• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LeBrons Threats

U guys need to look up what Candice Owens said about Lebron and the "he's next" quote. She flat tore him a new one- WOW!

Lebron is gonna shit a brick when he finds out that the cop was actually Goldberg...

81008197.jpg

I’m guessing the girl who was attacked aint the brightest crayon in the box either.

why do these cops even respond to these calls in these neighborhoods? Let nature take its course.
Because if they don't then they will be labeled racist for not responding to a black person's 911 call. It's all bullshit and can be twisted anyway people want it to be. IMO cop was in the right. Fucktard that kicked the girl on the ground needs his dick and balls cut off and hung in Kilsongs car like a pair of fuzzy dice.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

New video angle of the attack released:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1385286510753234950

Again, another split second decision and I wouldn't want to be in the cop's place. Zero time to figure out who the bad or good guys are. There's a knife, make a decision.

NBC News Deceptively Edits Bodycam Footage So Viewers Don’t See Knife in Ma’Kiyah Bryant’s Hand Moments Before Officer Shoots Her Dead

I’m guessing the girl who was attacked aint the brightest crayon in the box either.

why do these cops even respond to these calls in these neighborhoods? Let nature take its course.

This is what I'm saying. Police simply need to stop responding to any calls involving brothers and sister then problem solved.

IML Gear Cream!
U guys need to look up what Candice Owens said about Lebron and the "he's next" quote. She flat tore him a new one- WOW!
Definitely worth the watch, and she definitely tore him a new one. She is 100% right in everything she says.

Because if they don't then they will be labeled racist for not responding to a black person's 911 call. It's all bullshit and can be twisted anyway people want it to be. IMO cop was in the right. Fucktard that kicked the girl on the ground needs his dick and balls cut off and hung in Kilsongs car like a pair of fuzzy dice.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I do NOT disagree.... the fuzzy dice thing .... great fucking idea. When were allowed to start the purge..... totally stealing that idea. Or drag them from my ball hitch... like the gays do with the steel ones only these will be real... like a necklace for my truck. Lol

I don’t care about inner city problems and I’m totally ok with that because inner city dipshits don’t care about my problems. Do you think they ever wonder about what they eat and where it comes from. I know most giant farms are corporate owned but..... the people that run them typically aren’t stupid.

keep it up. And well give you the city.... and build a wall around it.... and stop exporting food to it.....

cannibalism 2025

- - - Updated - - -

Ya literally will be eating your own.... how woke!!!

Bully bill gates already on the job.... buying half of the Midwest’s crop fields...

he is such a philanthropist... you should see what he did to Africa for the last 20 years.

Been sayin' for decades now that rural American doesn't need cities, but cities sure as Hell need rural America. City folks sure do act like they're all enlightened and superior though. They should be praying that flyover America never decides to teach them a lesson.

This is what I'm saying. Police simply need to stop responding to any calls involving brothers and sister then problem solved.

This story was on TV today while I was in the gym and as I glanced at I was thinking the same damn thing..... or very similar. The cops in these cities where the democrats are crying for "Police Reform" and defunding, and all this other bullshit..... These cops should all just say Fuck it! We ain't going to work today...or tomorrow... or until all you thug idiots finish killing each other. And then do just that. Completely turn off law enforcement. Let them kill one another, let them burn and loot. And let there be a purge. Then these democrat "Leaders" in congress would have no choice but to see how well behaved their voters are. Yes.... there may me some collateral damage, because of the complete ciaos that would occur within a day or two.....but normal, law abiding citizens should get the hell out... go on a vacation, stay with family outside of the cities... whatever they needed to do to minimize the collateral damage in relation to innocent life. And the cities can be rebuilt. Yes I know.... peoples homes and lives would be turned upside down, but something has got to pave the way for change. And the only other option is a full blown civil war.... and I haven't seen the sign up sheet for that yet so.....

They’re on their way to fucking up rural America too though. All of the white flight from the cities is going to create pockets of dumbassery all through the countryside.

As anti-democratic as it is, I wish there was some way we could force them to stay in the shitholes they’ve all helped create.

Anyways, the jerk offs come fucking around on my property and I’ll 100% blow their heads off and bury them somewhere in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This story was on TV today while I was in the gym and as I glanced at I was thinking the same damn thing..... or very similar. The cops in these cities where the democrats are crying for "Police Reform" and defunding, and all this other bullshit..... These cops should all just say Fuck it! We ain't going to work today...or tomorrow... or until all you thug idiots finish killing each other. And then do just that. Completely turn off law enforcement. Let them kill one another, let them burn and loot. And let there be a purge. Then these democrat "Leaders" in congress would have no choice but to see how well behaved their voters are. Yes.... there may me some collateral damage, because of the complete ciaos that would occur within a day or two.....but normal, law abiding citizens should get the hell out... go on a vacation, stay with family outside of the cities... whatever they needed to do to minimize the collateral damage in relation to innocent life. And the cities can be rebuilt. Yes I know.... peoples homes and lives would be turned upside down, but something has got to pave the way for change. And the only other option is a full blown civil war.... and I haven't seen the sign up sheet for that yet so.....

^YES^

It’s so simple but it would be so effective.

End this silly goddamn debate once and for all.

Been sayin' for decades now that rural American doesn't need cities, but cities sure as Hell need rural America. City folks sure do act like they're all enlightened and superior though. They should be praying that flyover America never decides to teach them a lesson.

Very well said.

I think large cities are no longer sustainable with the type of population and politics that prevail in such large masses of people.......is unsustainable.

Get Shredded!
Black lives only matter when it’s a white cop killing them. It’s a normal everyday thing for blacks to murder blacks. That’s ok. The innocent person deserved to die by this girl with the knife over a white cop killing the would be murderer. What are y’all thinking. It’s 2021. It would of been ok and justified had they just let the girl stab the other chick. Cause it’s black on black. A white can NOT kill a black person no matter what the circumstances.

this country is fucked. It’s not the cops spreading hate. It’s the media dividing us because they know we are too strong as one being United and all the dumb weak minded sheep that believes the shit ass media is gospel. It’s in the media it must be true. Smfh. The government fears us being United. So divide everyone by race, sex, religion, sexual beliefs, sexual preference, working class vs non working class, gender, you name it they will divide us.

I don't know if police are are in unions, but if so they should go on strike.

they did do something like that in Chicago. And on Father’s Day weekend there were a historic record number of shootings. D the black rioters rioting against defund police were going into Mexican areas and the Mexicans were beating them and shooting them protecting their neighborhoods. And the same black people in the protest/ riots saying defund the police were making Twitter posts saying where the police when you need them. Call the cops. Help helpppp. Over 120 plus shootings. Can only find it on their local news. The national media woukdnt play that. Because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Same thing with New York. The two new rival gangs the woo vs chos black gangs were killing eachother and record shootings their also. Because cops woukdnt help them and go in to patrol. So it was a free for all. And then blacks taking to Twitter and fb crying for help from police. Look that shit up. Why isn’t the media blaring that. Putting that on blast that this is what happens when cops are no where helping. It’s a free for all and they just kill eachother off. That’s ok. But if it was a white cop they ready to burn down every major city in the United States. But over 120 shootings of blacks on fathers day weekend was ok. Don’t see Black Lives Matter marching for those families helping those families that lost their dads to other blacks in gang shoot outs. It goes on to tell specifics of how there was couple dads driving and car pulls up next to them with kids in the back and they shot the fathers dead. And innocent children being shot in drive bus targeting their fathers

Type in Chicago Father’s Day weekend shootings. 104 15 fatal. Why isn’t that all over the media I wonder..... cause doesn’t fit the agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Type in Chicago Father’s Day weekend shootings. 104 15 fatal. Why isn’t that all over the media I wonder..... cause doesn’t fit the agenda.

they did do something like that in Chicago. And on Father’s Day weekend there were a historic record number of shootings. D the black rioters rioting against defund police were going into Mexican areas and the Mexicans were beating them and shooting them protecting their neighborhoods. And the same black people in the protest/ riots saying defund the police were making Twitter posts saying where the police when you need them. Call the cops. Help helpppp. Over 120 plus shootings. Can only find it on their local news. The national media woukdnt play that. Because it doesn’t fit the narrative. Same thing with New York. The two new rival gangs the woo vs chos black gangs were killing eachother and record shootings their also. Because cops woukdnt help them and go in to patrol. So it was a free for all. And then blacks taking to Twitter and fb crying for help from police. Look that shit up. Why isn’t the media blaring that. Putting that on blast that this is what happens when cops are no where helping. It’s a free for all and they just kill eachother off. That’s ok. But if it was a white cop they ready to burn down every major city in the United States. But over 120 shootings of blacks on fathers day weekend was ok. Don’t see Black Lives Matter marching for those families helping those families that lost their dads to other blacks in gang shoot outs. It goes on to tell specifics of how there was couple dads driving and car pulls up next to them with kids in the back and they shot the fathers dead. And innocent children being shot in drive bus targeting their fathers

I hate to hear the innocent children suffering the traumatic experiences of witnessing this stuff..... but as I said above, there will be collateral damages. But something extreme like this needs to happen.

Protecting your family and neighbors is the right thing to do - if they would let you.

After Hurricane Katrina mass looting, and violent crime was the norm. Guess what, the police came in rowboats and disarmed the homeowners ...

- - - Updated - - -

Chicago thats a fucking war zone...

They’re on their way to fucking up rural America too though. All of the white flight from the cities is going to create pockets of dumbassery all through the countryside.

As anti-democratic as it is, I wish there was some way we could force them to stay in the shitholes they’ve all helped create.

Anyways, the jerk offs come fucking around on my property and I’ll 100% blow their heads off and bury them somewhere in the woods.

happening in my area as we speak.... properties going for 3x value and out of towners buying up the land. If you come to a conservative area registered as a blue voter, you cannot vote in any local elections for at least 7 years. Until you understand how things work.... then.... you have to take an exam on economics and history and if you pass your voting eligibility in local elections gets restored.

If y’all started a coalition of like minded people and went in on buying the properties up before they hit the market you could control influx lol

it would take a lot of like minded people that could get along for the cause.... which might seem impossible... but it could work, just sayin... better than doing nothing and having your communities ripped apart by woke-ism ideological retardation.

Back