• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tips for initial appointment

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my first appointment with my trt Dr in about 6 hours. Is there any advice or tips that would be good to know? I’m completely ignorant about what to expect or if there’s anything I can do to maximize my odds of getting a higher dose, etc...

The nurse said that since I had recent labs that have my T levels, it should be enough for them to prescribe me today. But besides routine physical stuff like cholesterol, thyroid, that kind of stuff, I really don’t have anything relevant to this kind of therapy. No estrogen levels, or free test...

How should I approach the Dr? What should I tell him I’d like to get out of therapy?

Be honest with him. If your having symptoms of low t tell him. Your blood work is going to be the most telling and you cant fudge those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too late as you are already there or done.

Best policy is honesty all the way

Too late as you are already there or done.

Best policy is honesty all the way

Yup it’s in gods hands now...

Hoping my levels didn’t go up from the physical I had 1 month ago... he said I’m definitely eligible with those numbers but still did a partial lab to confirm and to look at free test, estrogen...

Back