• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Seth Rich...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been saying for years that we know Seth Rich leaked the documents to Wikileaks and Julian Assange, showing the DNC and the Dems cheated Bernie out of the Primaries in the 2020 election. Then they had Seth Rich murdered, in fact John Podestas emails revealed he "wanted to make an example" out of the "leaker". We know that they paid MS-13 to murder him and then the Rogue CIA killed those assassins as well. We also know that when Seth Rich was in the Hospital, he was not dead, and we know that Donna Brazille (who has denied allegations she was there) was proven to actually have been there, based on eyewtinesses testimony and sign in sheets. Seth Rich died later that evening in the Hospital according to reports.

Recall a handful of people here called me and others a "conspiracy theorist"...

Well guess what friends? It's all coming true and all coming out. People are going to look and feel stupid. But I digress. Those people are now in hiding because of what Biden is doing.

TRUTH sounds like HATE, to those who HATE TRUTH.

[h=1]FBI Releases Documents On Investigation Into Death Of DNC Staffer Seth Rich[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-releases-documents-investigation-death-dnc-staffer-seth-rich

The FBI has produced 68 pages relating to a Democrat National Committee (DNC) worker who was shot dead in 2016 in Washington, including an investigative summary that appears to suggest someone could have paid for his death.

Seth Rich, the worker, was shot dead in the early morning hours on July 16, 2016, near his home in the nation’s capital.
The murder, which is unsolved to this day, fueled widespread media coverage, especially after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange suggested that Rich was the person who provided internal DNC emails to WikiLeaks. Rich’s family has called the notion that Rich leaked documents to WikiLeaks a conspiracy theory.
The newly released files show top Department of Justice officials met in 2018 and discussed Rich’s murder. They reviewed Rich’s financial records and did not identify any unusual deposits or withdrawals.
Additionally, none of the witnesses interviewed during the investigation reported to authorities anything unusual about Rich’s life prior to the homicide.
One witness saw an individual walking away from the location where Rich was killed but thought Rich was merely drunk so did not alert authorities. They realized something bad had happened when they saw a bloodstain on the ground in the same place the following day, as well as police tape surrounding the scene.
A person whose name was redacted took Rich’s personal laptop to his house, according to one of the newly released documents. The page also indicates that authorities were not aware if the person deleted or changed anything on Rich’s personal laptop.
The FBI came into possession of Rich’s work laptop, the bureau previously revealed.

On another page, it was said that “given [redacted] it is conceivable that an individual or group would want to pay for his death.”
“That doesn’t sound like a random street robbery,” Ty Clevenger, a lawyer, told The Epoch Times.
Law enforcement officials have suggested Rich was the victim of an attempted robbery, according to news reports, though none of his belongings were stolen. They have said no evidence links the shooting to Rich’s employment by the Democratic National Committee.
The files were released this week in a lawsuit filed on behalf of Texas resident Brian Huddleston, who Clevenger represents.

Seth-Rich.png
Seth Rich, the voter expansion data director for the Democratic National Committee, in a file photograph. (LinkedIn)
Huddleston sued the FBI after it told him it would take 8 to 10 months in June 2020 to respond to his Freedom of Information Act request. Huddleston asked the FBI to produce all data, documents, records, or communications that reference Seth Rich or his brother, Aaron Rich.
A federal judge earlier this year ordered the FBI to produce documents concerning Rich by April 23. The FBI identified 576 relevant documents but only produced 68 of them to Huddleston.
The FBI has declined to speak about the lawsuit. Attorneys for Rich’s parents did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The documents show that some reporting on Rich’s death was wrong, such as an ABC News report that claimed the FBI was not involved in investigating the murder.
Clevenger said he found concerning how the government apparently does not know whether anything was deleted from Rich’s personal laptop.
The documents were largely redacted but the information that did get through “shows that their whole narrative is falling apart,” he added. “It’s a step in the right direction.”
The attorney plans to ask U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant, an Obama nominee, to produce unredacted copies for his perusal. The judge could rule that some redactions were improper.
Defendants could also face repercussions for not producing all of the documents they have concerning Rich, including fines.
U.S. Attorney Andrea Parker, who is representing the FBI, told the judge in a court filing this week that the bureau can only process 500 pages per month for each Freedom of Information Act request. She asked the court to give the bureau additional time to produce all of the relevant records.
Clevenger told the judge in a court filing this week that the private sector routinely processes 500 pages or more per day and that the government should be afforded no more than two weeks to produce the remaining 1,063 pages.

Been saying for years that we know Seth Rich leaked the documents to Wikileaks and Julian Assange, showing the DNC and the Dems cheated Bernie out of the Primaries in the 2020 election. Then they had Seth Rich murdered, in fact John Podestas emails revealed he "wanted to make an example" out of the "leaker". We know that they paid MS-13 to murder him and then the Rogue CIA killed those assassins as well. We also know that when Seth Rich was in the Hospital, he was not dead, and we know that Donna Brazille (who has denied allegations she was there) was proven to actually have been there, based on eyewtinesses testimony and sign in sheets. Seth Rich died later that evening in the Hospital according to reports.

Recall a handful of people here called me and others a "conspiracy theorist"...

Well guess what friends? It's all coming true and all coming out. People are going to look and feel stupid. But I digress. Those people are now in hiding because of what Biden is doing.

TRUTH sounds like HATE, to those who HATE TRUTH.

[h=1]FBI Releases Documents On Investigation Into Death Of DNC Staffer Seth Rich[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-releases-documents-investigation-death-dnc-staffer-seth-rich

The FBI has produced 68 pages relating to a Democrat National Committee (DNC) worker who was shot dead in 2016 in Washington, including an investigative summary that appears to suggest someone could have paid for his death.

Seth Rich, the worker, was shot dead in the early morning hours on July 16, 2016, near his home in the nation’s capital.
The murder, which is unsolved to this day, fueled widespread media coverage, especially after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange suggested that Rich was the person who provided internal DNC emails to WikiLeaks. Rich’s family has called the notion that Rich leaked documents to WikiLeaks a conspiracy theory.
The newly released files show top Department of Justice officials met in 2018 and discussed Rich’s murder. They reviewed Rich’s financial records and did not identify any unusual deposits or withdrawals.
Additionally, none of the witnesses interviewed during the investigation reported to authorities anything unusual about Rich’s life prior to the homicide.
One witness saw an individual walking away from the location where Rich was killed but thought Rich was merely drunk so did not alert authorities. They realized something bad had happened when they saw a bloodstain on the ground in the same place the following day, as well as police tape surrounding the scene.
A person whose name was redacted took Rich’s personal laptop to his house, according to one of the newly released documents. The page also indicates that authorities were not aware if the person deleted or changed anything on Rich’s personal laptop.
The FBI came into possession of Rich’s work laptop, the bureau previously revealed.

On another page, it was said that “given [redacted] it is conceivable that an individual or group would want to pay for his death.”
“That doesn’t sound like a random street robbery,” Ty Clevenger, a lawyer, told The Epoch Times.
Law enforcement officials have suggested Rich was the victim of an attempted robbery, according to news reports, though none of his belongings were stolen. They have said no evidence links the shooting to Rich’s employment by the Democratic National Committee.
The files were released this week in a lawsuit filed on behalf of Texas resident Brian Huddleston, who Clevenger represents.

Seth-Rich.png
Seth Rich, the voter expansion data director for the Democratic National Committee, in a file photograph. (LinkedIn)
Huddleston sued the FBI after it told him it would take 8 to 10 months in June 2020 to respond to his Freedom of Information Act request. Huddleston asked the FBI to produce all data, documents, records, or communications that reference Seth Rich or his brother, Aaron Rich.
A federal judge earlier this year ordered the FBI to produce documents concerning Rich by April 23. The FBI identified 576 relevant documents but only produced 68 of them to Huddleston.
The FBI has declined to speak about the lawsuit. Attorneys for Rich’s parents did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The documents show that some reporting on Rich’s death was wrong, such as an ABC News report that claimed the FBI was not involved in investigating the murder.
Clevenger said he found concerning how the government apparently does not know whether anything was deleted from Rich’s personal laptop.
The documents were largely redacted but the information that did get through “shows that their whole narrative is falling apart,” he added. “It’s a step in the right direction.”
The attorney plans to ask U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant, an Obama nominee, to produce unredacted copies for his perusal. The judge could rule that some redactions were improper.
Defendants could also face repercussions for not producing all of the documents they have concerning Rich, including fines.
U.S. Attorney Andrea Parker, who is representing the FBI, told the judge in a court filing this week that the bureau can only process 500 pages per month for each Freedom of Information Act request. She asked the court to give the bureau additional time to produce all of the relevant records.
Clevenger told the judge in a court filing this week that the private sector routinely processes 500 pages or more per day and that the government should be afforded no more than two weeks to produce the remaining 1,063 pages.

It’s funny how quite those people get where they shown to be wrong huh.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s funny how quite those people get where they shown to be wrong huh.....

Wait til they find out their beloved John Podesta and Debbie Wasserman Schultz were behind this along with the DNC.

It's gonna break their little hearts to know they are with a party of murderers and cheats and pedophiles.

It's coming.

Thank God for Julian Assange. That man is a hero. We wouldn't have known alot of this without him.

Sorry to say but the DOJ and FBI are a protection racket. This will be buried again.

Absolutely. Especially with the deep state essentially running the entire government right now.

What a fuckin joke we’re becoming. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves, but that would require self-awareness, which they don’t have.

Everyone says “just vote em out!”, but they’re pulling out all the stops to make that impossible.

Gotta love the Democratic Party! The party that represents, criminals, corporations and retards. And the republicans are too busy trying to match their moral depravity and lying prowess to actually gain any ground at all. Everyone is competing for the fuckin BLM, woketard retarded dipshit vote while all of the sane people are just shaking their heads in disbelief.

Ugh, fuck these mother fuckers. I hope they all rot in hell. I know that sack of shit John McCain is. And we’re all supposed to act like he and the rest of these lowlife pieces of shit are heroes... lol.

Ugh, fuck these mother fuckers. I hope they all rot in hell. I know that sack of shit John McCain is. And we’re all supposed to act like he and the rest of these lowlife pieces of shit are heroes... lol.

We refer to him as "no name" He doesn't deserve to have his name spoken...

ce1bed90641e24abee4ab64ce2585537.jpg

Last edited:
I don't trust anyone in politics, even the local people are corrupt as fuck:anal:

IML Gear Cream!
Assange has never been wrong...

Demturdz, well 100% they always get caught in everything they touch and fukk-up. But it gets brushed aside, buried...
But they are being exposed more and more each day, and dying a slow death... Falling apart, eating their tail...

Wait til they find out their beloved John Podesta and Debbie Wasserman Schultz were behind this along with the DNC.

It's gonna break their little hearts to know they are with a party of murderers and cheats and pedophiles.

It's coming.

Thank God for Julian Assange. That man is a hero. We wouldn't have known alot of this without him.

It's all going to come out. You can feel the tide slowly, slowly shifting.

Not gonna lie, I am absolutely going to be petty and am going to make some people I know - friends and family - eat some fucking deep fried crow soon enough. Seeing their smug liberal smiles getting a reality check will be priceless. After that, I will hold their hand and gently walk them through the mountain of vile and filth and corruption that will be revealed soon thereafter.

Hey @christiantt and @Multislacking looks like us conspiracy theorists are right yet again LMAO

Source: thegatewaypundit.com
FBI Seth Rich Document Dump: Emails Mention Robert Mueller and Hillary Clinton in Association With Rich’s Death

• For years, the FBI has denied that they had any documents on the death of Seth Rich. Now, we know they had thousands of documents on his death, including emails mentioning Robert Mueller, suggesting he knew who the hitman was and Hillary Clinton.
1659452523798.png

1659452563085.png

• From The Gateway Pundit
  • For years Attorney Ty Clevenger requested this information on the case from the FBI.
    in 2021 the FBI released the information without notifying Clevenger.
  • Now this…
    The FBI documents included these two documents that mention Robert Mueller and Hillary Clinton from pages 134 and 135.
  • This email mentions Mueller holding the name of the hitman.
  • This email says Clintons hired to murder Seth Rich.
  • No explanation is given.
1659452590199.png

if there was any evidence its gone now, Trump should have pardoned snowden and assange
I agree.

It's one of the few things I'm upset w Trump over

Assange

Why the F didn't he pardon him? I'll never understand.

I agree.

It's one of the few things I'm upset w Trump over

Assange

Why the F didn't he pardon him? I'll never understand.
because the oligarchs that run this country wont allow it

Get Shredded!
True or not… this information will never be disseminated properly.

Much of the media is controlled by the libertards.

Any information given to a dumb democrat liberal is not believed

But not without it being a detriment to themselves. CNN is practically in the toilet.

More and More evidence coming out...

We're proven right again...years later in this thread.

FB_IMG_1674267624552.jpg

Back