• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ron Paul hope what ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ron Paul says " I hope America's fall is as peaceful as the USSRs was ".

He goes on " This is as bad as it has been in my whole life " .

He claims China is it, their treasury s are actually paying a return.

That is saying something as Ron Paul is older than the crypt keeper ?

Attachments

• 16190940759271892715018.jpg
    16190940759271892715018.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
Ron Paul says " I hope America's fall is as peaceful as the USSRs was ".

That's it right there. We're done here man. We've been in a cold war and we've been too stupid to do anything about it and I'm pretty sure we've already lost.

I was in a very bad mood when I started my first thread here in the pit a few months ago, but take a look at it if you have a minute...http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/108561-Unpopular-Opnion?highlight=

I stand by what I said then...

Dude, that's fucked up ?

What will it look like ? Just like it is now. Past empires are still here ? Great Britain, France, Russia. All here and doing fine.

World investors money is just going to the yuan is all. China will have the largest say in world politics, like they have the largest say in American politics right now.

I personally am in denial and shock. I don't make this shit up, just point it out, like I did Ron Paul ?

Attachments

• 1619094840192-569126866.jpg
    1619094840192-569126866.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Dude, that's fucked up ?

What will it look like ? Just like it is now. Past empires are still here ? Great Britain, France, Russia. All here and doing fine.

World investors money is just going to the yuan is all. China will have the largest say in world politics, like they have the largest say in American politics right now.

I personally am in denial and shock. I don't make this shit up, just point it out, like I did Ron Paul ?

I don't think the world will ever experience a "hot war" between competing global superpowers. MAD (mutually assured destruction) looms too heavily over any potential outcome, which obviously would benefit no one.

As far as how it will look goes? I guess pretty much the same way it's looking right now, hopefully our culture returns to some sense of normalcy before it completely destroys itself. It's a good question and I don't have a really solid answer for it tbh.

I don't think the world will ever experience a "hot war" between competing global superpowers. MAD (mutually assured destruction) looms too heavily over any potential outcome, which obviously would benefit no one.

As far as how it will look goes? I guess pretty much the same way it's looking right now, hopefully our culture returns to some sense of normalcy before it completely destroys itself. It's a good question and I don't have a really solid answer for it tbh.

Agreed Castor, it looks just like this. Disarming the American citizens is right after global warming policies are inacted ...

Paul is the man. I wouldn't mind Rand running.

Ya, I'm a registered Libertarian right now.

People who COULD save America -

Ron, or Rand Paul

Donald Trump

Margorie Taylor

Tulsi Gabbard

Ron DE Santos

Douglas Duce

Did I miss anyone, I'm sure I did ?

Who has to go ?

Barbra Boxer

Nancy Pelosi

Claire Mc Caskil

Hillary Clinton

Creepy joe ( obviously )

Ya, I'm a registered Libertarian right now.

People who COULD save America -

Ron, or Rand Paul

Donald Trump

Margorie Taylor

Tulsi Gabbard

Ron DE Santos

Douglas Duce

Did I miss anyone, I'm sure I did ?

Jesus 😂

Is it even worth it ?

Even an attempt would neccesat a use of American millitary to enforce the petro dollar.

How many lives would it cost to defend world human rights ?

Even at our best days we weren't able to do it ...

China's plan for us is just to stay the course, keeping unfriendly social and financial pressure up, just waiting for the free world to implode. They absolutely don't want war unless it comes to them .what do they care. They have solved their economic, racial, Islamic problem ?

Is it even worth it ?

Even an attempt would neccesat a use of American millitary to enforce the petro dollar.

How many lives would it cost to defend world human rights ?

Even at our best days we weren't able to do it ...

China's plan for us is just to stay the course, keeping unfriendly social and financial pressure up, just waiting for the free world to implode. They absolutely don't want war unless it comes to them .what do they care. They have solved their economic, racial, Islamic problem ?

‘Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.’

At this point, China doesn't have to do anything. We're doing it for them.

‘Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself.’

At this point, China doesn't have to do anything. We're doing it for them.

BINGO, that's why we must do something ?

Either close up foreign military bases, sail our navy home. Print 100 trillon to pay off our debts, and hope two oceans will keep us safe ?

Or, we need to vote for politicians who are " America First ". Stop with this global warming bullshit. Enforce copyright laws for our tech, medical, science, and entertainment economy. And sell millitary hardware to any freedom loving nations who want to defend their people's human rights ...

I'd vote for Jesus too.

I imagine God telling Jesus ... “it’s time to return, son”

and Jesus is like.... “well, I got Kung flu and I need to quarantine for 12 more years... just in case... to protect the people....ya know?”

God replies... “I was thinking.... maybe we just start over... these people are f*cked”

I imagine God telling Jesus ... “it’s time to return, son”

and Jesus is like.... “well, I got Kung flu and I need to quarantine for 12 more years... just in case... to protect the people....ya know?”

God replies... “I was thinking.... maybe we just start over... these people are f*cked”

Well, He already did that once...

Who has to go ?

Barbra Boxer

Nancy Pelosi

Claire Mc Caskil

Hillary Clinton

Creepy joe ( obviously )

Barbara Boxer has been out of office for maybe 4-5 years now.

That's one down, but she was replaced by now VP Harris so still a shit show.

Barbara Boxer has been out of office for maybe 4-5 years now.

That's one down, but she was replaced by now VP Harris so still a shit show.

That's true, but she prowls the hallways of Congress as a on the books Chinese lobbyist.

Oh, and I forgot Maxine Waters has to go too next election cycle !

VP Harris was just caught a second time funding antifa. How is she still there ?

Get Shredded!
KAD.

It’s inevitable.

6 hours ago

When this dude is worried, and says hyperinflation is here, it's time to play heads up ball.

He says it's a asset bubble were everything is over valued, and when everything pops it's gonna be bad.

Attachments

• 16200583653341491069134.jpg
    16200583653341491069134.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
When everything is a bubble, where do you put your wealth ? I really hate gold , but that may be it ?

Gold is a problem. The government could outlaw it like they did in the 40s. It's only good in your hand. It could get your family killed by robbers. It's alot of trouble, but it's the oldest money.

Second is realestate if your ok with it going down but never out.

Stockmarket is dangerous right now, I'm personally just got out.

Going all cash is a mistake because it will absolutely lose no matter how the " reset happens "

BTW, global reset is just a fancy way to say economic crash with debt restructuring on a world wide level ?

BTW, global reset is just a fancy way to say economic crash with debt restructuring on a world wide level ?

I wish that's all it was. You need to go to the World Economic Forum website and start hearing from the source. They aren't hiding their intentions and what they have planned is terrifying.

I wish that's all it was. You need to go to the World Economic Forum website and start hearing from the source. They aren't hiding their intentions and what they have planned is terrifying.

Oh yeah, your right. Davos is terrifying. That old Nazi says it's time for China to be the world's only superpower, and surplant America ( that's a quote ) he also says something like - Americans ( he means you ) are the last impedance of world order and we must break them. I believe he said that through a American politician who had to resign over it ?

Davos -

Bill Gates, who wants to kill Africans, was on board 13 years ago.

Attachments

• 1620123090136-1448321040.jpg
    1620123090136-1448321040.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 1620123025972492144201.jpg
    1620123025972492144201.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Bill Gates and Melinda Gates getting divorced.

Melinda ends up dead within the year Id bet money on it. She knows too much!!!

Just days ago Davos is trying to change currency values .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-04-10-38-06.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-04-10-38-06.png
    643.5 KB · Views: 9
Back