• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

Get Shredded!
The MSM is the Democrat party so if the Democrats/MSM rigged the election why would they rat themselves out by reporting on their own their own illegal activities?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Okay.. Pay attention here... I'll type slowly.
What FALSE FLAG would the dems attempt that would be big enough to force the media to NOT cover PROVEN FACTS OF ILLEGALITY as it pertains to election fraud.
This would be the BIGGEST POLITICAL STORY OF ALL TIME IF TRUE.
There would be NO WAY to hide it.

What FALSE FLAG would the dems attempt that would be big enough to force the media to NOT cover PROVEN FACTS OF ILLEGALITY as it pertains to election fraud.

Lets see they did the Jan 6th "insurrection" with BLM and Antifa on the inside, capitol police letting everyone come in and then shooting a woman. Lying that a cop died from getting hit with a fire extinguisher, when he actually died of natural causes and was never hit by a fire extinguisher.

They blamed Trump and Biden says it was the worst attack on America since the Civil War.

I guess JFKs assassination, the attempt on Reagan, World War 1 and 2, Pearl Harbor and 9/11 for fucks sake, were just childs play.

These dems are as stupid as it gets, and they are pure despicable liars and frauds.

Why are you supporting a party that wants to end America as we know it. Under all false terms.

Russia isn't our enemy. China might be an enemy. The democrats, the media and the elite, are the most severe enemy we face. You should not be supporting them.

You are absolutely correct there is no way to hide it. The truth will come to light in the end. I'm not sure if you are aware of this but we have a state run media in this country spewing nothing but lies and propaganda. Democrats could have another holocaust and the MSM wouldn't say a bad word about them.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Actually, it IS the biggest political story of all time, but you won't hear about it on lame stream, state-controlled media. There's so much information available on this election fraud that it's daunting. There's an old saying, it goes something about how a lie gets around the world 6 times before the truth finishes tying it's shoe laces. The truth and the mountain of supporting evidence is already available. Just because you refuse to acknowledge it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The current corruption in Washington is far beyond anything this country has ever seen before. Damn near everyone in government and in the state-controlled media is a product of our communist institutions of higher learning and they will not ever say anything to disparage their comrades. But it's not just happening in the United States. This is happening all over the world. This is a worldwide communist revolution and you openly support it. It's kinda sad to see people, who otherwise seem like intelligent human beings, to be so fooled by the lies. Those news sources used to be believable but that was a very long time ago. Now, only the small independents are actually reporting the news and doing investigative reporting. Which is why the tech oligarchs and state-controlled media want them banned. Just think about it, when was the last time CNN broke a real news story that wasn't harping on something that turned out to be total bullshit? After 3 solid years of Russia collusion and daily reports of, "the walls are closing in" and "this could be the end of the Trump administration" you would think that most people would have wised up. There's 3 months of secretly recorded meetings with Zucker from CNN on Project Veritas website. Either you're a glutton for punishment or a slow learner. I don't believe you're stupid so I have to assume that you just like being Zucker's bitch.

Pretty big story for sure. To stay on the front page for 6 months. It's never happened before, so yeah, it's the story of the century.

For Trump to be winning by millions of votes from poll opening to 2am the next day, but then Biden overtaking and winning after 2am, the science and mathematics are Ready -

1 × 15 to the forth power

It would be like winning the power ball lottery - getting every number right - 4 times in row

If this was your tax return - you would be audited

Gotta follow the science huh ?

Attachments

• 1619877460262809419654.jpg
    1619877460262809419654.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
An interesting legal point ^^^^^^^^

Trying to get judges to rule for you on this vote is like -

Showing a judge a smoke detector that is going off, seaming loud, and asking the judge to make insurance buy you a new house.

The defence asking you, is your house burned to the ground ?

You saying , I don't know, but the alarm won't shut up.

Now you understand Kilsongs " PROOF " position. ( that's gay )

:goldenahower:

The exact moment the tide turns for biden in AZ - 12:33 am

Attachments

• 1619879553418-1437158657.jpg
    1619879553418-1437158657.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
You can't even get them to show up in court with a supoena.

It took contemp charges, and arrest warrants to get the voting material.

AZ senators have death threats on their children, and still made this happen.

Attachments

• 16198800508591505262204.jpg
    16198800508591505262204.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
IML Gear Cream!
This is how disingenuous the media is. Look close at the narrative that the poor board of supervisors are facing threats.

Look closer at the picture, oh look it says recall the BOS ?

Ya, threats of due process ! Haha

:roflmao:

Attachments

• 1619880571402-619692256.jpg
    1619880571402-619692256.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
I see the mentally ill member is ranting in this thread, as expected. It is pitiful what a toll this countries political system has taken on some of the more feeble minded citizens. So many will never regain their mental health and will no longer be capable of being a productive member of society or lead a happy life. What a destructive, toxic society we live in these days.

I see the mentally ill member is ranting in this thread, as expected. It is pitiful what a toll this countries political system has taken on some of the more feeble minded citizens. So many will never regain their mental health and will no longer be capable of being a productive member of society or lead a happy life. What a destructive, toxic society we live in these days.

There you go. It's about time you called me out ? I was feeling unloved ...

Like Kilsong, the counterpoint needs to be expressed or just how boring would this forum be.

So glad my counter point in the marketplace of ideas passes your constitutional aproval, and now you feel better - or do you ?

Hahaha, made you blink ...

There you go. It's about time you called me out ? I was feeling unloved ...

Like Kilsong, the counterpoint needs to be expressed or just how boring would this forum be.

So glad my counter point in the marketplace of ideas passes your constitutional aproval, and now you feel better - or do you ?

Hahaha, made you blink ...

lol I was not talking about you.

It is sad a certain member here is so obsessed with the left and all the misinformation that has clearly corrupted their mental health they spend what a normal person would call an "obsessive" amount of time and effort in responding to every single post and thread on this site that does not fit the demented narrative. The poor people that have became mentally deranged from all the poison misinformation/agenda that has been spewed will need serious professional therapy and medications to have any hope of becoming stable and functioning as a normal adult again. So many people are suffering from mental illness from the hate and agenda that has been put out, it is absolutely pitiful. It never fails to amaze what corrupt politicians and corporations will do without care of how many lives they destroy.
Oh yeah , is that so ?

We all stay in our own lane pretty well.

Bantering political points with facts, n articles.

Not personal attacks about people's mental health. ( only lifter does that ).

Why are you trying to suppress anyone's right ?

Seriously? Here's what the headlines would be like:

"Trump supporters storm arizona audit...results declared invalid"
"Forensics evidence tainted by roller coaster riders"
"Audit evidence tampering...no way to have conclusive results now"

See how easy that is?

Or the clowns ran off with undetermined amount of evidence lmao

The Audit ends on May 14th

May 14th is my Birthday.

This will be the best birthday present I have ever gotten (besides those strippers in Undergrad) but I digress ;)

I'm looking forward to the 14th.

The Audit ends on May 14th

May 14th is my Birthday.

This will be the best birthday present I have ever gotten (besides those strippers in Undergrad) but I digress ;)

I'm looking forward to the 14th.

Lmao ....

Get Shredded!
[h=1]HUGE: Arizona GOP Leader Kelli Ward Sounds the Alarm – Dem Secretary of State Hobbs Is Sneaking Dem Operatives from Biased Org’s into Maricopa County Audit[/h]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...operatives-biased-nfps-maricopa-county-audit/

She said a group of “experts”, (The Brennan Center and The Protect Democracy Group) wrote a letter asking the DOJ to send Federal monitors to “observe” the Arizona audit. She describes them as “aggressive, dirty, back-room players” who work with BLM and Marxist groups intent on destroying our nation.
Ward said that through a court-pushed agreement between the parties, “Arizona Secretary of State (SoS), Democrat Hack Katie Hobbs” gained access to the audit floor for three representatives. But now we have learned those “observers” monitoring the audit are not even from the SoS’s office. One is an “election consultant” with Protect Democracy, and the other is an attorney with The Brennan Center. Not coincidental, it happens to be the same Washington groups who urged the Feds to “monitor” the audit.
The move undermines Arizona sovereignty to oversee and administer their own elections and sets a dangerous precedent by injecting the Fed-connected groups.
During the last hearing, the court ordered the parties to work together and come to an agreement about providing the SoS access to monitor the audit, which they did. Now it looks as though the SoS took advantage of an agreement that was seemingly made in good faith, by pulling a “bait and switch”. Last week The Gateway Pundit posted the following statement regarding the audits:

Wonder if this will turn out like the Georgia recount, or Wisconsin or the PA audit? My guess is yes. Oh, you all read Newsmax lately?

Wonder if this will turn out like the Georgia recount, or Wisconsin or the PA audit? My guess is yes. Oh, you all read Newsmax lately?

Well, we will certainly see. If it does turn out to be like the others ,then clearly it puts it to rest in my mind.

I know that people didn't want one more recount, but a true audit to challenge bad ballots. Legal and fair. No one , not even the majority of dems believe it was either on Nov 2. I think the number is like 70% of all Americans don't believe it was fair ?

But what if it turns up fraud in numbers that would change outcomes ?

Well, we will certainly see. If it does turn out to be like the others ,then clearly it puts it to rest in my mind.

I know that people didn't want one more recount, but a true audit to challenge bad ballots. Legal and fair. No one , not even the majority of dems believe it was either on Nov 2. I think the number is like 70% of all Americans don't believe it was fair ?

But what if it turns up fraud in numbers that would change outcomes ?

Did Pa and Ga have an audit or recount? If so who did them?....I havent been following for little bit....I was aware of recounts, but not audits

Did Pa and Ga have an audit or recount? If so who did them?....I havent been following for little bit....I was aware of recounts, but not audits

I think your right. Only recounts by board of elections. No verification that I'm aware of. If AZ uncovers fraud, it's natural to want other states to do it as well.

It's my understanding that in AZ the envelopes are not in play. Envelopes are the only true way to verify. This is ballots, and how do you challenge ballots ? I guess serial numbers, watermarks, and QR Reader for folds ?

If nothing else, the ballots are being scanned, and universities can teach with them forever. No one has been Doxed like envelopes would have ?

Only two audits have been done. Antrim Co (MI) and Maricopa Co. Antrim barely qualified as an audit, but it was probably the closest thing to an audit up to this point. Which is why Maricopa is such a big deal. The fuckery that goes on in the media is where the real magic happens. Both sides declared victory in Antrim. Watch both sides declare victory in Maricopa.

PA had an audit, Wisconsin had a recount in several counties that Trump contested, his campaign paid 3 million to facilitate the recount. Georgia had both a recount and audit. BTW, why the votes count went in Biden's favor in some states late is because their system required in person votes be counted first and then mail in ballots. Dems largely voted by mail due to COVID. If they find fraud in AZ I'll be surprised, but I'll also be pissed. If anyone tries to undermine our election process they should be hung by the neck till dead IMO.

looks to me like biden voters were the silent majority, there was a lot of shenanigans that needs to be addressed to keep election integrity but as a guy that voted for trump its time to accept and move on. just saying

Only two audits have been done. Antrim Co (MI) and Maricopa Co. Antrim barely qualified as an audit, but it was probably the closest thing to an audit up to this point. Which is why Maricopa is such a big deal. The fuckery that goes on in the media is where the real magic happens. Both sides declared victory in Antrim. Watch both sides declare victory in Maricopa.

There have been full statewide recounts in Georgia, and county recounts in Wisconsin (paid for by Trump), and audits in PA and Michigan. Trump lost. I know its hard for you all to accept. Is it more likely that a president who never polled more that 50% won the election or that a national conspiracy to commit election fraud IN AMERICA was carried out to elect Biden?

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electi...r_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elect...es-second-statewide-recount-magazine2020.aspx
https://apnews.com/article/election...on-wisconsin-7aef88488e4a801545a13cf4319591b0
https://www.inquirer.com/news/penns...iting-audit-results-limitations-20210310.html
https://www.wilx.com/2021/04/22/post-election-audit-report-on-michigans-election-released/

Back