• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Get Shredded!
And last week.
e257982955295625d1024d94b75d5e20.jpg

Still waiting to hear back from the doc- god they are slow. In office visit went good he says I am in perfect health. Gonna go train lower loading today.

Still high - crappy so still cruising for couple more weeks. Got some weird calcium test that is supposed to tell you how much crap you have built up in your arteries scored a 3 on that. Yay.
e5f2a685dee9167b3ac8d4883c1a40f9.jpg

What kind of Calcium Test?

A (coronary calcium scan/test) checks for calcium buildup in the coronary arteries. Calcium in these arteries may be a sign of heart disease. A high score on a calcium scan can mean that you have a higher chance of having a heart attack than someone with a low score.

Max

A (coronary calcium scan/test) checks for calcium buildup in the coronary arteries. Calcium in these arteries may be a sign of heart disease. A high score on a calcium scan can mean that you have a higher chance of having a heart attack than someone with a low score.

Max

Yep they shave your chest put on some electrodes and throw you in this star trek looking like X-ray machine. But no the nurse wasn’t hot - sad face
Off to train upper loading.

Yep they shave your chest put on some electrodes and throw you in this star trek looking like X-ray machine. But no the nurse wasn’t hot - sad face
Off to train upper loading.

Wish you well. I am sure your labs are just cuz the cycle. I’ve had the high RBC’s as well(even as a pre-teen). I am always making sure my physician keeps a close eye on Everything. I did have to change my diet & add cardio with supps, therapeutic blood draws. It helps me a lot. I can feel when it happens as I get tired/sluggish feeling. Damn ! No hot nurse. I saw some really pretty ones when visiting hospital (family member was there), but a lot of big ones too, lol.

Good luck

Max

Crap haven’t checked in for a bit. Business is good right now - Yay.
When I started with Monte I was 215 and I am now creeping up on 230. A little belly fat but not bad and overall happy. I swear all I do is eat, on zoom meetings just powering down food. But I do kinda feel like the injured guy on the football team sitting in the training room while the team gets to play and blast there face off.

Missed some meals cause I feel asleep last week. Instant weight drop to 225 sucks. Gained back a couple lbs to 227. Blood pressure after SSS an chasing the cats around in the yard this morning. Damn cats are little escape artist. Late day training for me
512ea002f5243c7f8befd6567c1f1361.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Missed some meals cause I feel asleep last week. Instant weight drop to 225 sucks. Gained back a couple lbs to 227. Blood pressure after SSS an chasing the cats around in the yard this morning. Damn cats are little escape artist. Late day training for me
512ea002f5243c7f8befd6567c1f1361.jpg

Thanks for keeping this thread updated I really appreciate it

After being poked and prodded by docs I am finally good to blast again. Monte has me running
Test E 500-750 SB labs
Deca 300 SB Labs
Hex 150 had it laying around.
Food has stayed the same. Body feels great. Lingerie haul vids on YouTube are awesome!
6ec5e3a84b227e3ace45d34313c219f4.jpg

Upper muscle rounds this morning. Kinda gassy this morning so I was hiding from the ladies between sets. Then burbing and I could smell the fish oil and curcumin sup, gross. So yeah I was a real fucking winner today.
039e982720a98393bfbd608dbf76a16f.jpg

Upper muscle rounds this morning. Kinda gassy this morning so I was hiding from the ladies between sets. Then burbing and I could smell the fish oil and curcumin sup, gross. So yeah I was a real fucking winner today.
039e982720a98393bfbd608dbf76a16f.jpg
If you are gassy stay away from doing rows haha

Time to make everything hurt. Upper loading-lower pump today.
Fucking bet on the Chargers to cover last night against lifter916. Feel asleep in the 3rd thinking they had this - then wake up this morning and nope.

Time to make everything hurt. Upper loading-lower pump today.
Fucking bet on the Chargers to cover last night against lifter916. Feel asleep in the 3rd thinking they had this - then wake up this morning and nope.

Lifter916 took me for about $300 already this year haha

Get Shredded!
Almost afraid to ask Coach but i get to eat whatever the hell I want tomorrow? He upped the food anyways so I should be good.

Oh yeah Thanksgiving was fun. Way to much food and family to be around. Thought I could train alone on Thanksgiving but the gym was packed. Looks like I am switching out chicken for turkey for a bit. Hope you all had a blast.

Oh yeah Thanksgiving was fun. Way to much food and family to be around. Thought I could train alone on Thanksgiving but the gym was packed. Looks like I am switching out chicken for turkey for a bit. Hope you all had a blast.

You still running the sustanon?

Last couple training sessions. Fuck I feel good - foods going down great. SB juice is flowing through me so life can't get any better.
c33c96bea8bf0244c7b443f2bd4265ee.jpg
5eeb7918da5143333f1d20b9bd93a614.jpg

Should have warmed up a little bit longer I feel I could have lat pulldown a lot more than I did. The rest of the session was good just kept adding weight and a good squeeze
33effef45f958097820e28a5bbab1576.jpg

Back