• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

The elitists are winning the class war. They want communism because it gives them more power and more resources…. They have convinced the bottom of society, the lower and middle class, the slaves of society, that they are upending the corrupt system and promising a better life for their loyalty. Only, they are the corrupt system and what the people will be getting, is more of the same at the hands of the same people only extra hard.

Wow this system is so corrupt.

They clearly proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The Court system has proven it cannot and will not be sufficient.

In Brazil the Military intervened.
The state legislature made it so they have to prove intent. Its next to impossible to prove that. The system is setup so that fraud can happen.

We are losing our Country.

The Dismissal of Kari Lake’s Election Lawsuit Shows Voter Disenfranchisement No Longer Matters

"The trial court judge in Kari Lake’s election lawsuit predictably threw out her case on Saturday, putting on a sham trial that on the surface looked fair to the general public that doesn't know any better, but to legal minds was a travesty of justice...The standard should have been whether voters were disenfranchised, not all the additional hoops Thompson added...Instead, Thompson said Lake had to show an extremely vague, high bar in order to prevail, that an election official intentionally caused the printer changes in order to change the results of the election, and that it did affect the outcome. He explained away many of the disturbing election anomalies as accidents or mere coincidences. He ignored the vast majority of them; in a show of arrogance, his opinion was less than eight pages long...

Even with the higher burden required by Thompson, well-known lawyer Viva Frei, whose real name is David Freheit, said Lake’s team showed there was intentionality and believed the case was a slam dunk.

It was clear early on Thompson was going to rule against Lake, throwing out eight of her 10 claims, which included observers’ testimony that 90% of mismatched signatures were accepted. In doing so, he trivialized important, good-faith arguments about constitutional and civil rights. The two whittled-down claims he kept allowed him to hold a trial to appear fair, then declare everything OK and the county in the right...

Thompson said in his opinion that it was unprecedented in history to set aside an election like that, but he was mincing words. It’s happened many times...

Attorney Tom Renz analyzed the decision throwing out Arizona Secretary of State candidate Mark Finchem’s similar election lawsuit and came to a similar conclusion, calling the judge’s reasoning “absolute garbage.”

Compounding the problem, hardly any attorneys dare speak up about this, since they risk being targeted and disbarred. So they’re not writing about it or going on talk shows, and the best of the bunch have already been targeted so they’ve either already been disbarred or have to lie low. Nor are they taking on representation, leaving candidates like Lake to rely upon non-election attorneys. When the Cochise County Supervisors gutsily called for a hand count, they could find no attorney who dared represent them.

A friend described the situation, “We don't have a justice system and voting is becoming pointless. Only Democrat votes matter in our country now.” Voter fraud experts believe the Democrats started targeting states years ago, like Washington and California, then moved on to Colorado. Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania are their latest targets. They intend to move on to states like Florida next if not stopped. Voter disenfranchisement has become the most important issue facing Republicans today, and if not stopped, we will become a one-party nation."

It's over. This country is finished. It's been going downhill for decades and picking up speed at an alarming rate. Certainly from a cultural and aesthetic standpoint it's too far gone to save and can't possibly ever come back. Every decade will see a steady decline in the standard of living until we finally collapse into a third world shit-hole. How long that takes is anybodies guess. It could be as quickly as 20-25 years, or maybe the country will just continue to limp along for another century or more. Judging by how much damage the Democrats have done in just the last two years I'd say that we'll get there sooner rather than later. Eventually we'll have generations who won't have any idea how good things used to be because all they'll know is the current pathetic sad state of the country and will think that it's always been this way.

I live in AZ and with the communists controlling the elections I don't believe that we'll ever see another Republican hold office here again. Everyone is going to get their hopes up in 2024 but I fully expect that they'll rig that one too. Why not, they got away with it last time? Why would 2024 be any different? As things further spiral down the toilet we'll be hearing about the next "Red Wave" in 2026...and they'll rig that one too. At that point people will finally start waking up and realizing that the elections are rigged and have been for years. But will it really make any difference?

"You'll own nothing and be happy Comrade. Eat the bugs."

AZ senate hearing with the nuts and bolts explanation of election fraud.

Nothing to see here. Just some run of the mill money laundering, bribery, fraud, blah, blah, blah.

What a bunch of nonsense. We all know that election fraud is a myth created by conspiracy nuts.

Get Shredded!
The Dismissal of Kari Lake’s Election Lawsuit Shows Voter Disenfranchisement No Longer Matters

"The trial court judge in Kari Lake’s election lawsuit predictably threw out her case on Saturday, putting on a sham trial that on the surface looked fair to the general public that doesn't know any better, but to legal minds was a travesty of justice...The standard should have been whether voters were disenfranchised, not all the additional hoops Thompson added...Instead, Thompson said Lake had to show an extremely vague, high bar in order to prevail, that an election official intentionally caused the printer changes in order to change the results of the election, and that it did affect the outcome. He explained away many of the disturbing election anomalies as accidents or mere coincidences. He ignored the vast majority of them; in a show of arrogance, his opinion was less than eight pages long...

Even with the higher burden required by Thompson, well-known lawyer Viva Frei, whose real name is David Freheit, said Lake’s team showed there was intentionality and believed the case was a slam dunk.

It was clear early on Thompson was going to rule against Lake, throwing out eight of her 10 claims, which included observers’ testimony that 90% of mismatched signatures were accepted. In doing so, he trivialized important, good-faith arguments about constitutional and civil rights. The two whittled-down claims he kept allowed him to hold a trial to appear fair, then declare everything OK and the county in the right...

Thompson said in his opinion that it was unprecedented in history to set aside an election like that, but he was mincing words. It’s happened many times...

Attorney Tom Renz analyzed the decision throwing out Arizona Secretary of State candidate Mark Finchem’s similar election lawsuit and came to a similar conclusion, calling the judge’s reasoning “absolute garbage.”

Compounding the problem, hardly any attorneys dare speak up about this, since they risk being targeted and disbarred. So they’re not writing about it or going on talk shows, and the best of the bunch have already been targeted so they’ve either already been disbarred or have to lie low. Nor are they taking on representation, leaving candidates like Lake to rely upon non-election attorneys. When the Cochise County Supervisors gutsily called for a hand count, they could find no attorney who dared represent them.

A friend described the situation, “We don't have a justice system and voting is becoming pointless. Only Democrat votes matter in our country now.” Voter fraud experts believe the Democrats started targeting states years ago, like Washington and California, then moved on to Colorado. Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania are their latest targets. They intend to move on to states like Florida next if not stopped. Voter disenfranchisement has become the most important issue facing Republicans today, and if not stopped, we will become a one-party nation."

It's over. This country is finished. It's been going downhill for decades and picking up speed at an alarming rate. Certainly from a cultural and aesthetic standpoint it's too far gone to save and can't possibly ever come back. Every decade will see a steady decline in the standard of living until we finally collapse into a third world shit-hole. How long that takes is anybodies guess. It could be as quickly as 20-25 years, or maybe the country will just continue to limp along for another century or more. Judging by how much damage the Democrats have done in just the last two years I'd say that we'll get there sooner rather than later. Eventually we'll have generations who won't have any idea how good things used to be because all they'll know is the current pathetic sad state of the country and will think that it's always been this way.

I live in AZ and with the communists controlling the elections I don't believe that we'll ever see another Republican hold office here again. Everyone is going to get their hopes up in 2024 but I fully expect that they'll rig that one too. Why not, they got away with it last time? Why would 2024 be any different? As things further spiral down the toilet we'll be hearing about the next "Red Wave" in 2026...and they'll rig that one too. At that point people will finally start waking up and realizing that the elections are rigged and have been for years. But will it really make any difference?

"You'll own nothing and be happy Comrade. Eat the bugs."
That’s butt hurt on an epic level.

::MUST READ THREAD::
(Cuz this one is just silly at this point)

Joe Biden also said black people were dumb and you still voted for him.

Trump won in 2020. The reptilians have successfully taken over the globe and we have no choice but to engage the enemy.

Fox News is controlled opposition. Tucker Carlson used to work for cnn. The simulation is gonna collapse in 2024.

Vampires are real. They are parasitic lizards that achieve immortality by sucking adrenochrome from children.

Wake up.

Trump 2024
I bet if we all said we hated trump…. You would start reasoning with us about how trump would be good for the country if he were re-elected.

I feel like you shoulda been a lawyer.

I bet if we all said we hated trump…. You would start reasoning with us about how trump would be good for the country if he were re-elected.
You can’t get re-elected if you get beaten. You have to get elected again.

I feel like you shoulda been a lawyer.

Not sure why I’d do that, they get paid to lie, I never lie.
Besides, I make as much as some of them and didn’t have to go to school as long.

IML Gear Cream!
Id say white demturdz are the dumbest kult of kuntz who have ever existed...
IDK bout that.
They figured out how to get welfare checks, food stamps, stimulus money, work from home and get an 80 year old Alzheimer’s patient elected president.

Sound fairly smart to me.

Guys guys guys..
Just go to my thread...
This dud has no proof.

IDK bout that.
They figured out how to get welfare checks, food stamps, stimulus money, work from home and get an 80 year old Alzheimer’s patient elected president.

Sound fairly smart to me.
LMAO

unc doin a little thread pimpin
It's the definitive thread about the make believe election fraud.
Come in over.. It's where all the cool kids go.
Plus.. Wes PROMISED to post proof that it did happen.

So... to summarize...
You DO in fact get ALL of ur info from random Twitter pages.
That's hilarious

Back