• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
Recounts don't accomplish anything. An AUDIT is needed. I wouldn't expect a recount to come out any other way than what the original count returned. Recounts are a waste of time.

Michigan, Georgia and PA conducted audits. Georgia essentially had 3 recounts if you include the audits. This is all available in state websites too if you don't trust the new sources.

Michigan, Georgia and PA conducted audits. Georgia essentially had 3 recounts if you include the audits. This is all available in state websites too if you don't trust the new sources.

That's true sir but they weren't "forensic" audits, aka to find the cheating

If you can look back a few pages, HEAVY IRON posted Jovan Pullitzers analysis as an expert on how they will conduct the audits.

Regardless of Political view, I think any good person wants a fair and accurate election.

I know you do, because you are awesome

It's rare to find someone on your side that is actually really wanting the best for the outcomes. I have many friends who are D, who don't care if they cheated. Legit they have said to me, and to me, that is not a decent individual.

If Trump lost in a fair election, I have no problem with that.

If you can look back a few pages, HEAVY IRON posted Jovan Pullitzers analysis as an expert on how they will conduct the audits.

Regardless of Political view, I think any good person wants a fair and accurate election.

It's rare to find someone on your side that is actually really wanting the best for the outcomes. I have many friends who are D, who don't care if they cheated. Legit they have said to me, and to me, that is not a decent individual.

Shocking to find out people you've known forever actually happy about the fraud.

To hate Trump so bad, willing to flush our Constitution down the toilet is is, I have no words for how bad it is ...

You guys are DAMAGING the ballots by using the blacklights.

-Signed the democrats.

Disgraceful fools. Just like Voter ID is racist.

Can't wait for this to come out in full.

It's gonna be amazing.

::: yawn :::

IML Gear Cream!
I waiting for this thread to live up to the fire emoji posted next to the title.
So far no good.
Hellllllllp
Meeeeee

May 14th the audit ends sir

You are being very pessimistic

And thats my Birthday sir. Happy Birthday to me.

Honest question, if massive fraud shows up, what will you say? I know for me, I was pissed when Clinton was in, then Bush was in and knew about 9/11, then Obama came in and continued it. I am just sick of all the corruption from the R's and the D's.

We knew the elections have been cheated for years, but never this bad.

What will you say when it is proven sir?

I waiting for this thread to live up to the fire emoji posted next to the title.
So far no good.
Hellllllllp
Meeeeee

I'm trying bro.
Dems argue over a audit.
Dems file for a new judge.
Judge says audit can go on.
Now we learn black lights show watermarks.
Dems argue that UV lights ruin the ballots.
Next up BLM protests and Craigslist ADs to try and interfere.
It must take a lot to get you up. After all this you still have no doubt that there was no cheating? No matter what is found you do have common sense correct? Does all of what the dems are doing sound OK to you?

If.. IF this thing has UNDISPUTED proof of fraud, then I hope somebody gets held accountable.
Biden.. Obama.. George fuchen Washington.. Anybody.
Hang em high.
And I mean that.

Wait a second. UNDISPUTED proof? What does that mean? You and everyone on here knows dems will never submit to the truth.

May 14th the audit ends sir

You are being very pessimistic

And thats my Birthday sir. Happy Birthday to me.

Honest question, if massive fraud shows up, what will you say? I know for me, I was pissed when Clinton was in, then Bush was in and knew about 9/11, then Obama came in and continued it. I am just sick of all the corruption from the R's and the D's.

We knew the elections have been cheated for years, but never this bad.

What will you say when it is proven sir?

I'm genuinely concerned about the amount of time between the election and the audit. There was sufficient time to monkey anything around. Also, is it not possible that those pallets of ballets that were shipped across multiple state lines were forgeries that also had water marks? We know that they came from China because of the Chinese dissidents that reported it, what if the forgeries contain a water mark? It's not like a water mark can't be duplicated just like the rest of the ballot. I just know that if our election process doesn't get fixed, we will never have real elections again and if this audit comes up short, this country is fucked.

fingers crossed

www.x22report.com

Friends listen to this daily

You will appreciate it. Give it a chance. Listen.

Last edited:

Thanks Wes. You know I would be first in line if they find proof to say this thing needs to be scrapped. Like I said from the gate, election fraud is an easy crime to prove because there is a literal paper trail. If they find forged ballots we got a problem.

Thanks Wes. You know I would be first in line if they find proof to say this thing needs to be scrapped. Like I said from the gate, election fraud is an easy crime to prove because there is a literal paper trail. If they find forged ballots we got a problem.

Agreed GJ. Do you think the statistical mathematic algorithm is serious enuff for audits ?

Does the constitutional lapses merit states changing their laws ?

Is private money in our elections a problem ( drop boxes, ballot harvesting ) ?

Something like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-05-00-02-37.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-05-00-02-37.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 62
Friend or foe?

https://thetruereporter.com/exclusi...lection-audit-is-taking-place-whats-going-on/

EXCLUSIVE: Spy Plane Identified Circling The Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum Where The Election Audit Is Taking Place – What’s Going On?

AZ-Plane-over-Coliseum-1-780x470.jpg

On Sunday morning emerged a report of one plane circling the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The report consisted of only one picture from above. So, we followed up and discovered more details about the plane, as well as some information on many other events where an airplane circled the sky.

Can you tell me a similar event?

The incident in San Bernardino, right after the shooting spree by Islamic terrorists Farook and Malik!

All in all, we can sum up that the plane that circled over Coliseum, Arizona was a Police bird. According to our researches, they sent a spy plane because it took off from Deer Valley Airport, the location of the police air support.

Later, we realized that they observed the audit a couple of days in a row, using multiple aircraft.

”The PC-12 aircraft has full motion video capability and can vacuum up cell phone transmissions and follow the connection to the other end of the call to find out intelligence on the other party involved.

These aircraft were used heavily in the Middle East against terrorists.

There is no information on what U.S. government agency is using the aircraft to spy on American citizens working for election integrity.

One source told CDMedia it could be the FBI, the military, or U.S. intelligence agencies.”

The story has begun in the morning, but until the evening, a different trip recorded online presents the police plane in a very similar pattern on Friday (April 30.)

AZ-Plane-5-from-Monkey.jpeg

Get Shredded!
In the 80s when my family members ran GPO printing jobs, a government rep weighed the paper coming in and going out of the shop, including scraps.
I stayed in Washington last year long enough to go to the Arena in town to vote. Just a bunch of old people who could barely operate a computer, printing ballots on a $100 inkjet.
I had to go there because I never received my mail-in ballots. I received all that pre-election kak so I know the SoS had my correct info.

It still amazes me that still the same people who don’t trust the government, hate the incredibly inept bureaucracy and think there’s nothing they do efficiently, are completely dismissive about any chance of there being something amiss with that election.

I should think any and every American would want a thorough look into it.

Friend or foe?

https://thetruereporter.com/exclusi...lection-audit-is-taking-place-whats-going-on/

EXCLUSIVE: Spy Plane Identified Circling The Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum Where The Election Audit Is Taking Place – What’s Going On?

AZ-Plane-over-Coliseum-1-780x470.jpg

On Sunday morning emerged a report of one plane circling the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The report consisted of only one picture from above. So, we followed up and discovered more details about the plane, as well as some information on many other events where an airplane circled the sky.

Can you tell me a similar event?

The incident in San Bernardino, right after the shooting spree by Islamic terrorists Farook and Malik!

All in all, we can sum up that the plane that circled over Coliseum, Arizona was a Police bird. According to our researches, they sent a spy plane because it took off from Deer Valley Airport, the location of the police air support.

Later, we realized that they observed the audit a couple of days in a row, using multiple aircraft.

”The PC-12 aircraft has full motion video capability and can vacuum up cell phone transmissions and follow the connection to the other end of the call to find out intelligence on the other party involved.

These aircraft were used heavily in the Middle East against terrorists.

There is no information on what U.S. government agency is using the aircraft to spy on American citizens working for election integrity.

One source told CDMedia it could be the FBI, the military, or U.S. intelligence agencies.”

The story has begun in the morning, but until the evening, a different trip recorded online presents the police plane in a very similar pattern on Friday (April 30.)

AZ-Plane-5-from-Monkey.jpeg
Jamming and intercepting.... Easy peazy lemon squeezy...

Jam the macines, intercept, recode retransmit the signal.... Biden wins again...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

In the 80s when my family members ran GPO printing jobs, a government rep weighed the paper coming in and going out of the shop, including scraps.
I stayed in Washington last year long enough to go to the Arena in town to vote. Just a bunch of old people who could barely operate a computer, printing ballots on a $100 inkjet.
I had to go there because I never received my mail-in ballots. I received all that pre-election kak so I know the SoS had my correct info.

It still amazes me that still the same people who don’t trust the government, hate the incredibly inept bureaucracy and think there’s nothing they do efficiently, are completely dismissive about any chance of there being something amiss with that election.

I should think any and every American would want a thorough look into it.

I wish *"every" american wanted to have this thoroughly lokked into, but unfortunately no, no they dont. The deep dicks and the enslaved still want biden.... Funny how slavery has technically been over for a very long time, but psychologically, thru free ahit and more free money, those gawt dammned demo's still manage to pull off modern day slavery right before our very eyes...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Either they are calling things by the wrong names or they are completely full of shit. Routers are network equipment and don't store social security numbers and that type of thing. Routers are not servers.
They would probably rather go to jail then hand them over.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Of course the thinking is with the routers we will find every IP adress they were connected to.

Remember how it was impossible for them to be hooked up to the Internet ?

The judge already ruled that they have to give up the routers.

Routers don't store any information, only what IP addresses have shared info.

This may be the game right here, for good or for bad, cause no routers no audit is possible.

I'm not sure they will hand them over ?

Do you know how crazy that is ?

Board of elections won't give court ordered material to the Senators ...

They have nothing to hide though according to the democrats🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fools

Back