• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Set up an appointment with a Dr

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, been lurking here and there for a while nothing to dedicated as I was struggling with the idea of going about this illegally. I’ve got two kids that really count on me and I finally got my shit together so I really struggled with the idea of holding having gear in the house.

I decided to look into talking to a doctor who specializes in hormone therapy. It sounds like this is definitely the right kind of clinic but I’m unsure of h how to approach this. Do I be honest and tell him what I really want to get out of it? Or do I just play the line that my mood is down, my sex drive is down and I feel less confident, etc... can I tell him what kind of dose is like or what levels I’d like to hit?

They will be putting me on test E but I’m unsure of the dose until Monday when I go in.

Anyone else navigating the legitimate approach and getting your gear prescribed to you?

Also would it still be illegal to order from a lab if I have a prescription for that exact same thing?

What is a good start dose? I’m 32 LBS about 165lbs 14-16 % BF (body fat is a guess but I’m sure That’s fairly close)

Your doctor will determine your dose based on your blood levels. I'm assuming you're going to a HRT clinic? They're a lot more liberal on what they consider "low" test and tend to get you into the higher end of the reference range when treating.

If you're only planning to do HRT and have no issues paying for the prescription why even bother using UGL stuff? Are you planning to add on top of your prescription?

Yeah I’m going hrt clinic. I just don’t have the slightest clue of how it all works. I would like to use gear to gain some mass, not just use small doses to feel better.

I wouldn’t mess with ugls if the dose they put me on is sufficient but I just was assuming it wouldn’t be. Do you think I’ll get enough to run a bulk cycle?

Say I don’t get enough test to run a cycle, so I buy a vial from an ugl. Would it be legal to have that ugl vial in my possession since I’m prescribed it?

A HRT clinic is only gonna prescribe you an amount that puts you in the reference range on your bloodwork. A HRT clinic will more likely put you on the higher end than a standard doctor would, however, it's still not going to be enough to be considered a cycle. You'll see some results for sure but I think overall you're gonna be disappointed.

If you want to run a cycle then run a cycle. How often are the cops raiding your house that you're scared of them finding a few vials?

You make some good points, it’s just the thought of loosing my family really fucks with me. I guess I’ll just have to do what I gotta do and be extremely careful.

So how would that work, running a cycle while seeing a hrt Dr? Won’t my levels be jacked up? Will I need to time my cycle with my HRT scheduled labs accordingly?

What is a good dose of test for a first cycle? And what kind of blood levels should I be shooting for?

So how would that work, running a cycle while seeing a hrt Dr? Won’t my levels be jacked up? Will I need to time my cycle with my HRT scheduled labs accordingly?

What is a good dose of test for a first cycle? And what kind of blood levels should I be shooting for?

I wouldn't bother trying to run a cycle while seeing an HRT clinic. People do time their cycles and try to skirt around it but at the end of the day it's more work/stress on your end.

Pick a good source, use a secure email + payment method, and don't blab your mouth to people about what you're doing online. That'll alleviate at least 90% of the risk.

I think the defacto first cycle is 500mg Test E or C split evenly into 2 shots a week. I wouldn't shoot for certain blood levels because individual response is a real thing so my levels and your levels on the same dose will likely be different.

Gotcha, I’m assuming Bitcoin is what they are using these days? When I was a kid I did a cycle of tren and the source let me pay via western union with a voided ID requirement. Anyone have that option or do I need to figure coin out too?

Gotcha, I’m assuming Bitcoin is what they are using these days? When I was a kid I did a cycle of tren and the source let me pay via western union with a voided ID requirement. Anyone have that option or do I need to figure coin out too?

Some sources will let you do WU over a certain dollar number. I'd suggest just learning crypto because it's way less hassle once you get it figured out. Lots of guides on YouTube if you're struggling.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do bro. If you decide to come over to the Darkside lmk if I can help.

Steroidify offers a nice bitcoin guide if you're interested:

https://steroidify.com/bitcoin

All vendors will eventually move to crypto only, since methods like WU and MG are getting more and more challenging each day.

Steroidify offers a nice bitcoin guide if you're interested:

https://steroidify.com/bitcoin

All vendors will eventually move to crypto only, since methods like WU and MG are getting more and more challenging each day.

Thanks I’ll give it a look. Probably still going with WU for my first order though, as I’m extremely impatient

Back