• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Musclepay FAQ

MPay Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starting to see a lot of frequently asked questions. I'll add some here for you guys and add more as more FAQs come in.

Musclepay FAQ

How do I register?

You register with one of these two links based on the plan you wish to pick.
Turnkey plan: https://www.musclepay.com/turnkey-pharmacy-package/registration-request
Drop ship plan: https://www.musclepay.com/dropship-plan/registration-request
Turnkey includes website builder (subdomain of Musclepay) with products loaded for you. This also includes customer support for your customers.

Dropship plan will load our products onto your site, if you have one but it does not include the features listed above.

With both plans, we ship, process payment, update order statuses. Once your plan is chosen, the guides/tutorials will walk you through the process for setting up each plan.

If I wanted to do a separate site, who picks the name?
You can select your own site name and it would be a subdomain of Musclay, e.g., yourstorename.musclepay.com.

Do you custom make my website?

With the Turnkey Plan, the site builder is plug-and-play and no web design experience is required.

Who loads the products in my storefront?

The products are also plug-and-play.
With the Turnkey Plan, you can list and delist products at your choosing. You can adjust prices as well, to increase profit margins or to be more competitive.
With our Dropship Plan, you will load our products into your existing website using an API. You will manage your listing and website, as you normally would.

How do I get paid?

You can setup withdrawal methods using a few different payment methods: BTC, LTC, Western Union, Moneygram, Zelle, bank wire, etc. You can authorize a withdrawal anytime you like!

Do I have access to the storefront?

With the Turnkey Plan, you have an administrator page where you can moderate settings, prices, etc.
With our Dropship Plan, you will also have an administrator login but it will contain less features than our Turnkey plan.

How do I make money?

With each plan, a 40% commission is in place. You can increase your commission by adjusting your prices or be competitive.

How does Musclepay make money?

We do not charge anything to get going, even on out Turnkey plan, which includes us making a site for you. Musclepay will take the remainder of your 40% commission of a set price on each product. If you increase the price of the product, you will take the extra profits.

How long does payment take to process?

Domestic products can take a day or two. International shipments can take between 3 and 5 business days. In either case, the customer will always receive an email notification.

How long does shipping take?

Domestic products can take around 1 week from the payment date. International shipments can take a few weeks, depending on customs hold times and COVID-related restrictions on the postal system.

How do I contact you?

You can reach our Support Team by clicking the Contact Us link found at the top and bottom of our webpage. Please note – you must be registered to submit a ticket with our Support.

Are you open to listing my brand on Musclepay?

Check out our "Become a Supplier" section of our site to get started! All suppliers will go through an initial and then monthly quality control test to maintain a premium line of products.

What forms of payment do you accept?

Your customers have the option to pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Western Union, Moneygram, and Zelle. in checkout. If BTC or LTC are chosen, there is 10 discount to your customer's order total. The discount is applicable to any items not already discounted.

How do I know you are not shipping counterfeits?

One of, if not the, biggest upside to using Musclepay is our quality guarantee. How can we guarantee quality? Every customer order placed will ship from the brand directly. Because no one else is handling your package, you can be sure this package is real and fresh.

On top of that, we required testing from our brands on a regular basis. If any brands cannot perform, we will not carry them.

Is zelle safe and secure for both sides?

That’s from my bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is zelle safe and secure for both sides?

That’s from my bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great question! Yes, the transaction does not contain private details. This will keep your information private and anonymous.

Do you have any domestic sources?

This is a question we get a lot. Assuming you are referring to USA "domestic" - unfortunately, we do not have any domestic sources at this time. These brands are in very high demand. However, we are actively in pursuit of this.

FAQ addition:

What shipping services do we use?

99% of everything will be shipped using First Class. We will occasionally ship using DHL and Fedex. This is not available at customer demand. It is generally used when First Class is backed up for some reason or another.

How do I send BTC/LTC payments for my deposits?

LTC and BTC is done pretty much exactly the same. Follow the instructions below and change out LTC for BTC if Litecoin is your preferred method.

Bitcoin (BTC) Payment Instructions

Your payment instructions are as follows:

If you don’t already have a cryptocurrency wallet registered, you can create one. This download may be installed on most devices. It offers support for Android, Windows, and Apple devices.

If you have not already purchased BTC, using your downloaded wallet or an existing exchange, please do so now. You must add enough funds to cover the full Musclepay balance plus a minor exchange fee. Fees will vary by exchange.

Use the provided QR code or BTC address on your Musclepay Payments page. Remember, you are sending a payment, not receiving one. Once the transaction is complete, your relevant order page will update with payment confirmation. Payment confirmation may take up to 12 hours.

Do not be alarmed if you see multiple BTC addresses. The provided QR code and BTC address will renew every 15 minutes to preserve anonymity and reduce processing time. BTC is fast, convenient, and confidential. If assistance is needed, you may contact our billing department.

What is the current shipping time with the ongoing pandemic?

For the most part, shipping (including customs clearance), payment processing, and all takes about 3 weeks. Considering, the products shipped are Gear, not socks from Amazon, 3 weeks is well worth the wait. There is a process international packages must go through and no one can jump around it. If you have the patience for it, you could maintain a decent on-hand selection of your favorites.

IML Gear Cream!
What happens if my package gets seized?

These packages are shipping internationally. They must go through customs in the country from where it was shipped and a second customs in the destination country. Each event may take a week or more to process. Your tracking will not explicitly say if a package is seized. However, we can make a professional estimate based on the length of time in customs. If your package has been in customs longer than 3 weeks, please reach out to customer service.

If a customs letter is received:

- No need to wait! Please contact our support immediately to discuss replacement options. Please save your letter and envelope, as a photocopy may be required.
- Do not respond to the letter. These letters are boilerplate and nothing more. Our customers have literally never complained once about any action being taken.
- Consider using a new name and address for any future orders or replacement orders. This will dramatically improve your chances of a successful delivery.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment here or PM me.

What if your customer receives a product that is differently colored than a previous batch?

This is a common question and an understandable concern. However, this is totally normal. Many manufacturers will rotate out machinery, sources, and staff which may, and often does, lead to a difference in color and/or consistency. Fortunately, this has no effect on the overall quality of the product. Each batch is tested for potency prior to distribution.

Can you use coupon codes in your store?

At this time, we do not allow coupon codes to be used on our products, as it violates the MAP (minimum advertised price). Your Musclepay control panel will default to the minimum advertised price (the lowest price you are allowed to sell a product). You are welcome to increase the price in your control panel for additional profits!

Can I reactivate my Musclepay account if it has been deactivated?

TLDR; yes

As a safety precaution, accounts will become deactivated after an extended period of inactivity. If your account is deactivated, you will receive an immediate email with instructions to reactivate, if you wish.

What happens if my package gets seized?

These packages are shipping internationally. They must go through customs in the country from where it was shipped and a second customs in the destination country. Each event may take a week or more to process. Your tracking will not explicitly say if a package is seized. However, we can make a professional estimate based on the length of time in customs. If your package has been in customs longer than 3 weeks, please reach out to customer service.

If a customs letter is received:

- No need to wait! Please contact our support immediately to discuss replacement options. Please save your letter and envelope, as a photocopy may be required.
- Do not respond to the letter. These letters are boilerplate and nothing more. Our customers have literally never complained once about any action being taken.
- Consider using a new name and address for any future orders or replacement orders. This will dramatically improve your chances of a successful delivery.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment here or PM me.

[FONT=&quot]Getting this question often enough that it bears repeating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Might not be the best place to put this question but here goes: do you guys have any feedback? Any features you want to see us add?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are proud to announce Musclepay's newest feature - Advertising![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Banners: Draw your customers in with flare! You now have the option to upload banners to your site! In addition to your own images, you are now provided with a catalog of pre-made banners for you to select from. You may use these banners anywhere on your website or other sites you advertise with. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Discount Codes: You are now given discount codes as high as 40%! This can be a very helpful tool in getting new customers to visit your site! There is a catch - whatever discount % you choose does come out of your 40% commission. So choose your marketing plan accordingly.[/FONT]

What shopping carts is your API compatible with?
This is a GREAT question! I spoke with the programmers and they told me this feature is not yet published because most users use it incorrectly and create more problems for themselves. For now, we encourage our third-party sellers to use 1 of the 2 available packages we have.

I do think this feature should be added later though so I will push your feedback through to the top!

Get Shredded!
What if I (or a customer) need more product use/administration information?

You are welcome to advise your customers in any way that you wish. However, Musclepay's current policy prohibits our staff from advising customers on product use, cycle advice, administration, etc. Musclpay is simply a marketplace of goods, not a place to conduct research for your next cycle.

Anti-Update Update to Product Advice!

Good news! I am going to reverse my previous update about Musclepay not offering product advice. We now have a qualified expert on staff to answer any of your client's questions. Simply create a ticket and you will be directed. Any questions regarding product use, dosage, etc are now acceptable.

Happy selling!

This update bears repeating since I get it so often...

Are you open to listing my brand on Musclepay?

Check out our "Become a Supplier" section of our site to get started! All suppliers will go through an initial and then monthly quality control test to maintain a premium line of products.

FAQ TIME!

So instead of giving you guys some FAQs for the Affiliate, here is an FAQ from customers to our affiliates and the answer we have found to be most appropriate:

Customer - "Where is my order?"
Affiliate - "In your order history, you'll find your tracking number on its order page. Please make sure you check the tracking link for the latest updates. If your tracking number is not working or showing any updates, the problem is that the tracking system is currently overloaded. But do not worry, in such a situation, we advise you to wait for a while for the tracking number to be updated. Please allow a few more days for your order to be delivered, which is average. We will do our best to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible".

What to do if the product crystallizes?

We are very sorry that you had to face this problem, but we have a solution for it. Here is a step by step guide that will work if done correctly.

1. Buy yourself a small cauldron.
2. Place the vial in the ziplock bag. Be sure to bleed the air out of the Ziploc. (Please make sure it is sealed)
3. Fill the pot with water up to half.
4. Turn on the medium fire (do not let it boil).
5. Let it heat up for 5-10 minutes.
6. Place the Vial/Ziploc bag in hot water for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove vial from Ziploc bag. Examine the crystallization.
8. Swirl or shake the vial for 20-30 seconds.
9. If the solution requires additional heating, repeat the previous steps.
10. Please turn off the fire on the stove, leave the vial in the water and cool to room temperature.
11. At the moment it can be used.
12. At some point, crystallization may return, which is usually the case in most cases. The key is to reach a certain heating point to prevent crystallization. Also, make sure the vial is stored at the proper room temperature.

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support service. Thank you for choosing us!

In case you were unable to cope with the crystallization of the product according to the first instruction, we offer you another way out. Here is a step-by-step guide that will work if done correctly.

1. Get yourself a small whipping pot.
2. Fit the bottle in a zippered bag. Be sure to let the air out of the zipper. (Please make sure it is sealed).
3. Fill the pot with the half of the water.
4. Reduce the flame to medium (Do not let it boil).
5. Let it heat up for 5-10 minutes.
6. Place the bottle/zippered bag in hot water for about 1-2 minutes.
7. Remove the bubble from the zippered bag. Check the crystallization.
8. Turn of shake the bottle in water and cool to room temperature. It should be usable at the moment.
9. At some point, crystallization may be detected back, which seems to be a common phenomenon in most cases. The main point seems to be the acquisition of the set heating temperature to bring out the crystallization.
10. In addition, please make sure that the bottle is stored at the appropriate room temperature.

We deeply apologize to you for the inconvenience provided. Thank you for your understanding!

Reminded me it’s winter . Always Tds of crystallized active .

Max

Been a while! Time for an update!

UPDATED FAQ! What payment methods can your customers use?

Our Musclepay affiliate stores have access to the following payment methods for order processing:

Zelle
Western Union
Moneygram
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Tether (NEW!)
RIA

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Paying with Zelle

This is a common FAQ we get from our affiliate's customers What is the reference number/alphanumeric number/confirmation number/payment ID?

After a Zelle transfer is completed, Zelle will provide you with a receipt with confirmation details. The confirmation number might be labeled as "confirmation number", "payment ID", "reference number", or "alphanumeric number". When prompted, this is the number Musclepay needs to process our affiliate's customer's payments.

How do I change the payment method on an order?

Unfortunately, our system will not allow us to change the payment method directly on your order page. The only option moving forward is for you to cancel the order in your order history, place a new order, and select your new preferred payment method. We appreciate your patience and cooperation!

Back