• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Get Shredded!
Another week in the books. Still tall and skinny - I tell the legs to grow everyday but they don't fucking listen. I still feel solid running a trt dose which is weird, caulk that up to eating a ton.
Played in a volleyball tournament this week and dropped some lbs. Kinda conflicted yes I won the tournament but freaking pissed when I weighed myself the next morning. Was doing so good at keeping it up.
4a336fbfedfedcd80f0a30ada16dbfa0.jpg
b3c42b8e66a9caa7f3ae44816e58c38f.jpg

Cdubb... Football is here..u already know who you can hit up if you want some BTC action on any games..I'll send u my new email.. Go Niners God damnit.. keep pounding the weights dude

Cdubb... Football is here..u already know who you can hit up if you want some BTC action on any games..I'll send u my new email.. Go Niners God damnit.. keep pounding the weights dude
Oh you know me I am good for a couple. Hopefully your Niners stay healthy this year last year was a disaster. My donkeys suck balls so that's not fun.

How you feeling overall bro? You've been on how long now?

Feel good even though I don’t have the god juice running through me anymore. I dropped down to a trt dose 3 weeks ago. Destroyed my legs today and don’t think I can get out of my truck.

Little late but I'll definitely be following from here on out. You're in good hands with Monte. Should be fun to watch, keep working hard brotha!!!!

Little late but I'll definitely be following from here on out. You're in good hands with Monte. Should be fun to watch, keep working hard brotha!!!!

Thanks GainTrain. Fruity pebbles egg white shake going down good today.

IML Gear Cream!
Upper muscle rounds today.
Story time:
Workout is going good but they decided to move all the machines around cause they added a new belt squat. I get to my shoulder press and old man river is on the hammer press. Impatient I move over to another shoulder press machine which happens to be right behind the leg curl machine. Warm up done and about to start the muscle round and blond leg hottie decides to leg curl. Yoga pants and bent over stretching right in front the whole set. Fuck it’s going to be a great day.

Upper muscle rounds today.
Story time:
Workout is going good but they decided to move all the machines around cause they added a new belt squat. I get to my shoulder press and old man river is on the hammer press. Impatient I move over to another shoulder press machine which happens to be right behind the leg curl machine. Warm up done and about to start the muscle round and blond leg hottie decides to leg curl. Yoga pants and bent over stretching right in front the whole set. Fuck it’s going to be a great day.
Let me know if you need anything

Chicken and rice go down in an hr. Trying out some shawarma sauce today. Lower muscle rounds today, tried that pendulum squat thing again - hate it still.
57e23f5271735d01f9946add68640a10.jpg

Chicken and rice go down in an hr. Trying out some shawarma sauce today. Lower muscle rounds today, tried that pendulum squat thing again - hate it still.
57e23f5271735d01f9946add68640a10.jpg

Love chicken or lamb shawarma!! Delicious

Max

I want some action. I am a Raiders fan
Raiders fan eh...just the type I like to play with. Cdubb can confirm that I payout in losses as we've made a few wagers the last cple years. I'll PM u.

Raiders fan eh...just the type I like to play with. Cdubb can confirm that I payout in losses as we've made a few wagers the last cple years. I'll PM u.

So we got Raiders, 49ers and broncos. I guess that’s why the vials are black and silver. 9ers take on GB this week - GB may take it this week. Raiders have the dolphins easy one for them but the chargers could be tuff the next week.

Get Shredded!
Should have warmed up better. 222lbs this morning happy with that.
4a7c06ab2f8496355402f5f574292394.jpg

Good hate - doesn’t hurt. I swear I will get good at it. It just pisses me off 1 plate feels like a shit ton of weight.

I call the pendulum squat the “humbler”. I can remember the first time I used it and 2 plates felt crazy heavy. Ended up only using 3 plates for top set. Worked my way up to 5 plates for 8-10 reps. If you want big quads the pendulum will do it. It’s the only squat variation where you get more resistance on the way up. Everything else is linear where the amount of resistance stays the same.

I call the pendulum squat the “humbler”. I can remember the first time I used it and 2 plates felt crazy heavy. Ended up only using 3 plates for top set. Worked my way up to 5 plates for 8-10 reps. If you want big quads the pendulum will do it. It’s the only squat variation where you get more resistance on the way up. Everything else is linear where the amount of resistance stays the same.
Ha yes it is a humbler.

Ok I got Green bay vs lifter916 9ers this weekend. Good luck my man! One day I am going to beat him.
Felt a little weaker today probably from a crap load of work yesterday.
bd29a44072dba6bc7572e6df6c777efd.jpg

Ok I got Green bay vs lifter916 9ers this weekend. Good luck my man! One day I am going to beat him.

Good luck bro are you guys betting cash or gear? Maybe I'll get a little action in this weekend too
ordersblabs@protonmail.com

Good luck bro are you guys betting cash or gear? Maybe I'll get a little action in this weekend too
ordersblabs@protonmail.com

Thanks SB. Initially we started this for the other person to get gear with it but it turned into $ for dinners and bragging rights. Heck we even bet on kickers last year. We had the asf fantasy football league last year to talk shit to each other. Bummed that didn’t happen this year.
So how many yards do you think Rodgers will pass for?
When is that Payton and Eli show on? That is hilarious

Thanks SB. Initially we started this for the other person to get gear with it but it turned into $ for dinners and bragging rights. Heck we even bet on kickers last year. We had the asf fantasy football league last year to talk shit to each other. Bummed that didn’t happen this year.

Haha really. I like the Redskins to cover that's a lot of points to be giving to two shitty teams

Good luck bro.. all in good fun..but the few steak dinners you bought me last year were excellent I must say

I took the Ravens -7.5 for $54.99. Don't know what Rodgers will do it seems he is more of a short yardage passer. Lets see how many times he goes down field. That's the late game right?

I took the Ravens -7.5 for $54.99. Don't know what Rodgers will do it seems he is more of a short yardage passer. Lets see how many times he goes down field. That's the late game right?

Yep GB vs 9ers is tonight. Oh Ravens 16 to 7 start of the 4th you’re looking good on that one.

Back