• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lurker Here

Docmeyers

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, been a member for a while, been reading up on all this stuff on reddit for over a year. I find it all super interesting and after 4 years of natural training and one show under my belt I am getting on the enhanced band wagon. Looking forward to it! Hoping to use Juicepal it seems like they have a good reputation around here. Thanks!

Welcome! JP is GTG! Lots of beginner info here just search and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome! Also going through JP until I can rack up enough points for GC.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Darkside bro. Let me know if I can help you along the way.

Thanks all! I appreciate it the welcome! Getting my bloods done in a few weeks, have my stuff coming from Jpal any day now and I’ll be all set!

Back