• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My doctor want to put me on Blood Pressure medication. Help.

Junkboxer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 34, 205lb & 5'11"

Been on TRT for 10 years. Started to dip into 'blasting/crusing' about 5 years ago.

I cruise at around 300 to 400mg of Test E/week along with 100 to 200mg of Mast E/week. I haven't been on a blast in about 6 months.

One new thing I started for the first time is HGH. I started 2 months ago. I take 4ius daily with one day off per week.

The past few months have been very stressful so I noticed my anxiety has been on a constant. Im on chlonopin but thats just a bandaid over any real issue. Im out of breath constantly- i huff and puff after walking a flight of stairs and I'm nearly dead after my workouts.

I went to the cardiologist and he said my BP is high and its been this way for 2 weeks (he saw me 2 weeks ago as well) so he wants to start me on BP meds. For some reason it scared the hell out of me. I told him im not taking it.

Right now my plan is to alter my supplements to be geared towards heart health, eat raw garlic daily and start doing light cardio every other day.

Is this from the new addition of HGH? The only side I've noticed is I get very shakey/faint feeling if I miss a meal. Insulin sensitivity? I also want to explore the mental aspect of this. Maybe a different medication for my anxiety is needed? Meditation? I'm pretty panicked.

Can anyone relate to this? How did you alter your life if at all? Did you just succumb to taking the medication?

I'm 34, 205lb & 5'11"

Been on TRT for 10 years. Started to dip into 'blasting/crusing' about 5 years ago.

I cruise at around 300 to 400mg of Test E/week along with 100 to 200mg of Mast E/week. I haven't been on a blast in about 6 months.

One new thing I started for the first time is HGH. I started 2 months ago. I take 4ius daily with one day off per week.

The past few months have been very stressful so I noticed my anxiety has been on a constant. Im on chlonopin but thats just a bandaid over any real issue. Im out of breath constantly- i huff and puff after walking a flight of stairs and I'm nearly dead after my workouts.

I went to the cardiologist and he said my BP is high and its been this way for 2 weeks (he saw me 2 weeks ago as well) so he wants to start me on BP meds. For some reason it scared the hell out of me. I told him im not taking it.

Right now my plan is to alter my supplements to be geared towards heart health, eat raw garlic daily and start doing light cardio every other day.

Is this from the new addition of HGH? The only side I've noticed is I get very shakey/faint feeling if I miss a meal. Insulin sensitivity? I also want to explore the mental aspect of this. Maybe a different medication for my anxiety is needed? Meditation? I'm pretty panicked.

Can anyone relate to this? How did you alter your life if at all? Did you just succumb to taking the medication?

Here is one of my past posts.
Help with HDL/LDL Cholesterol

Most bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts that use AAS/AI/SERM compounds see a change for the worse when they get their blood work during and after cycling. Even TRT has been shown to change your cholesterol ratios for th e worse. I did some research on the subject using NIH, JAMA, Harvard Research, Web MD, the Cleveland Clinic, National Heart Foundation, and others. Below are some ways to try to combat this. Please feel free to add to this list as I am always looking to improve my bloods and try to stay as healthy as possible.

Add these foods to lower LDL cholesterol:
Lots of colorful salads, Oats, Barley and other whole grains, Fresh garlic, Beans, Eggplant and okra, Nuts{big +}, apples, grapes, strawberries, citrus fruits, Fatty fish, Fiber supplements 20-30g , extra virgin olive oil, sunflower oil, flax seeds/oil, astragalus, circumin, CoQ10 w/ubiquinol.

Lifestyle:
Increased cardio, quit tobacco, lower processed foods, if you drink alcohol; limit your intake to 2 drinks per day. If you dont drink; dont start.

Supplements:
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 w Ubiquinol, Citrus Bergamot, fish oils, niacin, green tea extract, garlic, artichoke leaf extract, Hawthorne berry extract, plant sterols. * soy was shown to help but there were too many pros and cons for me to get into.
Cardarine and Ostarine were both shown in studies to help with cholesterol but there was a lack of evidence to prove that. I have seen positive improvements on the forums by members using cardarine.

one study published in the Journal of Sports Sciences, by walking or running 50 to 60 minutes per day, five days per week for 12 weeks, overweight men significantly decreased their body fat, insulin resistance, blood pressure and “bad cholesterol” levels while upping their “good cholesterol.”

FIBRATES:

Doctors often prescribe a fibrate for patients who can't take a statin. Like the statins, fibrates reduce the body's cholesterol production. They are substantially better at boosting HDL levels but not as good as a statin in lowering LDL levels.

Gemfibrozil (Lopid) and fenofibrate (TriCor) appear equally safe and effective. Fenofibrate is more convenient, since it is taken once rather than twice a day, but generic gemfibrozil is substantially less expensive. The fibrates are particularly effective in patients with high triglycerides and low HDL. Fibrates should not be taken by patients with advanced liver or kidney disease, and they should not be combined with a statin, a Harvard study found that the combination of a statin and a fibrate increases that risk more than sixfold.

VITAMIN B3/NIACIN:

It's a natural vitamin, vitamin B3. It also has the best effect on HDL cholesterol as well as an excellent ability to lower triglycerides and a good ability to reduce LDL levels. But that doesn't mean niacin is right for you. To improve your cholesterol levels, you'll need 20–200 times more niacin than the Dietary Reference Intake of 15 mg a day. At those doses, niacin has potentially serious side effects. Whether you get it with a doctor's prescription or on your own, treat niacin as a serious drug. Use it only if you must, always under medical supervision.

The many niacin preparations fall into two categories, crystalline and controlled release. Crystalline niacin is quickly absorbed and rapidly metabolized, so it's usually taken two or three times a day, ideally at the end of a meal (but not with hot foods or beverages). Many patients experience unpleasant itching, flushing, and headaches, particularly as the dose is slowly increased. This side effect can be minimized by taking an 81-mg aspirin tablet 30–60 minutes before taking niacin.

ZETIA/Ezetimibe:

A type of cholesterol-lowering drug, ezetimibe (Zetia), is assuming a significant clinical role. The drug acts by blocking the intestinal absorption of cholesterol in a different way than the resins do. On its own, a 10-mg dose can reduce LDL cholesterol levels by 17%–19%, a major benefit. When added to a statin drug, ezetimibe can produce additional LDL reductions of about 25% without boosting the risk of statin side effects. Ezetimibe can enable some patients who experience side effects from high-dose statins to reduce the dose to one that is tolerated. As a result, the FDA has approved a preparation combining simvastatin and ezetimibe in a single tablet (Vytorin).
Ezetimibe has remarkably few side effects; a few patients may develop mild diarrhea. It also has a very low potential to interact with other medications. Another advantage is the convenience of taking a single 10-mg tablet once a day. The only apparent disadvantages are the limited clinical experience and its expense.
Don't despair if you can't take a statin. Above all, remember that even statins finish second behind lifestyle therapy. Even if you can't take a statin, you can enjoy the many benefits and pleasures! Using healthy diet, an exercise program, and taking some of the supplements I mentioned in the first post after speaking with your physician can vastly improve your situation. I will remind you that QUITTING ALL TYPES OF TOBACCO has a drastic effect improving both LDL and HDL levels on its own, obviously no one here is just going to pick up tobacco use as a habit but, the ones who do, quitting is a MAJOR plus in improving your overall health and your ability to build a better physique in every single way. Do what it takes and teach one goal per day!

Max
#readup

I'm 34, 205lb & 5'11"

I literally just read an article saying that GH can mess up insulin sensitivity. 4iu isnt that much tho. Start getting in that cardio for sure and get some berberine 1200mg per day. That should help with sensitivity. As far as the BP goes heed Max's post and follow exactly as he says

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

If you have high blood pressure take the meds. High blood pressure is literally the root of most illnesses and diseases. If you are blasting and Cruising (which honestly that much test and mast is a long blast) you should be on a blood pressure med. to refuse to take it would be crazy. Or you could lower your drugs but who wants to do that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 34, 205lb & 5'11"

Can you post your complete test results(obviously block out identifiable info) or get it done if you have not
That would help us determine any underlying factors.

I'm 34, 205lb & 5'11"

Wouldn't it be better to 'succumb' to potentially life saving pharmaceutical meds, than succumb to a heart attack? I could never understand someone willing to inject chemicals into their body, yet refuse to take doctor prescribed medication.
How high is high? Did the cardiologist give you your numbers?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Call me crazy but your cruise seems more like a blast. How about actually running cruise dosages for awhile or come off all together... then revaluate after six months.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

So much information to read from you guys. Thank you. The doctor ordered me a stress test and echo. He did some blood work but it was very basic. Basic metabolic panel I beleive. I have screenshots of that and past blood tests but I dont see an option to post photos unless its a link to a website that I post the photos; if that makes sense...

Great info from maxmuscle.

Is 400mg of cyp and 200mg of Mast a week too much for a cruise?

I think adding the right supplements and light cardio everyday will help me; I never EVER do cardio. I lose weight so damn quick so I stay away from it. Im a typical ectomorph. Im gonna try to work it in without losing any mass. Would love some advise for that.

Thanks again guys. And thanks to whoever recommended Berberine. Ive been hearing a lot about that lately. Im in nutraceutical manufacturing so I source so much of this stuff; I dont have time to learn what all of these fun herbs, vitamins,, aminos do.

Call me crazy but your cruise seems more like a blast. How about actually running cruise dosages for awhile or come off all together... then revaluate after six months.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I appreciate your honesty. Can you recommend a dosage for those two drugs. Ive been doing 400 test/200 mast as a cruise for a long time. I'd lower it some.

How can I post screenshots of past blood tests.

IML Gear Cream!
Wouldn't it be better to 'succumb' to potentially life saving pharmaceutical meds, than succumb to a heart attack? I could never understand someone willing to inject chemicals into their body, yet refuse to take doctor prescribed medication.

Exactly. Or have to go down to a low TRT dose or come off completely.

So much information to read from you guys. Thank you. The doctor ordered me a stress test and echo. He did some blood work but it was very basic. Basic metabolic panel I beleive. I have screenshots of that and past blood tests but I dont see an option to post photos unless its a link to a website that I post the photos; if that makes sense...

Great info from maxmuscle.

Is 400mg of cyp and 200mg of Mast a week too much for a cruise?

I think adding the right supplements and light cardio everyday will help me; I never EVER do cardio. I lose weight so damn quick so I stay away from it. Im a typical ectomorph. Im gonna try to work it in without losing any mass. Would love some advise for that.

Thanks again guys. And thanks to whoever recommended Berberine. Ive been hearing a lot about that lately. Im in nutraceutical manufacturing so I source so much of this stuff; I dont have time to learn what all of these fun herbs, vitamins,, aminos do.

400mg of test is not a cruise at all, it's a mild blast dose. That is likely causing a high red blood cell count, leading to your hypertension.

200mg of test is usually the top dose for TRT or long term cruise. Even that's too much for some men and will still suffer side effects such as yours. Truthfully, 125mg is the "ideal" dose that won't cause side effects in most men. Of course you won't feel super jacked at that dose, but you could probably slap on the 200mg of mast or primo for a little more fullness and vascularity.

400mg of test is not a cruise at all, it's a mild blast dose. That is likely causing a high red blood cell count, leading to your hypertension.

200mg of test is usually the top dose for TRT or long term cruise. Even that's too much for some men and will still suffer side effects such as yours. Truthfully, 125mg is the "ideal" dose that won't cause side effects in most men. Of course you won't feel super jacked at that dose, but you could probably slap on the 200mg of mast or primo for a little more fullness and vascularity.

I'll drop the test down to 250 and drop the mast completely and see how I do. I want to blast for the summer months but ill hold off for now.

As already stated, 300-400mg test every week is a blast, not a cruise. That dosage is NOT trt. Hematocrit is probably high. Probably should have been donating the whole time if you're blasting that much. You probably are headed towards BP meds. Take them and live with it. Drop back to just 100-150mg test and nothing else besides an AI if needed. If you've been blasting that much, that long...you're probably looking at being off for a few months (maybe 6).

My anecdote for the exact symptoms you describe you have. I stay at 275mgs test a week, I use home phlebotomy kits in place of blood donations and I take 2-3 carditone (2am and 1pm) 2 kirkland fish oil a day (split dose am and pm). It makes a huge difference for me with AAS use, HOWEVER, when I use HGH theres no getting around the labored breathing and high BP and being exhausted, especially at 4ius a day, "high dosages are a relative term” I recommend dropping the HGH and adding the supps, see what happens, hopefully no Xscript meds needed at all other than test. Good luck!

24ius of GH per week?

Absolutely no reason to run that much in my humble opinion and a waste of money.

Test-200mg a week

HCG-1,000ius a week

GH-10ius a week-max!

^^^^this.

Meditation may help the anxiety, but won’t help your BP. Take the meds, and look into your other issues ( that you acknowledged). You can’t control it. My Dr called me out when I told him something similar.

LowT

Last edited:
Thanks all.

My plan is to keep the HgH at 4ius/day for the next 4 months
Drop test cyp to 250mg per week
Drop mast e completely

Wait a few months, get bloods, stress test and echo and blast from there if all is well.

Also incorporating raw garlic every night along with a slew of new supplements for heart health.

Lastly I'll start a light cardio regimen 1x/day for 30 to 60 mins.

Again- i think SOME of this is mental as I've been dealing with my mothers loss from covid and an uptick in business at work. These things have been bearing down on my psychology. Im also looking for a good martial counselor to help the family.

I am so glad someone pointed this out. It's amazing to me guys who are willing to inject kitchen/bathroom brew gear (and yes most UGL on this forum are exactly that), unknown quality Chinese GH, and every 'research' chem that comes down the pike, not to mention tren which has never been approved for human use (except in France and only for a few years)... yet worry about taking legit pharmaceutical meds for BP. OMG. For cholesterol statins can stress the liver in some people. So that is a concern. But many take anadrol for 8 weeks or longer which is WAY harder on the liver then Lipitor and don't think anything of it LOL.

To the OP, I agree with others a true TRT dose of testosterone is 100-150mg a week. Anything more is a mild blast. You were on the right track with masteron though, maybe 75mg a week with the test.

Get Shredded!
Thanks all.

Again- i think SOME of this is mental as I've been dealing with my mothers loss from covid and an uptick in business at work. These things have been bearing down on my psychology. Im also looking for a good martial counselor to help the family.

Take the BP meds. And maybe some alcohol. Kidding. But yeah, if you have all that going on, plus the gear...it adds up.

My anecdote for the exact symptoms you describe you have. I stay at 275mgs test a week, I use home phlebotomy kits in place of blood donations and I take 2-3 carditone (2am and 1pm) 2 kirkland fish oil a day (split dose am and pm). It makes a huge difference for me with AAS use, HOWEVER, when I use HGH theres no getting around the labored breathing and high BP and being exhausted, especially at 4ius a day, "high dosages are a relative term” I recommend dropping the HGH and adding the supps, see what happens, hopefully no Xscript meds needed at all other than test. Good luck!

Can you expand on HGH causing labored breathing and high blood pressure? So long as you don't eat for an hour after your injection, its great for your body, no?

Back