• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Get Shredded!
Thanks for posting up the blood work bro and yeah nice free test.

Cruise week back day
Pull ups sets of 5 for 4 rounds warm up
Cable rows 300 x3 ran out of weights in the garage.
Bent over row 225 x3 kinda proud about that one.
Straight arm pull downs 70 x5
Good little pump and off to work.

Had to demo a 1910 arch wall for a client yesterday cause nobody showed up to work. 6 saw all blades later and throwing out lath and plaster- I call that a good workout. Supposed to be relaxing but looks like that isn’t happening. Lower back is a little tender this morning so off today.

Had to demo a 1910 arch wall for a client yesterday cause nobody showed up to work. 6 saw all blades later and throwing out lath and plaster- I call that a good workout. Supposed to be relaxing but looks like that isn’t happening. Lower back is a little tender this morning so off today.
Rest up get a little tan and jump back on it! Good job bro

Back at it
Cable rows elbows strapped 12- 9 120 good connection
Lat pull 15-13 150
Barbell row 12-11 135
Ski pulls 13-11 55
Dumbbell rows chest supported 13-11 70
Bi curls 8-6 40
Pull ups 3 sets of 5 slow as fuck
Cable curls 11-9 50

Back at it
Cable rows elbows strapped 12- 9 120 good connection
Lat pull 15-13 150
Barbell row 12-11 135
Ski pulls 13-11 55
Dumbbell rows chest supported 13-11 70
Bi curls 8-6 40
Pull ups 3 sets of 5 slow as fuck
Cable curls 11-9 50
You doing any cardio bro? Sex with the wife don't count lol

You doing any cardio bro? Sex with the wife don't count lol

Hey Max said that counted!
Nope no cardio right now, all I do is walk around all day for work. I will probably add in my early morning vigilante jog in at week 12.
Leg day - let’s go do some squats

Nope no cardio right now, all I do is walk around all day for work. I will probably add in my early morning vigilante jog in at week 12.
Max says it counts only because he purchased one of those high priced fuck dolls from China so he needs to do all the work haha.
Have a good workout my man.

IML Gear Cream!
Got some goodies from Wes with no idea where to put it so it's going here. I don't get a ton of acne just some backne so trying some products out. And Wes drops some extra goodies in but I took the pre workout this morning and holy fuck nice little pump for the chesticals today..
Sust and EQ still going awesome. Kinda looking forward to the Var56 and winny still weeks away bummer. Food is going down great.
3ab756cd360aea982fec98dcc11f68bf.jpg

Its getting there. Off day today - so sore from baseball all I did was run in the outfield cause our pitcher got tore up.
9b001330fe77c72fe568b1664f320916.jpg
b7971280970b3950c8e6e699b438c536.jpg

Cable row 30-28 100
Lat pull 30- 28 140
Chest supported dumbbell rows 28-26 45
Pull overs 26-23 30
Ski pull down fuck forgot - it sucked anyways
Cable curls
Pull up 3x6
Run the rack on dumbbell curls

Still hanging around 3500 cals wife can’t cook enough for 4000 and I have got to stop eating chipotle for extra cals but it’s so good.

Hells Yeah! Sex definitely counts ....at least 10 minutes
Max says it counts only because he purchased one of those high priced fuck dolls from China so he needs to do all the work haha.
Have a good workout my man.
How did you know? ! My cart is full, just can’t decide ...

Max

Cable row 30-28 100
Lat pull 30- 28 140
Chest supported dumbbell rows 28-26 45
Pull overs 26-23 30
Ski pull down fuck forgot - it sucked anyways
Cable curls
Pull up 3x6
Run the rack on dumbbell curls

Still hanging around 3500 cals wife can’t cook enough for 4000 and I have got to stop eating chipotle for extra cals but it’s so good.
Good workout. Eating is the most expensive part lol

Been busy with some flooring renters destroyed. But Dale how am I doing? Have done this work in forever
bbdc1dd5d8b2edc5a0050a9e166bb8ea.jpg

SB Labs LBM back assault log

Been busy with some flooring renters destroyed. But Dale how am I doing? Have done this work in forever
bbdc1dd5d8b2edc5a0050a9e166bb8ea.jpg

Idk what dale thinks But, I love it. We just did floors (w my brothers) , at the house we are converting to a rental. It is all like a grey look (similar flooring) . Looks phenomenal! I love before & after when it used to be cheap linoleum or carpet and the new floors are done !! Love it

Max

Week 10.
Pinned today to the glute no issues and haven’t had any the whole time, weird - not really - gear be good!
Some dumb ass though squats would be fun after laying flooring all weekend. Shit was popping everywhere.
I have found out old face mask are great for cleaning the dashboard in the car. End of Radom thoughts this morning- fuck I am going to kick some ass today.

Week 10.
Pinned today to the glute no issues and haven’t had any the whole time, weird - not really - gear be good!
Some dumb ass though squats would be fun after laying flooring all weekend. Shit was popping everywhere.
I have found out old face mask are great for cleaning the dashboard in the car. End of Radom thoughts this morning- fuck I am going to kick some ass today.
Hope all went well today and it really seems like you are putting in 100% on this log. What have you been eating and are you doing meal preps?

Get Shredded!
Hope all went well today and it really seems like you are putting in 100% on this log. What have you been eating and are you doing meal preps?
Eating? Same crap over and over again. Then I add in some chipotle when I get bored or need the extra cals.
212c384c277fe75c865c91059001f6d2.jpg

Muscle rounds and drop sets today for my pull day. Spaced the log book but lots of rows and lat pull downs. Good pump. Been a long week and still finishing my rental - got to get that thing cash flowing again

Muscle rounds and drop sets today for my pull day. Spaced the log book but lots of rows and lat pull downs. Good pump. Been a long week and still finishing my rental - got to get that thing cash flowing again
Good job bro and keep up the hard work on both ends

Push muscle round day for me.
All cable just in the garage
Fly high mid and low
Tri extension
Press
Over head tri
Strapped the elbow fly kinda like this it takes out my damn lanky arm and really contracts the pec muscle.
Last 2 days of eating whatever the hell I wanted and time to buckle down.
Happy holidays

Fly high mid and low
Tri extension
Press
Over head tri
Strapped the elbow fly kinda like this it takes out my damn lanky arm and really contracts the pec muscle.
Happy holidays

My favorite , Tri-push:Tri-Power! I try to do some odd stuff w/ my bands and using odd grips/spacing just to hit it from different angles(besides the bread & butter power moves) kickbacks got the highest score on EMG Study, not that it means anything; just something I came across while reading training studies. Weighted Dips are still my All Time Fav (no lean) for tri’s, also w inward grip(which is super uncomfortable until you get used to it

Max

Fly high mid and low
Tri extension
Press
Over head tri
Happy holidays
To many people excited about the nice weekend and skipped their workouts I bet. You buddy are not one of them. Keep at it with the dedication brother.

SB Labs LBM back assault log

Busy week so far. Trained legs today and had a little reflection time. 3 years ago I couldn’t squat the bar - knees popping- shitty form and fat as fuck. Kinda always been scared to throw a bunch of weight on there cause I thought my knees would go out. Fast forward tell now and I can put 225 on my back for a good 4x12. At my height and age I didn’t ever think that would be possible. Still my legs do grow for shit but I will take a win when I can.
Also picked up some classic cut trunks but my nut sack does seem to fit in it. Thought it would have a bigger front. Wife just laughed her ass off at me. Oh well they will work for tanning beds

Oh yeah forgot my Hans, flutes and wuads are all feeling it, great day.

Back