GC Primo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GC Primo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

I asked GC a while back about making some higher dosed Primo and he said he can do it but it's alot to put into a oil and would be very thick and most likely have some really wicked PIP. But if I recall correctly he said he would do it if their was enough people that wanted it ... I think I don't want to put words in some else's mouth so don't quote me.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Lurking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How bad of a pip we talking, are we talking like 400+mg/ml of test pip. Had me sore for days

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,543 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not sure that I want to be the guinea pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim View Post
    How bad of a pip we talking, are we talking like 400+mg/ml of test pip. Had me sore for days

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,434 Posts
    Rep Points

So....

Is there good synergy between primo and masteron or is it a compound youíd switch out with either?

I know mast is a DHT derivative and primo works somewhat similar to it but not quite the same mechanism....

looks like Iím gonna be re-upping soon ... prolly a test, mast, primo order .... Iíve been thinking about longevity lately so I think my future pinning days are limited to moderate doses of less harsh compounds like mast and primo... the deca blues never bothered me much until lately, although I do love me some deca blasts.... perhaps npp for my future nandrolone runs..

primo synergetic with npp? Might be the new Tren for us aging boys who donít want the Tren sides anymore..

Is primo best synergy with (insert compound) ?

Hmmm..

Test, primo, mast, npp, proviron, maybe anavar... those are the compounds I want to stock up on for the future I think..

what all stacks have you boys used that included primo that you consider to be amazing?

thanks in advance ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

You can run primo and masteron together. Im planning on doing that 500mg primo 500mg masteron mostly because to much mast starts to make my joints a little achy amd primo is a dht with almost no side effects at all so that means no estrogenic or anti estrogenic side effects. I'll be running 2-300mg eq
    50-100mg
    test cyp
    500mg primo
    500mg mast
    for 16 weeks starting in the 2nd week of may. I'll keep everyone posted and will start my own log. I also have a little dhb I've been debating to throw in at 75-100mg a week but I might wait for my next cycle to try that out.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,434 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbroful View Post
    You can run primo and masteron together. Im planning on doing that 500mg primo 500mg masteron mostly because to much mast starts to make my joints a little achy amd primo is a dht with almost no side effects at all so that means no estrogenic or anti estrogenic side effects. I'll be running 2-300mg eq
    50-100mg
    test cyp
    500mg primo
    500mg mast
    for 16 weeks starting in the 2nd week of may. I'll keep everyone posted and will start my own log. I also have a little dhb I've been debating to throw in at 75-100mg a week but I might wait for my next cycle to try that out.

seems like a lot of pinning but Iíll definitely look out for that log. Iíd be cool if you threw in some how to pin muscle informational videos too so I can practice delt and quad injects... I need to incorporate new spots so I can rotate better so I can avoid scar tissue build up and incorporate these higher dose primo/mast runs...

I got VG down, but I hate pinning glutes now so Iím not sure if I will ever return to regular glute injects.... quad seems so handy to pin but Iíve heard horror stories!

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been on 500mg/test e and 1g/primo (200mg/ml) e from GF for about 16 weeks now with some anavar thrown in. My start weight was 192, bulked up to about 209 (maintaining almost the same composition, definitely water and maybe a little fat gained) and transitioned to a cut about 7 weeks ago and I'm back down to about 198 but waaaaay leaner than when I started. At the rate I'm cutting, I think I'll probably end at a very nice 195, which if you account for the fat loss from start to now, would be probably about 15 lbs of solid mass gained.

5 more weeks on this blast and then I'm gonna dial it back to 200mg test e and 300mg primo e per week (all GC gear, I bought a fucking shit load) until August and then ramp the test back up to 500, eventually to 750, the primo to 600, eventually to 800, throw in some anavar and GH and tack some more solid gains on.

I've been injecting EOD in the glutes this entire time and tbh the pip hasn't been that bad, which concerns me that perhaps the GF primo is somewhat under-dosed? I really won't know until I run GC primo at 600-800 and have something to reference it against.

Primo just appeals to me in a major way, the cost doesn't concern me. I'm all about just keeping my health in check and playing the long game here and what price can you put on your health? Test, primo, var, tbol, provi and that's about it for me. I'm never going to be the hulk and that's A OK, slow and steady baby.
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 04-26-2021 at 01:06 PM.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,543 Posts
    Rep Points

I have the perfect blend for you and its smooth and easy like Sunday morning.....get the GC TPP/NPP/Mast P blend....1/2 ml every MWF.

Thanks me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    So....

Is there good synergy between primo and masteron or is it a compound youíd switch out with either?

I know mast is a DHT derivative and primo works somewhat similar to it but not quite the same mechanism....

looks like Iím gonna be re-upping soon ... prolly a test, mast, primo order .... Iíve been thinking about longevity lately so I think my future pinning days are limited to moderate doses of less harsh compounds like mast and primo... the deca blues never bothered me much until lately, although I do love me some deca blasts.... perhaps npp for my future nandrolone runs..

primo synergetic with npp? Might be the new Tren for us aging boys who donít want the Tren sides anymore..

Is primo best synergy with (insert compound) ?

Hmmm..

Test, primo, mast, npp, proviron, maybe anavar... those are the compounds I want to stock up on for the future I think..

what all stacks have you boys used that included primo that you consider to be amazing?

thanks in advance ...

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,543 Posts
    Rep Points

The dose is true bro...its been tested in a link above but by all means do your own test if you feel the need.

Why in the world don't you rotate locations....your going to have hardcore scar tissue in no time at all. My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I've been on 500mg/test e and 1g/primo (200mg/ml) e from GF for about 16 weeks now with some anavar thrown in. My start weight was 192, bulked up to about 209 (maintaining almost the same composition, definitely water and maybe a little fat gained) and transitioned to a cut about 7 weeks ago and I'm back down to about 198 but waaaaay leaner than when I started. At the rate I'm cutting, I think I'll probably end at a very nice 195, which if you account for the fat loss from start to now, would be probably about 15 lbs of solid mass gained.

5 more weeks on this blast and then I'm gonna dial it back to 200mg test e and 300mg primo e per week (all GC gear, I bought a fucking shit load) until August and then ramp the test back up to 500, eventually to 750, the primo to 600, eventually to 800, throw in some anavar and GH and tack some more solid gains on.

I've been injecting EOD in the glutes this entire time and tbh the pip hasn't been that bad, which concerns me that perhaps the GF primo is somewhat under-dosed? I really won't know until I run GC primo at 600-800 and have something to reference it against.

Primo just appeals to me in a major way, the cost doesn't concern me. I'm all about just keeping my health in check and playing the long game here and what price can you put on your health? Test, primo, var, tbol, provi and that's about it for me. I'm never going to be the hulk and that's A OK, slow and steady baby.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,543 Posts
    Rep Points

Go with my recommendation of the blend...forget that freaking eod injection mess....I'm too old for that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    seems like a lot of pinning but Iíll definitely look out for that log. Iíd be cool if you threw in some how to pin muscle informational videos too so I can practice delt and quad injects... I need to incorporate new spots so I can rotate better so I can avoid scar tissue build up and incorporate these higher dose primo/mast runs...

I got VG down, but I hate pinning glutes now so Iím not sure if I will ever return to regular glute injects.... quad seems so handy to pin but Iíve heard horror stories!

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    The dose is true bro...its been tested in a link above but by all means do your own test if you feel the need.

Why in the world don't you rotate locations....your going to have hardcore scar tissue in no time at all. My two cents.
    Iím not questioning the GC dosage, I was talking about the dosage of the Gorilla primo Iíve been pinning. Even still I donít think thereís an issue, itís just that everyone always talks about how the pip is terrible with primo and IME it hasnít been that bad at all so itís got me wondering if whether Iím just not very susceptible to pip or maybe the Gorilla primo is a little underdosed.

If gorilla ever did an hplc test on their primo I never saw it anyways but regardless Iím more or less thinking out loud. Even though theyíre gone I donít want this to come off as some sort of accusation.

Honest question though on the scar tissue, with injecting EOD and using alternating spots between BOTH glutes, what is the potential for scar tissue?

I used the quads a few times but even at 200mg/ml itís roughly 2ml per injection every EOD. Thatís a good bit of oil for any places other than the glutes unless I do 2 separate injections on the same day in different spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím not questioning the GC dosage, I was talking about the dosage of the Gorilla primo Iíve been pinning. Even still I donít think thereís an issue, itís just that everyone always talks about how the pip is terrible with primo and IME it hasnít been that bad at all so itís got me wondering if whether Iím just not very susceptible to pip or maybe the Gorilla primo is a little underdosed.

If gorilla ever did an hplc test on their primo I never saw it anyways but regardless Iím more or less thinking out loud. Even though theyíre gone I donít want this to come off as some sort of accusation.

Honest question though on the scar tissue, with injecting EOD and using alternating spots between BOTH glutes, what is the potential for scar tissue?

I used the quads a few times but even at 200mg/ml itís roughly 2ml per injection every EOD. Thatís a good bit of oil for any places other than the glutes unless I do 2 separate injections on the same day in different spots.

You have to consider needle gauge too. Obviously a 23g is going to cause more damage and scar tissue over time versus a 25g or higher such as slin pins.

I rotate glutes, VG, and delts. Used to pin quads but hit too many nerves and always see horror stories about quads and bad injections/infections.

When I switch to cruise dose I always use slin pins to give my self a break from the bigger needles plus Iím only pinning 1ml a week.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nwill135 View Post
    You have to consider needle gauge too. Obviously a 23g is going to cause more damage and scar tissue over time versus a 25g or higher such as slin pins.

I rotate glutes, VG, and delts. Used to pin quads but hit too many nerves and always see horror stories about quads and bad injections/infections.

When I switch to cruise dose I always use slin pins to give my self a break from the bigger needles plus Iím only pinning 1ml a week.
    Right on Iíve only been using 25 gauge and I have an assortment of lengths on hand.

Personally I didnít mind the quads at all but yeah apparently it can go south in a hurry. Iím gonna start rotating deltoids as soon as I transition to cruise doses and the oil volume is lower.

I would think the VG could handle a comparable amount of oil to the gluteus maximus yeah?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Rep Points

Right on Iíve only been using 25 gauge and I have an assortment of lengths on hand.

Personally I didnít mind the quads at all but yeah apparently it can go south in a hurry. Iím gonna start rotating deltoids as soon as I transition to cruise doses and the oil volume is lower.

I would think the VG could handle a comparable amount of oil to the gluteus maximus yeah?

For sure. Iíve done 3ml with no problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Rep Points

How does ptimo effect thee ol blood work, specifically the hematology portion of hematocrit and hemoglobin??

Ive always wanted to run it with atipp or iso.. and a few other thing

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk