• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]BREAKING: FEAR-MONGERING FAIL! — Arizona Court Rules Maricopa County Audit Will Go On – No Temporary Restraining Order![/h]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...audit-will-go-no-temporary-restraining-order/

9DBA41AA-69BB-4594-9085-B622D5CD30E2.jpeg

Is nobody gonna help me understand the blue and red ink thingy?

Is nobody gonna help me understand the blue and red ink thingy?

Doesn't matter

The computers and technology are scanning for any forensics on the ballots. If someone dares to try to cheat, the ballot at this point would be invalid.

If anything, it's probably a Dem who infiltrated to try and change some of the fraudulent ballots that Trump actually won.

Maybe you should watch that video that Heavy Iron Posted on Jovan Pullitzer. They have 50+ ways to determine if a ballot was disturbed or even real.

Lets say, under your theory someone that supports Trump got in and is going to try and change Biden ballots to Trump.

Theyre going to catch all of that. Rightfully so.

This is going to reveal the truth.

The truth seems like Hate, to people that hate the truth.

Not me... I WANT the truth.
Whatever it may be.
If the dems broke the law, they need to be held accountable.

If the dems broke the law, they need to be held accountable.

Seriously, it's an IF to you, have you not been paying attention the past 4+ years?

You must be trolling, you can't possibly be this blind.

If this is such a MEANINGFUL real thing, why isn't your Fox..com covering it?
They might be.. But it's not on their home page.
Hmmmm

If this is such a MEANINGFUL real thing, why isn't your Fox..com covering it?
They might be.. But it's not on their home page.
Hmmmm

This is a serious question: Why do dem/liberals think Fox news is conservative? Because conservatives don't think so. I don't get it.

Sure, I'll give you that they're slightly right of CNN, but far from conservative.

Last edited:
FOX, CNN, MSDNC and the rest of them can kiss my ass.

I dont listen to any MSM.

Years back before Wikileaks was infiltrated by the CIA, I listened to Julian Assange.

That is where I got my news. And that man was 1000000% correct.

No one can say any different.

I rely on actual releases of info to find information now. Even then these "Agencies" are all infiltrated.

You can barely trust anyone to report the truth.

Get an FOIA. I trust those. Those never lie and are often hidden.

It is sad a certain member here is so obsessed with the left and all the misinformation that has clearly corrupted their mental health they spend what a normal person would call an "obsessive" amount of time and effort in responding to every single post and thread on this site that does not fit the demented narrative. The poor people that have became mentally deranged from all the poison misinformation/agenda that has been spewed will need serious professional therapy and medications to have any hope of becoming stable and functioning as a normal adult again. So many people are suffering from mental illness from the hate and agenda that has been put out, it is absolutely pitiful. It never fails to amaze what corrupt politicians and corporations will do without care of how many lives they destroy.

It is sad a certain member here is so obsessed with the left and all the misinformation that has clearly corrupted their mental health they spend what a normal person would call an "obsessive" amount of time and effort in responding to every single post and thread on this site that does not fit the demented narrative. The poor people that have became mentally deranged from all the poison misinformation/agenda that has been spewed will need serious professional therapy and medications to have any hope of becoming stable and functioning as a normal adult again. So many people are suffering from mental illness from the hate and agenda that has been put out, it is absolutely pitiful. It never fails to amaze what corrupt politicians and corporations will do without care of how many lives they destroy.

Why not name said member instead of the soliloquy?
So, this member posts on every thread and that bothers you? Okay.. That's weird.
Is there nothing to be said about you READING every post said member makes?
You've gone out of your way to give the appearance of superior intelligence.
That's quite telling.
Please continue...
Because your opinion means much more than mine, and everyone else's.

Why not name said member instead of the soliloquy?
So, this member posts on every thread and that bothers you? Okay.. That's weird.
Is there nothing to be said about you READING every post said member makes?
You've gone out of your way to give the appearance of superior intelligence.
That's quite telling.
Please continue...
Because your opinion means much more than mine, and everyone else's.

And Kilsong comes off the top ropes with a double hammer fist. That's it folks, there's just no getting up from a blow that vicious !

How much longer til they release their findings?

What the actual fuck?!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-maricopa-county-election-audit-taking-place/

EXCLUSIVE: The Carnival is Coming to Town! Suddenly Booked and Now Open Right Next to Where the Maricopa County Election Audit Is Taking Place
Who puts a carnival next to an audit of the 2020 Presidential Election?

People are concerned about the location and timing of this carnival. One reader supplied us an advertisement for clowns which appears to have been placed on Craig’s List that may have been tied to this carnival based on the dates and location:

Attachments

• Carnival-Pics3-Clowns.jpg
    Carnival-Pics3-Clowns.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 55
It's already a clown show.. Don't need a formal gathering of ACTUAL clowns right next door.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...asking-for-immediate-involvement/#more-211492
Democrats are getting desperate trying to get the DOJ involved.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Nothing to see here please move along.
This was all so legit they're doing anything they can to try and stop it. This fraud is so easy to point out. If a ballot doesn't have a crease from folding then it's fraud. You can't mail in a flat non folded ballot. It's that simple.

What the actual fuck?!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-maricopa-county-election-audit-taking-place/

EXCLUSIVE: The Carnival is Coming to Town! Suddenly Booked and Now Open Right Next to Where the Maricopa County Election Audit Is Taking Place
Who puts a carnival next to an audit of the 2020 Presidential Election?

People are concerned about the location and timing of this carnival. One reader supplied us an advertisement for clowns which appears to have been placed on Craig’s List that may have been tied to this carnival based on the dates and location:

Clear as day that is an advertisement for a false flag.

Subliminal messaging is very clear. This is why Trump said they need the National Guard there to protect them.

Expect them to do something massive to hide the Election Fraud.

Clear as day that is an advertisement for a false flag.

Subliminal messaging is very clear. This is why Trump said they need the National Guard there to protect them.

Expect them to do something massive to hide the Election Fraud.

Yeah, they weren't even really trying to hide the intent of the ad. Worse than the typical ad for "actors".

What on EARTH could 'they' do to suppress the discovery of REAL ELECTION FRAUD???
Nothing.
Nothing at all of that kind of magnitude.
Whatever they did.. Eventually it will blow over and it would come back to THAT story of fraud.
It would be the biggest political story of all time.
Trump.. Nixon.. Nothing would come close.
So if it's real, it will be made public.

But the problem is.....

What on EARTH could 'they' do to suppress the discovery of REAL ELECTION FRAUD???
Nothing.
Whatever they did.. Eventually it will blow over and it would come back to THAT story of fraud.

But the problem is.....

Seriously? Here's what the headlines would be like:

"Trump supporters storm arizona audit...results declared invalid"
"Forensics evidence tainted by roller coaster riders"
"Audit evidence tampering...no way to have conclusive results now"

See how easy that is?

My State was named in the audits.

Connecticut. We know for fact even the local Politicians cheated to get in.

Funny bc I posted about our governor and got a temporary suspension on facebook for posting this in the CT group..

They want to hide everything that proves their affiliation to the Globalist Agenda

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-134959.png
    Screenshot_20210430-134959.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 20
  • received_1600275453502773.jpeg
    received_1600275453502773.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 24
Nothing.

But the problem is.....
The MSM is the Democrat party so if the Democrats/MSM rigged the election why would they rat themselves out by reporting on their own their own illegal activities?

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back