• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arizona AUDIT **Official Thread**

IML Gear Cream!
Oh no no no... I'm not worried about the outcome of this nonsense at all.
I'm enjoying it!
I can't wait to see their findings.
I cant wait til they have to PROVE a quarter fucking MILLION illegal immigrants voted.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding. The 250k are all the illegal votes combined IF the sample figures stay consistent to the end of the audit, and to be honest, who knows how it will come out ?

Suppose it does come out different than election nite ? What then ? Maybe our precious 100 senators should sit at a table and audit it themselves ?

The rats are getting off the sinking ship and fast..LOL

They know what's coming.

[h=1]Maricopa County Judge Recuses Himself From 2020 Election Audit Case[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/maric...lf-from-2020-election-audit-case_3790927.html

maricopa-county-700x420.jpg

JUST IN - New judge (Daniel Martin) in the Democrats’ latest attempt to prevent the Senate’s audit of the 2020 results in Maricopa County was reportedly assigned by former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano. New hearing scheduled for tomorrow

JUST IN - New judge (Daniel Martin) in the Democrats’ latest attempt to prevent the Senate’s audit of the 2020 results in Maricopa County was reportedly assigned by former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano. New hearing scheduled for tomorrow

Yeah I'm shocked. :jerkit:

Maricopa Madness: New Judge on Case Was Appointed by Former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano – Sets Hearing in the Case for Tomorrow

● Reports are that the new judge in the Democrats’ latest attempt to prevent the Senate’s audit of the 2020 results was assigned by former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano.

● Reporter Brahm Resnik in Arizona says the current thinking is that the recusal of Judge Coury may allow Cyber Ninjas enough time to finish their work but the Democrats have told him they hope to have a hearing sooner than 10 days.

● Now according to the attorneys in the case the new judge has set the hearing for Tuesday.
(The Gateway Pundit)

Looks like there may be some truth to the ballots delivered by plane. Sorry I can't put the telegrams together with the images, but I'm attaching the pics.

Good morning. So #KoreanAirGate is likely true, too. Just trying to get an eye witness to talk. But here, for your viewing pleasure, were the passengers on that flight:

So, the credit for a lot of this legwork goes to Ryan Hartwig, and I've found him to be a very kind and credible patriot.
WHAT WE KNOW FOR SURE: The flight was illegally conducted; there was NO SCANNING of the cargo. The passengers DID scan their passports, which is how I have the passenger list.
Ryan split #KoreanAirGate into 2 parts: https://ryanhartwig.org/korean_air_part_1/

If you all could do a deep dive on these passengers, I (and the 80 million US citizens who voted for DJT) would really appreciate it. As always, bios of these jokers with hyperlinks can be sent to gz@x4.com

Why was the CEO of Samsung Electronics on this flight?

More info on this flight. NTC stands for National Targeting Center, and it's the entity within CBP charged with vetting people and goods that come into the country via international flights..

Attachments

• photo_2021-04-26_17-08-04.jpg
    photo_2021-04-26_17-08-04.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 23
  • photo_2021-04-26_17-09-10.jpg
    photo_2021-04-26_17-09-10.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2021-04-26_17-10-38.jpg
    photo_2021-04-26_17-10-38.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 23
Maricopa Madness: New Judge on Case Was Appointed by Former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano – Sets Hearing in the Case for Tomorrow

● Reports are that the new judge in the Democrats’ latest attempt to prevent the Senate’s audit of the 2020 results was assigned by former Democrat Governor Janet Napolitano.

● Reporter Brahm Resnik in Arizona says the current thinking is that the recusal of Judge Coury may allow Cyber Ninjas enough time to finish their work but the Democrats have told him they hope to have a hearing sooner than 10 days.

● Now according to the attorneys in the case the new judge has set the hearing for Tuesday.
(The Gateway Pundit)

This is craziness, the legislative branch is solely responsible for state election laws. Not governors, attorney generals, not secretary of nothing.

Board of elections were by law directed to give the materials. The AZ state legislators should be able to roll em up n smoke em if they want ...

According to MSMBC they are crying that media was invited to observe the audit. They say that is low security that needs a judge to shut it down.

:jerkit:

Get Shredded!
If you all could do a deep dive on these passengers, I (and the 80 million US citizens who voted for DJT) would really appreciate it. As always, bios of these jokers with hyperlinks can be sent to gz@x4.com

BwAhahah..
Did this guy just give u homework???
Do a deep dive on 80 million people??
You'd better get started ASAP!!
This could take a while!

The side note of this discussion and what I'm sure everyone wants to know is: What will the consequences be for those individuals who are found to be involved in the fraud? Is this treason? If this was done in collaboration with say China for example... as an attempt to weaken the US and allow for enemy assault..... That's treason right? I personally want nationally televised executions.

Offensive avatar reported.
:-(

As a forum Judge I refuse to Recuse and I say it's 1st amendment right to say F Biden. And also deserves an increase in reputation.

I'm sure if LeBron was here he could claim racism. But nope.

Hey man.... I'm no fan of the rainbow but I'm not whining about it. If it makes you feel better I looked for one that said Fuck Biden and Kamel Toe..... :funny:

what are you gonna do when you finally realize your fighting for the wrong team.... #nomercy.

I guess I'll have to move back in with u again.

MSNBC IS squeeling like little pigs ..

" This is audit by imtimidation ". Boo hoo hoo

Attachments

• 16194824645401532667068.jpg
    16194824645401532667068.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
IML Gear Cream!
Hang on... I'm looking for my pic of the nothing burger.
Oh I know.. Its on the Hunter Biden thread..
Bare with me.. I do appreciate your patience during these trying times riddled with election fraud theories.

Bare with me.. I do appreciate your patience during these trying times riddled with election fraud theories.

Huh, did I miss something. Did hunter not take 1 million from the mayor of Moscows wife for the " big guy " ?

I'm kinda behind I know, but is that not his laptop ? Is he not a crackhead ? I need to keep up I guess ?

So much nothing the democrats sent 73 lawyers to stop the audit.

So much nothing, that the Judge said they'd have to pay $1 million to pause the audit.

So much nothing all the major networks like CNN are trying to hide that this is even happening. Simply trying to smear the effort.

Look it's not gonna work. We knew before Jan 20th what happened and now it's time to prove it.

Don't get used to Biden being President. He won't be for long.

Again Wes.. If there was fraud involved.. They NEED to get caught.

How long is this recount expected to take anyway?
Is there a time line?

BwAhahah..
Did this guy just give u homework???
Do a deep dive on 80 million people??
You'd better get started ASAP!!
This could take a while!

CNN is killing your reading comprehension skills. "Deep dive" was on the dozen or so passengers. We're not going to slow down the rest of the class for you, so you have to keep up. :p

[h=1]Technology Expert Can Determine If Ballots are Legitimate or Fake in Seconds[/h]

Again Wes.. If there was fraud involved.. They NEED to get caught.

How long is this recount expected to take anyway?
Is there a time line?
Yup its only a crime if caught in the act, if not then they wont be charged, pretty f-ed up

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

[h=1]New Maricopa County Judge Assigned To Oversee 2020 Election Audit Case[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...dge-assigned-oversee-2020-election-audit-case

Judge Daniel Martin will be taking over the case after Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Christopher Coury, a Republican appointee, recused himself from the legal challenge on April 25.
Martin, who was appointed to the bench in 2007 by Democratic Gov. Janet Napolitano, is currently assigned to the civil division after having previously been assigned to the family, criminal, and juvenile court departments.
According to Martin’s Superior Court biography, he formerly worked as an associate at the law firm Brown & Bain—which merged with Perkins Coie—a leading pro-Democrat law firm—in 2004, after Martin’s time at the firm. Election attorney Marc Elias is a partner at that law firm, chair of Perkins Coie’s Political Law Group, and one of the Democratic Party’s top lawyers.

maricopa-county-audit-700x420.jpg

Back