SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 328
  1. #241
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Another week in the books. Still tall and skinny - I tell the legs to grow everyday but they don't fucking listen. I still feel solid running a trt dose which is weird, caulk that up to eating a ton.
    Played in a volleyball tournament this week and dropped some lbs. Kinda conflicted yes I won the tournament but freaking pissed when I weighed myself the next morning. Was doing so good at keeping it up.

  2. #242
    Registered User
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,780

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,510
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,405
    Thanked in
    1,539 Posts
    Rep Points
    1656119819

    Cdubb... Football is here..u already know who you can hit up if you want some BTC action on any games..I'll send u my new email.. Go Niners God damnit.. keep pounding the weights dude

  3. #243
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Cdubb... Football is here..u already know who you can hit up if you want some BTC action on any games..I'll send u my new email.. Go Niners God damnit.. keep pounding the weights dude
    Oh you know me I am good for a couple. Hopefully your Niners stay healthy this year last year was a disaster. My donkeys suck balls so that's not fun.

  4. #244
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,020

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    650
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points
    8647712

    Do you guys use a website for action? Who takes btc?

    Email for a full price list
    sblabs@securenym.net

  5. #245
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Do you guys use a website for action? Who takes btc?
    Just friendly wagers between Bros with btc. Who's your team SB?

  6. #246
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Didn't feel overly strong yesterday. Lower back a little tight. Off day today

  7. #247
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,020

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    650
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points
    8647712

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Didn't feel overly strong yesterday. Lower back a little tight. Off day today
    How you feeling overall bro? You've been on how long now?

    Email for a full price list
    sblabs@securenym.net

  8. #248
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    How you feeling overall bro? You've been on how long now?
    Feel good even though I donít have the god juice running through me anymore. I dropped down to a trt dose 3 weeks ago. Destroyed my legs today and donít think I can get out of my truck.

  9. #249
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,716

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,829
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,024
    Thanked in
    2,217 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Little late but I'll definitely be following from here on out. You're in good hands with Monte. Should be fun to watch, keep working hard brotha!!!!

  10. #250
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Little late but I'll definitely be following from here on out. You're in good hands with Monte. Should be fun to watch, keep working hard brotha!!!!
    Thanks GainTrain. Fruity pebbles egg white shake going down good today.

  11. #251
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Upper muscle rounds today.
    Story time:
    Workout is going good but they decided to move all the machines around cause they added a new belt squat. I get to my shoulder press and old man river is on the hammer press. Impatient I move over to another shoulder press machine which happens to be right behind the leg curl machine. Warm up done and about to start the muscle round and blond leg hottie decides to leg curl. Yoga pants and bent over stretching right in front the whole set. Fuck itís going to be a great day.

  12. #252
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,020

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    650
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points
    8647712

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Upper muscle rounds today.
    Story time:
    Workout is going good but they decided to move all the machines around cause they added a new belt squat. I get to my shoulder press and old man river is on the hammer press. Impatient I move over to another shoulder press machine which happens to be right behind the leg curl machine. Warm up done and about to start the muscle round and blond leg hottie decides to leg curl. Yoga pants and bent over stretching right in front the whole set. Fuck itís going to be a great day.
    Let me know if you need anything

    Email for a full price list
    sblabs@securenym.net

  13. #253
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,389
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,474
    Thanked in
    1,014 Posts
    Rep Points
    29692600

    Chicken and rice go down in an hr. Trying out some shawarma sauce today. Lower muscle rounds today, tried that pendulum squat thing again - hate it still.

  14. #254
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    2,020

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    478
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    650
    Thanked in
    485 Posts
    Rep Points
    8647712

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Just friendly wagers between Bros with btc. Who's your team SB?
    I want some action. I am a Raiders fan

    Email for a full price list
    sblabs@securenym.net

  15. #255
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,941

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,789
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,865
    Thanked in
    5,708 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Chicken and rice go down in an hr. Trying out some shawarma sauce today. Lower muscle rounds today, tried that pendulum squat thing again - hate it still.
    Good hate? Or it hurts hate

Similar Threads

  1. Labs back WTF
    By bigtime916 in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 06:34 AM
  2. Labs Back Low T
    By tapuout2 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  4. Got my labs back E2 146!!!!
    By deathrattle in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 06:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums