• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

IML Gear Cream!
Yep GB vs 9ers is tonight. Oh Ravens 16 to 7 start of the 4th you’re looking good on that one.

Shit shouldn’t have said that.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holy shit sweating balls

Cdubb...hit the gym hard today and enjoy your PostWO steak dinner on me. That is if Monte will allow such a meal right now

Cdubb...hit the gym hard today and enjoy your PostWO steak dinner on me. That is if Monte will allow such a meal right now

Thanks lifter916 good freaking game. I will take the wife out, pretty sure I can hit my 60g protein 80g carbs and 15g fats.

Couple days of food prepped. Sad that's only a couple of days.
08d77bc9d2a7be04a95c591ca8531e67.jpg

Very nice! But who did the cooking you or the wife lol

She did! I am a pathetic husband. She won’t weight my meals out though. Just throws it in containers - lazy woman. Still love her.

Small tweek in my lower back today. Still made it through but didn't add any weights. Sad face emoji thing.
Thank Brett Wilkins for the tip on grinding up oats. Helps the shake do down and not get so thick.
9ce46345ac896bb878a97592a78a5cb4.jpg

Small tweek in my lower back today. Still made it through but didn't add any weights. Sad face emoji thing.
Thank Brett Wilkins for the tip on grinding up oats. Helps the shake do down and not get so thick.
9ce46345ac896bb878a97592a78a5cb4.jpg
You using the packets or just plain quick oats?

I eat the packs raw. Feels like I didn't have anything doing it that way.

You using the packets or just plain quick oats?

I eat the packs raw. Feels like I didn't have anything doing it that way.

You eat it raw? Damn you are tough as nails. Packets (cranberry maple something) fit in our coffee grinder then blend in my shake.

Back feels better and just a normal training day. My hematocrit and red blood cells were high on blood work so donating blood tonight then retesting in a couple days. Glucose was high also so ordered a sup for that.
f89c4d0058f60f363cd7e8ea69bef8e5.jpg

Back feels better and just a normal training day. My hematocrit and red blood cells were high on blood work so donating blood tonight then retesting in a couple days. Glucose was high also so ordered a sup for that.
f89c4d0058f60f363cd7e8ea69bef8e5.jpg
How are things going Cdubw44?

How are things going Cdubw44?

Busy as all hell. How you doing?
Just dropped off bloodwork again today. Should have that back in a couple days. Fingers crossed I did everything right, cruising is boring. Kinda cool coach makes sure you’re healthy before blast off again. Food and training have been great. Craving pineapple everyday, thought I would be sick of it but nope.

Just dropped off bloodwork again today. Should have that back in a couple days. Fingers crossed I did everything right, cruising is boring. Kinda cool coach makes sure you’re healthy before blast off again. Food and training have been great. Craving pineapple everyday, thought I would be sick of it but nope.
That pineapple is a big help in a bunch of ways to the diet.

I'm stuck on it too and I buy the fresh stuff that's already cut up from the grocery store every couple days. I think it's $5lb...... More then anything else I eat per lb but, it's my treat every day.

There are a lot of more important things then growing muscle..... Like being as healthy as possible to enjoy the hard work.

All is well on my part, thanks for asking. Glad to hear that you are doing blood work most guys really don't know how important it is. When you post it let everyone know your dosage please.

All is well on my part, thanks for asking. Glad to hear that you are doing blood work most guys really don't know how important it is. When you post it let everyone know your dosage please.
You really want to see my cruise dose ha it's kinda pathetic. I pin 75 ml 2 times a week my last bloods were 590 something after 5 days. We shall see what this one comes out as. I feel good on that cruise dose like a normal human. Then when I up it I really feel super human.
Got a bunch of new prime machines in the gym and they are awesome
5a8834bef10e749b6727f2a525c90948.jpg

Blood levels still out of wack. Donated blood and they went higher. Weird. Still got some work to do.
Trt dose on the money. 5 days (592) and 4 days (788) after pin.
a7ba558ad1484c0f387bf2b02fea2410.jpg
2dd31361ac9fa9e14a4eb5d0822cf90a.jpg

Blood levels still out of wack. Donated blood and they went higher. Weird. Still got some work to do.
Trt dose on the money. 5 days (592) and 4 days (788) after pin.
a7ba558ad1484c0f387bf2b02fea2410.jpg
2dd31361ac9fa9e14a4eb5d0822cf90a.jpg
To small to see brother. What do you mean out of wack? Out of wack higher or lower?

Back