SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 297
  1. #166
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    4830100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Yep, talking the wife into cooking bigger meals was a challenge but got her on board.
    Pre workout
    2 cup oats with protein shake scoop
    Post
    6 eggs and a bowl fruity pebbles
    Meal 3
    5 oz chicken
    Hand full wilted spinach
    2 cups of rice cooked
    Meal 4
    Steak chipotle burrito
    Meal 5
    Ground beef
    Fried rice with 2 eggs
    Meal 6
    Cooking some red potatoes and chicken right now. Looks like I have some bell peppers I can fry up also.
    Havenít added it up yet. Fucking busy day.
    Pull day
    Lat pulls
    Rows
    Pull ups got in a 4x8 struggled like hell in the last set, I suck.
    Chest supported dumbbell rows
    Dumbbell curls
    Skier pull down thing I donít know what to call it but I connect with it.
    Cable curls
    Atta boy keep at it
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  2. #167
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    4830100

    How you feeling on the gear bro? I know you pulled bloodwork a couple of weeks ago and are ready for the Var 56 (lol) but overall how you feeling
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  3. #168
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Well right now I have 3850 something cals in me with 1 more meal to go. Kinda wanted to puke after my wifeís dinner, she made this chicken curry and it was so gross. Choked it down like a champ and told her it was wonderful. Gear wise still going strong and couldnít hold out - that Var56 is in the system. I mean it was fucking eyeballing me every time I opened my box saying ďtake meĒ. Itís week 14 next week and goals are to push food hard and train as heavy as possible without injuries.

  4. #169
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,787

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,909
    Thanked in
    11,392 Posts
    Rep Points
    718917795

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Well right now I have 3850 something cals in me with 1 more meal to go. Kinda wanted to puke after my wifeís dinner, she made this chicken curry and it was so gross. Choked it down like a champ and told her it was wonderful. Gear wise still going strong and couldnít hold out - that Var56 is in the system. I mean it was fucking eyeballing me every time I opened my box saying ďtake meĒ. Itís week 14 next week and goals are to push food hard and train as heavy as possible without injuries.
    Keep it up! Stay on track! I love curry but, tbh, most people ruin it for me! Lol ! A deft hand and the right combination are key!! Sweet wife cooked for you ....awwwee

    Max

  5. #170
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Had some good surf and turf this weekend. Tuna steak and steak.

  6. #171
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    My back is so tight today. I did a crap load of rows yesterday in just about every variation I could think of. Beginning to become a pull up master once I figured out not to go all the way down. With my long ass arms itís a long way to pull.
    Meal 1
    Cream o rice
    scoop of protein
    Grapes
    Meal 2
    6 eggs
    Turkey bacon
    Avocado toast
    Meal 3
    8 oz chicken
    2 cups rice
    Meal 4
    8 oz chicken
    Mashed potatoes
    Meal 5
    Protein shake 2 scoops
    Meal 6
    Ribs
    Spinach

  7. #172
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,787

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,909
    Thanked in
    11,392 Posts
    Rep Points
    718917795

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Had some good surf and turf this weekend. Tuna steak and steak.
    Steak & Tuna Steaks! Love it
    Max

  8. #173
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    4830100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    My back is so tight today. I did a crap load of rows yesterday in just about every variation I could think of. Beginning to become a pull up master once I figured out not to go all the way down. With my long ass arms itís a long way to pull.
    Meal 1
    Cream o rice
    scoop of protein
    Grapes
    Meal 2
    6 eggs
    Turkey bacon
    Avocado toast
    Meal 3
    8 oz chicken
    2 cups rice
    Meal 4
    8 oz chicken
    Mashed potatoes
    Meal 5
    Protein shake 2 scoops
    Meal 6
    Ribs
    Spinach
    Love me some sweet potatoes mixed in there.
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  9. #174
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    SB Labs LBM back assault log

    Holy fuck my back is tight as a mother fucker today! Tried lifting this morning- nope not happening. Super row day was a bad idea or the var is kicking my ass.

  10. #175
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,671

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,742
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,400
    Thanked in
    5,493 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    My back is so tight today. I did a crap load of rows yesterday in just about every variation I could think of. Beginning to become a pull up master once I figured out not to go all the way down. With my long ass arms itís a long way to pull.
    Meal 1
    Cream o rice
    scoop of protein
    Grapes
    Meal 2
    6 eggs
    Turkey bacon
    Avocado toast
    Meal 3
    8 oz chicken
    2 cups rice
    Meal 4
    8 oz chicken
    Mashed potatoes
    Meal 5
    Protein shake 2 scoops
    Meal 6
    Ribs
    Spinach
    On your training days, your post training meal with 6 eggs and the cereal, how long before you're hungry again?

  11. #176
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On your training days, your post training meal with 6 eggs and the cereal, how long before you're hungry again?
    Not hungry between meal 2 and 3 at all. About 3 hrs apart.

  12. #177
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    4830100

    Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Not hungry between meal 2 and 3 at all. About 3 hrs apart.
    Hey I never asked but do you get any pip from the Sust?
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  13. #178
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,857

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,373
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,443
    Thanked in
    991 Posts
    Rep Points
    29384435

    Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    Hey I never asked but do you get any pip from the Sust?
    Pip free for me! Sust is a weird one - think I have said that before.

  14. #179
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,671

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,742
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,400
    Thanked in
    5,493 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On your training days, your post training meal with 6 eggs and the cereal, how long before you're hungry again?
    We'll talk about this in depth more soon i suppose

  15. #180
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,630

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    483
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Rep Points
    4830100

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    We'll talk about this in depth more soon i suppose
    Montego are you helping him out with some training?
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Similar Threads

  1. Labs back WTF
    By bigtime916 in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 06:34 AM
  2. Labs Back Low T
    By tapuout2 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM
  4. Got my labs back E2 146!!!!
    By deathrattle in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 06:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums