• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown

BigDaddy35

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don’t check my mail box daily so not sure when it landed exactly but found a nice surprise yesterday. Got some inj drol and will be starting a sponsored log on it this week coming up. I have been seeing a lot of good things about these products so I’m excited to give it a go. Thanks again X.

974f09f94298e4f20829cd08dfe2bdac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t check my mail box daily so not sure when it landed exactly but found a nice surprise yesterday. Got some inj drol and will be starting a sponsored log on it this week coming up. I have been seeing a lot of good things about these products so I’m excited to give it a go. Thanks again X.

974f09f94298e4f20829cd08dfe2bdac.jpg

Good luck with the inj drol, you will see results very fast

Thanks brother!!

Hate to see this brother but theres always a few out there and if they aren’t established like most of us that have been around since the early days then you just are rolling the dice and hoping for a solid dude to follow through with their end. Sucks people suck (some not all )

Hate to see this brother but theres always a few out there and if they aren’t established like most of us that have been around since the early days then you just are rolling the dice and hoping for a solid dude to follow through with their end. Sucks people suck (some not all )

Yeah man we are definitely going to be more selective on who we pick from now on. We’ve been burned so many times this year.

Yeah man we are definitely going to be more selective on who we pick from now on. We’ve been burned so many times this year.

That sucks brother, i hate that there’s people out there like that but unfortunately there’s tons ovem ! Thats why i like ASF because there are SOME good MF’s here that go out of their way to help each other out. I’ve personally been helped out tremendously when something went wrong and Vision was the man to step up when he had no obligation to do so just out of goodness of heart. Still appreciative till this day and always will be.

That sucks brother, i hate that there’s people out there like that but unfortunately there’s tons ovem ! Thats why i like ASF because there are SOME good MF’s here that go out of their way to help each other out. I’ve personally been helped out tremendously when something went wrong and Vision was the man to step up when he had no obligation to do so just out of goodness of heart. Still appreciative till this day and always will be.

Vision goes above and beyond to help his customers threw all sorts of issues and suggestions. I highly recommend those guy’s over there for excellent customer service. We have been working hard trying to get some more products into the scene any day now so we’ll be looking for some vets to test out some stuff real soon.

Vision goes above and beyond to help his customers threw all sorts of issues and suggestions. I highly recommend those guy’s over there for excellent customer service. We have been working hard trying to get some more products into the scene any day now so we’ll be looking for some vets to test out some stuff real soon.

Yes sir absolutely agreed !
And that sounds good let me know if you need somebody id be happy to try something out and log it

It’s just a shame and it makes me pissed at the same time... the possibility’s offered by you guys is just insane and for a lot of us a dream came true. That there are still people who befool you and just leave, it doesn't get to me...

Back