• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is steering our ship ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A man with Alzhiemers.

2nd a woman who personally funds terrorist.

Next a witch with a talking mirror.

The rest seem to be SJW.

Attachments

• 16191695119981124965958.jpg
    16191695119981124965958.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
I am certain that at many points in history, people at the respective time felt the same way.... and still here we are.

“The sky is falling” syndrome is real. Meant to make us afraid, angry or both.

Humans love routine and resist change. It’s natural.

We live in a time of fast pace change. The world moves quickly.

Libertards felt Trump would destroy the country. Yet, here we are.

Every generation has the “when I was a kid....” comparison.

Not saying we lay down and let libertards do whatever the fuck, but only that it’s normal to have this shit.

Example, in the 50’s you had Mcarthyism. Everyone thought communists were trying to take over.

Yet here we are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am certain that at many points in history, people at the respective time felt the same way.... and still here we are.

“The sky is falling” syndrome is real. Meant to make us afraid, angry or both.

Humans love routine and resist change. It’s natural.

We live in a time of fast pace change. The world moves quickly.

Libertards felt Trump would destroy the country. Yet, here we are.

Every generation has the “when I was a kid....” comparison.

Not saying we lay down and let libertards do whatever the fuck, but only that it’s normal to have this shit.

Example, in the 50’s you had Mcarthyism. Everyone thought communists were trying to take over.

Yet here we are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda feels like the commies took over tho, dont it?

In another thread, it's pointed out that former empires are still here n doing fine. Great Britain, USSR. France.

It is time to shit or get off the pot. Close bases, sail our navy home, print money to pay off debt, hope 2 oceans make us safe.

Or vote America first, enforce copyright law, stop global warming bullshit, sell arms to freedom loving nations.

If we do the first, ya, well be fine.

In another thread, it's pointed out that former empires are still here n doing fine. Great Britain, USSR. France.

It is time to shit or get off the pot. Close bases, sail our navy home, print money to pay off debt, hope 2 oceans make us safe.

Or vote America first, enforce copyright law, stop global warming bullshit, sell arms to freedom loving nations.

If we do the first, ya, well be fine.

Some of what you say unfortunately isn't possible.

Being an isolationist just won't work. The world is too "Global" and it would harm us more then help us.

But yeah, a mindset of the everyday citizen to put America first? Definitely. Love thy country.

It's always something. Never been a day where the media said, "we have nothing to report." They sensationalize everything... something is the big NEWz topic until something else comes along and is the new flavor of the day/week.

In the end, we are all spokes on a wheel.

I don't get it.
Who in their right mind would STAY on board a ship they thought was sinking???
I've been 80 miles offshore SeaBass fishing numerous times. Had I thought the boat was domed, I'd jump off for sure!
And FOR SURE had I known the captain had a HISTORY of fucking up those long range trips, and sinking the boat, I never woulda gotten on the thing to begin with!
All of you unsatisfied customers need to find a new ship.
Might I suggest the Atlantis Gay Cruise Line?
https://youtu.be/JcQPMQz6Zq8

Just look through South America through the 60 years. CIA ops to move in on the resources and take over the governments. The difference now is the communists are running the same operations. See recent history of Chile. That's what we are seeing right now. Moving toward the end there will be a fire sale where the big money comes in and buys all the hard assets and then complete control will be had with technocracy monitoring all ala current day China. The Great Reset will be installed. You will eat soylent, live in a techno monitored city and BBing will be gone unless you can do it on fake food.

Good luck bros

I don't get it.
Who in their right mind would STAY on board a ship they thought was sinking???
I've been 80 miles offshore SeaBass fishing numerous times. Had I thought the boat was domed, I'd jump off for sure!
And FOR SURE had I known the captain had a HISTORY of fucking up those long range trips, and sinking the boat, I never woulda gotten on the thing to begin with!
All of you unsatisfied customers need to find a new ship.
Might I suggest the Atlantis Gay Cruise Line?
https://youtu.be/JcQPMQz6Zq8

A cruise ported in St Thomas right next to a singers cruise and all the singers were getting it on balcony style in front of our whole ship, so I can imagine how insane crazy gay cruises must be ...

:blowjob:

Some of what you say unfortunately isn't possible.

Being an isolationist just won't work. The world is too "Global" and it would harm us more then help us.

But yeah, a mindset of the everyday citizen to put America first? Definitely. Love thy country.

It's always something. Never been a day where the media said, "we have nothing to report." They sensationalize everything... something is the big NEWz topic until something else comes along and is the new flavor of the day/week.

In the end, we are all spokes on a wheel.

Haha, in motorcycle racing we have a motto, " If you cant win, crash someone who can !"

Let's crash China ...

:paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
A cruise ported in St Thomas right next to a singers cruise and all the singers were getting it on balcony style in front of our whole ship, so I can imagine how insane crazy gay cruises must be ...

:blowjob:
LMAO, that's pretty damn wild and funny. If you had your woman right there with you, you'd both get it on right in front of a big audience!!!

But seriously, the citizens need to be able to take part in the destiny of the USA.

LMAO, that's pretty damn wild and funny. If you had your woman right there with you, you'd both get it on right in front of a big audience!!!

But seriously, the citizens need to be able to take part in the destiny of the USA.

The Captain of the swingers cruise was on the PA telling them to stop, but they just kept on to the money shot ... haha

:boobs::fapping:

The Captain of the swingers cruise was on the PA telling them to stop, but they just kept on to the money shot ... haha

:boobs::fapping:

Is that the best u straight guys can do??
That's ur idea of wild sex?
I've had my arm up to my ELBOW in a guys ass once.
(seriously, I did)

(seriously, I did)

And you licked it like a popsicle afterwards huh.......

And you licked it like a popsicle afterwards huh.......
Lmaooo, and good to see you back and hope all's well with you man!

It's actually called a rosebud at that point.

(seriously, I did)

That seriously sounds painful.

Scary to pull your arm out and there's blood. Break something inside.

(seriously, I did)

I've been shoulder deep with both arms in a vag once. Not kidding or exaggerating at all. Calf was stuck and had to get moved around. It wasn't easy and ultimately we tied a rope around its front legs and used a tractor to pull it out. Both survived. That's what we call crazy sex where I come from.

That's illegal in 14 states.

I've banged some but holes, and ya know, it wasn't for me ? Filthy little sluts don't go on a fast, and clean that thing out ?

I watched my dad kill a foal on accident once. No one came, but I picked on him about it a few months after the fact and I thought he was gonna kill me.... I said “but dad, I’m not a baby horse”

he was actually kinda tore up about it, it was a botched birthing so I’m not sure it was 100% his fault...

I was a dickhead to my ol man when I was younger.

but I’m not gay... so he’s proud . Lol

Back