• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1# Shop for 15 year’s and counting

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
f7a5fee4a44f1fa95a8ef0c95fee5f1e.jpg

Orals
Sarms
Injectables
HGH
peptides
Ephedra
Human Grade
Gold Standard

Now you can do all your shopping with uncle Z and euro pharmacies. HGH, oils, Ai's, Sarms, and now peptides to complete the list. We strive on being the best and offering the best products around. Any questions feel free to pm me, Sam, or z directly.

Www.UncleZ.RU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time running! My first company Ever! That Is true. Before that, it was gym guy. Lol

Max

Never have been let down by Uncle. And the reps are great as well. A good source with bad reps won’t last but a Great source with Great Reps. That kicks ass!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the props everyone. I’ll tell y’all like I tell everybody else. There are dozens of fly by the night shops that pop up and everyone is always amazed by the prices. Nine times out of 10 they don’t last or quality dwindles so bad they get out and rip everyone off on the way out. On top of that you don’t know where the product is being produced and if it’s even sterile. We’ve had our hiccups but always made things right and will continue to be pushing for the top spot.

Back