SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 304
  1. #256
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good hate? Or it hurts hate
    Good hate - doesnít hurt. I swear I will get good at it. It just pisses me off 1 plate feels like a shit ton of weight.

  2. #257
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,739
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,085
    Thanked in
    11,511 Posts
    Rep Points
    720677795

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Chicken and rice go down in an hr. Trying out some shawarma sauce today. Lower muscle rounds today, tried that pendulum squat thing again - hate it still.
    Love chicken or lamb shawarma!! Delicious

    Max

  3. #258
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Weak Monday. Got some extra reps in to make up for it.

  4. #259
    Registered User
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,771

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,500
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,396
    Thanked in
    1,533 Posts
    Rep Points
    1656034073

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    I want some action. I am a Raiders fan
    Raiders fan eh...just the type I like to play with. Cdubb can confirm that I payout in losses as we've made a few wagers the last cple years. I'll PM u.

  5. #260
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Raiders fan eh...just the type I like to play with. Cdubb can confirm that I payout in losses as we've made a few wagers the last cple years. I'll PM u.
    So we got Raiders, 49ers and broncos. I guess thatís why the vials are black and silver. 9ers take on GB this week - GB may take it this week. Raiders have the dolphins easy one for them but the chargers could be tuff the next week.

  6. #261
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Should have warmed up better. 222lbs this morning happy with that.

  7. #262
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,544

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,469
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,462
    Thanked in
    1,652 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361226748

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Good hate - doesnít hurt. I swear I will get good at it. It just pisses me off 1 plate feels like a shit ton of weight.
    I call the pendulum squat the ďhumblerĒ. I can remember the first time I used it and 2 plates felt crazy heavy. Ended up only using 3 plates for top set. Worked my way up to 5 plates for 8-10 reps. If you want big quads the pendulum will do it. Itís the only squat variation where you get more resistance on the way up. Everything else is linear where the amount of resistance stays the same.

  8. #263
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    I call the pendulum squat the ďhumblerĒ. I can remember the first time I used it and 2 plates felt crazy heavy. Ended up only using 3 plates for top set. Worked my way up to 5 plates for 8-10 reps. If you want big quads the pendulum will do it. Itís the only squat variation where you get more resistance on the way up. Everything else is linear where the amount of resistance stays the same.
    Ha yes it is a humbler.

  9. #264
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Ok I got Green bay vs lifter916 9ers this weekend. Good luck my man! One day I am going to beat him.
    Felt a little weaker today probably from a crap load of work yesterday.

  10. #265
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,756

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    384
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    555
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points
    5550100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Ok I got Green bay vs lifter916 9ers this weekend. Good luck my man! One day I am going to beat him.
    Felt a little weaker today probably from a crap load of work yesterday.
    Good luck bro are you guys betting cash or gear? Maybe I'll get a little action in this weekend too
    ordersblabs@protonmail.com
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  11. #266
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Good luck bro are you guys betting cash or gear? Maybe I'll get a little action in this weekend too
    ordersblabs@protonmail.com
    Thanks SB. Initially we started this for the other person to get gear with it but it turned into $ for dinners and bragging rights. Heck we even bet on kickers last year. We had the asf fantasy football league last year to talk shit to each other. Bummed that didnít happen this year.
    So how many yards do you think Rodgers will pass for?
    When is that Payton and Eli show on? That is hilarious

  12. #267
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,756

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    384
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    555
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points
    5550100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Thanks SB. Initially we started this for the other person to get gear with it but it turned into $ for dinners and bragging rights. Heck we even bet on kickers last year. We had the asf fantasy football league last year to talk shit to each other. Bummed that didnít happen this year.
    So how many yards do you think Rodgers will pass for?
    When is that Payton and Eli show on? That is hilarious
    Haha really. I like the Redskins to cover that's a lot of points to be giving to two shitty teams
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  13. #268
    Registered User
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,771

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,500
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,396
    Thanked in
    1,533 Posts
    Rep Points
    1656034073

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Ok I got Green bay vs lifter916 9ers this weekend. Good luck my man! One day I am going to beat him.
    Felt a little weaker today probably from a crap load of work yesterday.
    Good luck bro.. all in good fun..but the few steak dinners you bought me last year were excellent I must say

  14. #269
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,756

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    384
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    555
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points
    5550100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Thanks SB. Initially we started this for the other person to get gear with it but it turned into $ for dinners and bragging rights. Heck we even bet on kickers last year. We had the asf fantasy football league last year to talk shit to each other. Bummed that didnít happen this year.
    So how many yards do you think Rodgers will pass for?
    When is that Payton and Eli show on? That is hilarious
    I took the Ravens -7.5 for $54.99. Don't know what Rodgers will do it seems he is more of a short yardage passer. Lets see how many times he goes down field. That's the late game right?
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  15. #270
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,863

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    I took the Ravens -7.5 for $54.99. Don't know what Rodgers will do it seems he is more of a short yardage passer. Lets see how many times he goes down field. That's the late game right?
    Yep GB vs 9ers is tonight. Oh Ravens 16 to 7 start of the 4th youíre looking good on that one.

Similar Threads

  1. Labs back WTF
    By bigtime916 in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 06:34 AM
  2. Labs Back Low T
    By tapuout2 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  4. Got my labs back E2 146!!!!
    By deathrattle in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 06:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums