• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD - Puretropin

tigerblood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bought a bunch of grey tops as part of the recent sale; 10 kits in total... 1500iu total. Thought I'd finally dip my toes into GH and see what it's all about now that I'm getting slightly older.

Based on my experience with IronLion raws, I expect that these grey tops are going to be of exceptional quality.

I go to take my baseline IGF levels on Monday, but I plan to slowly titrate up from 2iu since this is my first time with GH. I won't be going any higher than 5iu/day (assuming I tolerate this dose at all). It's going to take me ~7-8 weeks before I'm at my full dose, and I will have lab work to retest IGF levels at that time.

Bought a bunch of grey tops as part of the recent sale; 10 kits in total... 1500iu total. Thought I'd finally dip my toes into GH and see what it's all about now that I'm getting slightly older.

Based on my experience with IronLion raws, I expect that these grey tops are going to be of exceptional quality.

I go to take my baseline IGF levels on Monday, but I plan to slowly titrate up from 2iu since this is my first time with GH. I won't be going any higher than 5iu/day (assuming I tolerate this dose at all). It's going to take me ~7-8 weeks before I'm at my full dose, and I will have lab work to retest IGF levels at that time.

Sick AF. They are very good, the greytops. Split dose is a pretty good way to go even if on 2ius for months. Depending on age; gh definitely is felt by older persons much more. But damn nice

Max

Got some greys coming....making this last of these orange tops stretch

Smart man........sounds like a good plan

I made a new post with my lab results from the puretropin (waiting for mod approval to be posted). Despite how it reads, I am wanting feedback on whether I've done something wrong, as my results seem quite low. I have an excellent relationship with IronLion, and would like to continue that relationship.

So once my post is approved, and visible, I welcome any feedback/advice on what I can do to improve my results, or better validate them. This input from the community would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Back