• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Violent Racist BLM-Turdz

Seems the Chauvin verdict has emboldened them...

63941900.jpg

White owned taquerias? I haven't seen a white take a Mexicans job in about 20 yrs.....seriously this is out of hand, I'm starting to not want to go out anymore because of the possibility of encountering such ignorance. I try to be a pretty understanding dude but I got a lot of old school/good ole boy in me that pops up occasionally when there's some correcting that needs to be done

White owned taquerias? I haven't seen a white take a Mexicans job in about 20 yrs.....seriously this is out of hand, I'm starting to not want to go out anymore because of the possibility of encountering such ignorance. I try to be a pretty understanding dude but I got a lot of old school/good ole boy in me that pops up occasionally when there's some correcting that needs to be done

Its been out of hand. Glad you're finally seeing it now though

My theory is the puppet masters will poke and prod until shit erupts. And that's when they'll roll out the attempt to disarm the majority. That's the end goal here. Decimation of the constitution and complete control

Yet ANOTHER thread about race relations???
Very boring around these parts since the verdict...
BE BEST
AdorableHandmadeIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

It's been out of hand for a long time before this, it's just swinging in another direction and increasing because of the fall of an Empire

Yep, it happened...

Makes sense to me. How else are we going to stop little white kids from growing up and being racists?

Just like our president says, you have to get 'em while they're ........... wait ........... er......... I mean you have to teach 'em while they're young.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep, it happened...

Fucking kidding me !!!!! I’m sick and tired of this shit....
Why the fuck aren’t we rioting in the streets, why are we not seeing this on the news. What the fuck is wrong with everyone where are all my whites who are angry? I want to start my own WHITE MOVEMENT. Who is with me?

We need to stand up and stop this shit. We need to fight back. This is not OK!!!! You know dam well that if this was a white judge and the kid was black and this happened. We would not hear the end of this....

It’s time now to be done with racist shit. I’ve had enough I am ready and willing to take it all the way I need back up.!!!
Let dontbis together!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HA HA! How does that old saying go? Those who don't remember history are doomed to repeat it.

Apparently, BLAntifa never heard of the, The Night Of The Long Knives. Hitler used the brown shirts (SA) to get into power but couldn't reign in their out of control street violence and knew they were a threat to the Normalization phase of his new regime. So he sent the Gestapo and Schutzstaffel (SS) to slaughter the SA leadership in what came to be know as The Night Of The Long Knives. The SS were highly disciplined and replaced the SA to terrorize any dissidents.

The commies don't need BLAntifa anymore. They have outlived their usefulness and cannot be controlled by the new rising American communist regime. They need to move into the Normalization phase now and will get rid of those who agitated for their cause but unfortunately, don't know how to stop agitating and perpetrating acts of violence. I taught my daughter about this last year and knew this day would come. The BLAntifa leadership would do well to start learning from the past. This doesn't end well for them.

Last edited:

Lolz well let the good ole boy out because correcting is definitely needed

I had to cut it short....Juan was really irritating me.

"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln

We are doomed if we continue down this path.

None of it is shocking considering which side it's coming from. Just because they found new ways to frame the racism argument and foster hatred among people of all colors doesn't mean they changed only that they realized being open about it was no longer going to work and found better, more effective ways to do the same thing and push us to the same place. The party of slavery, jim crow and segregation is alive and well. Simply got smarter about it and is in control of all the major sources of information from tech to media to education.

I hope you all check the links I'm going to post because they are very very telling about which side we should all be standing on and while the republicans are shit as well and we need them all to go and start over they aren't this.

Our joke of a president is about as racist as it gets and all the proof you need for him and the party is in the links below. Don't believe the fact checkers that say they have debunked any of it because the videos and direct quotes are out there if you know where to look and how to dodge the algorithms that send send you to all the preferred narrative sights.

I'll come back later with comments on this stuff if anyone actually bothers to look at these things and want's to dispute or make comments. Each link is important to the conversation so please read and remember I'm not white as stated in some other posts I've made so I just might have a bit of insight into this that some don't. I've experienced it on all levels.

https://www.clarksvillian.com/post/biden-kkk-racism-klu

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121733

If this is an attempt of someone that has changed their views then I must be dumb and don't understand anything about anything. Pretty sure I'm not dumb but who knows..fucking world is crazy to me now and not to many others.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-sanger-deserves-no-honors-column/5480192002/

I'm assuming some people know who Margaret Sanger is and why she started planned parenthood but if not the above link gives you all the info you need and don't want to even know.

This one is ridiculous and seeing that most don't even understand what roe v wade was about based on the ruling then you should read up on the reason and the fact that the opinion and decision of the supreme court had nothing to do with abortion specifically.

Roe v. Wade was a landmark legal decision issued on January 22, 1973, in which the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas statute banning abortion, effectively legalizing the procedure across the United States. The court held that a woman’s right to an abortion was implicit in the right to privacy protected by the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. Prior to Roe v. Wade, abortion had been illegal throughout much of the country since the late 19th century.

Right to Privacy being key.

Last edited:
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln

The MSM and demented Libturdz succeeded in ruining any bit of race relations there was.
In my 55 years, I've never seen it like this in my life.
They have destructed anything that was once built, by crying "racism" over any statue, white-male, TV show, movie, Kids cartoon, childrens books, math, etc.

Very insane, very unstable, very mindless low IQ gang of mutants. The sad part is, so far they are being left to do as they please. Curious as to when the braking point will come.

iu

The MSM and demented Libturdz succeeded in ruining any bit of race relations there was.
In my 55 years, I've never seen it like this in my life.
They have destructed anything that was once built, by crying "racism" over any statue, white-male, TV show, movie, Kids cartoon, childrens books, math, etc.

Very insane, very unstable, very mindless low IQ gang of mutants. The sad part is, so far they are being left to do as they please. Curious as to when the braking point will come.

iu
Lolz....

I'm not white as stated in some other posts I've made so I just might have a bit of insight into this that some don't. I've experienced it on all levels.

For some reason, I always picture you as a fellow member of the Heinz 57 club, but I've been wrong before. I am the ultimate culmination of a long line of horny perv ancestors. At least, that's what I blame my behavior on.

For some reason, I always picture you as a fellow member of the Heinz 57 club, but I've been wrong before. I am the ultimate culmination of a long line of horny perv ancestors. At least, that's what I blame my behavior on.

You sir would be correct...mainly black Scottish and Mexican but I know there are are a few others mixed in over the years and yeah, probably horny, perv, highly religious ancestors :)

:paddle:

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_30653450755263.jpg
    Tumblr_l_30653450755263.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 11
Back