit reported on this explosive news from Arizona.

The Maricopa County Election Board claimed this week they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.
If this is the case, then the County did not own the election process they ceded it to their external vendor.

TRENDING: "Why Are You Working So Hard to Shut the Audit Down? What Are You Hiding" - TGP Reporter Confronts AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs -- Katie Hobbs Runs! (VIDEO)

System administrators are individuals who have access to the systems at their highest levels. These individuals are able to perform all sorts of duties. They are able to perform most all the functions and changes in a system. They have complete and total control and can even delete or alter system logs.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.

By the way, in general, most frauds that include IT-related processes have at least one IT person involved in the fraud.

In his interview with OAN Ken Bennett said Dominion is refusing to comply with the State Senate’s subpoena and is hiding the second password for their machines.

Dominion was in charge of the Maricopa County election. And now they are refusing to cooperated with a subpoena.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...poena-turn-password-maricopa-county-machines/

BREAKING… AZ Audit Director Ken Bennett: Dominion Refuses to Comply with Subpoena and Turn Over Password to Their Maricopa County Machines

By Jim Hoft
Published May 7, 2021 at 10:31am

ken-bennett-oan.jpg

Arizona Audit Director Ken Bennett joined One America News to discuss the latest developments in the Maricopa County forensic audit.

On Thursday The Gateway Pundit reported on this explosive news from Arizona.

The Maricopa County Election Board claimed this week they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.
If this is the case, then the County did not own the election process they ceded it to their external vendor.

TRENDING: "Why Are You Working So Hard to Shut the Audit Down? What Are You Hiding" - TGP Reporter Confronts AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs -- Katie Hobbs Runs! (VIDEO)

System administrators are individuals who have access to the systems at their highest levels. These individuals are able to perform all sorts of duties. They are able to perform most all the functions and changes in a system. They have complete and total control and can even delete or alter system logs.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.

By the way, in general, most frauds that include IT-related processes have at least one IT person involved in the fraud.

In his interview with OAN Ken Bennett said Dominion is refusing to comply with the State Senate’s subpoena and is hiding the second password for their machines.

Dominion was in charge of the Maricopa County election. And now they are refusing to cooperated with a subpoena.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...poena-turn-password-maricopa-county-machines/

How can anyone defend any of this?

No matter how the audit ends, it did its job to get voting laws reformed, and back in constitutional order.

It should also make the point that being a dick personality, no matter how much your for the people, is a bad strategy.

Politics is a beauty contest, and you catch more Flys with sugar, than vinegar ...

No matter how the audit ends, it did its job to get voting laws reformed, and back in constitutional order.

It should also make the point that being a dick personality, no matter how much your for the people, is a bad strategy.

Politics is a beauty contest, and you catch more Flys with sugar, than vinegar ...
Trump won with his personality. The dems cheated.

Get Shredded!
No.. Pay attention... I'll try and say it much slower this time..
I was NOT a fan of his anti gay stuff (although some here say he did nothing)..
I was not a fan of his constant lies.
His affinity to ghetto rappers was odd..
I'm not gon a list em all..
Just SO happy he's gone!!
Let's celebrate!

The worst thing you can do is vote on personality and not accomplishments. Look where that has gotten you.

Gay people maybe the most sensitive people I've ever met. From cakes to bathrooms to having their own day to having their own flag.

Som bitch you would think they were locked in a closet or something.

Let's celebrate!

Right, you don't like him, we get that

Gay people maybe the most sensitive people I've ever met. From cakes to bathrooms to having their own day to having their own flag.

Som bitch you would think they were locked in a closet or something.

So right. They desperately want to be celebrated ...

Let's celebrate!
Everything he said was was a lie because no one gave a fuck about checking the fact checkers.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Looks like the gay dude is the only one not on here crying....but yeah he's the sensitive one😂

This Bhisy young guy is cool. He is in GA trying to organize a grass roots movement to have a AZ style audit.

They may kill him though. A black kid from outa state firing up the people ?

Attachments

• 1620420871548-112502626.jpg
    1620420871548-112502626.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Looks like the gay dude is the only one not on here crying....but yeah he's the sensitive one😂
Hahahhaha.. Thank u Sir!
Bunch of whiney bitches... All of em.
For the record.. I'm not sensitive about gay stuff.. how could I come back here every day if it bothered me?
I'm not looking to be celebrated either.
I have everything stacked against me according to some in the gay community.. Black.. Gay.. And in an interracial relationship.
I don't see it that way at all.
ASF and GB is the only place where I even tell people.
Maybe once or twice on PM.

You don't HAVE to like gay people.
I understand that and am okay with it.
I know a handful of people that don't know I'm into men, and have said some foul gay hating shit right to me about "them".
One guy I've known casually for years.. I like him.. He likes me.
He disproves of gay people.
He likes me cuz he thinks I'm straight.
The fact is, he's a super nice guy.. Loving father and husband to a really nice woman.
Id never tell him. Why would I?

Back