• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sleep Problems

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The past few years i have such trouble sleeping. I need to take either a benzo or weed edible or lunesta to go to sleep. I can fall alseep but when i wake up to pee anywhere between 3-4 am its soo hard to fall back alseep.

Also the next day i feel like i have a hangover from being so tired. Its horrible!

Anyone else having these problems?

If so any solutions to fix this?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Yes I have horrible issues with sleep. I have been that way since high school and 30 years later it seems to get worse every year. Anxiety plays a part in it too.

I have horrible insomnia since birth

Ambien CR was prob the most amazing drug I ever used, until I started having severe memory issues on it and doing all kinds of things in my sleep, like working, making food, etc, and writing emails to my boss, minus having any recollection that I ever did any of it at all. True story.

Check this option out, research it if you don't know about it, it will be worth someones time here.

Also (shameless plug) be sure to use my code WES15 at checkout for discount if you do decide this is for you

[h=1]DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide) 5mg[/h]$30.99

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/dsip-delta-sleep-inducing-peptide-5mg-2/

What time do you go to bed
And what Time do you wake up
Also do you take a nap after you wake up?.
What I did to fix my sleeping pattern. I set the alarm for 6am made sure I had some type of drink with caffeine ready for the morning. No matter what time or how long it took me to go to sleep I was still gonna get out of bed at 6am. This is where the caffeine came in handy
Because I didn't get any sleep.
But when night came I was already sleepy and ready to knock out. And I did the same thing the next day I set the alarm for 6 am until it became normal to wake up and go to sleep at the same times.

I have horrible insomnia since birth

Ambien CR was prob the most amazing drug I ever used, until I started having severe memory issues on it and doing all kinds of things in my sleep, like working, making food, etc, and writing emails to my boss, minus having any recollection that I ever did any of it at all. True story.

Check this option out, research it if you don't know about it, it will be worth someones time here.

Also (shameless plug) be sure to use my code WES15 at checkout for discount if you do decide this is for you

[h=1]DSIP (Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide) 5mg[/h]$30.99

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/dsip-delta-sleep-inducing-peptide-5mg-2/
Same exact problem with ambien. I would just be blacked out and do all sorts of weird shit. I'd eventually pass out and then wake up without remembering anything I did. So that was enough of that.

Now days I just vape a little live rosin from my puffco of a strong indica like afghan or hindu kush and I sleep pretty good. I also use a cpap now and that keeps me from waking up all night except to piss. Seems to make it easier to go back to sleep with it too.

The past few years i have such trouble sleeping. I need to take either a benzo or weed edible or lunesta to go to sleep. I can fall alseep but when i wake up to pee anywhere between 3-4 am its soo hard to fall back alseep.

Also the next day i feel like i have a hangover from being so tired. Its horrible!

Wonder if you have sleep apnea? May have something to do with it I’m trying to find a machine used on cl or fb but like everything else people asking an arm and leg for it. Last night i put a gardenhose in my mouth and had my wife blow into it, and it was awful didn’t help at all couldn’t fall asleep. Hope you figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been hit a couple too many times in the face. Affects my breathing giving sleep apnea. My nose is a bit F'ed. Sorry I'm new. Need to finish rules

It's the worst. Some days good some bad. Increases hematocrit as well which is a bitch.

Trazadone always helped me out.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What mg trazodone helped you my dr. put me on 50mg but it doesn't seem to be helping much, I can fall asleep but I wake up so many times throughout the night its awful..

What mg trazodone helped you my dr. put me on 50mg but it doesn't seem to be helping much, I can fall asleep but I wake up so many times throughout the night its awful..
I started with 100mg. Bumped to 150.
If things hit the fan I take 300.
BEWARE. High levels like that leave you with a hungover effect that lasts into the day. My doc says 300 on rare serious occasions. I do 200 on days I get can get to bed earlier. 4 x 50mg.
Get to sleep early though. That hangover feeling can last into your work day.

I'm useless before 10 am with 250 to 300mg. Even with day sleep at 8pm, wake up at 6am.

IML Gear Cream!
Be careful with trazadone guys, thats one of the meds that i administered to quite a few people and auditory and other hallucinations, absolutely is possible.

You just described my life, night life.

I have used every sleep med out there, protocols even a CPAP machine. I've been using a benzo at night, its the only way to shut my brain off and I use a sheet to sleep and prop myself up with a few pillows. If you are wondering about the sheet, because I like the weight of a blanket, it's comforting but the inferno kicks in with the metabolism at night and I end up roasting and waking up in a lake, the sheet took sometime to get used to but it breaths and I'm not roasting and tossing and turning, the pillow prop help me breath, I use 3.. I have my nights here and there, but this adds some comfort and the meds have a better chance at keeping me asleep.
Lastly I actually avoid water before bed, I can't deal with waking up with a full bladder anymore, I just sip on water on the nightstand as needed.

Also, not sure if you leave the TV on, if so, turn that thing off and all lights for that matter. turn off anything that makes a noise or aluminates light, even a small blinking ity bity light will keep me up. A small light across the room looks like this to me..
a01ab76eecd944ef8189ba823720eb4a.gif

If it is AAS related..

Stay away from the progesterone based steroids (tren and deca/npp). Tren is notorious for causing insomnia, and Deca/NPP can fuck with your head, and cause sleep issues.

Stay away high androgenic compounds.. like Tren. Just think about what steroids a female would use, and stick to those.. things like Primo, Var, ect. I'm not well versed on the exact science of this, but high androgens can have an impact on your brain and make it more "wired" per say.

Other than that.. may god be with you. I take all sorts of sleeping meds, including klonopin and serequel.. and it's a crap shoot for me if I am going to get to sleep or not. Tried anything and everything under the sun and have yet to find something that works on a regularly. Highed dosed CBD is the closest thing, but it is not very economical at 200mg per day.

I dont have sleep apnea or need a cpap machine so i can rule that out.

My doc just prescribed me Doral so ill see how that works even though its still a benzo.

I really want to try and get a prescription for xyrem. Just like GHB but i dont know if my insurance will cover that.

I do notice when on heavy androgenic steroids my sleep goes right to shit.

I think ive abused edibles too much over the years so when i dont take one at night my sleep is horrible.

Back