Inside look anadrol 50

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Which would you say gives better pumps? Adrol?
    Tbol really pumps me, Anadrol makes me stronger and balloon(different). I just had a thought.....TDrol !

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,561 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Tbol really pumps me, Anadrol makes me stronger and balloon(different). I just had a thought.....TDrol !

Max
    OMG that sounds epic! So like a 50mg/50mg deal Or would you go 25/25 ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,393 Posts
    Rep Points

OMG that sounds epic! So like a 50mg/50mg deal Or would you go 25/25 ?
    Definitely both! My normal rule for Tbol is 6 weeks , adrol is 4 weeks but if any is inj form , I can increase adrol or Dbol to 6 wks and tbol to 8 (1/2 the dose is needed) plus it is less taxing. If oral, a 50/50 would be done, only 4 weeks...but everything is open to change if I am tolerating well. You have to remember: I use like $600 a month in healthcare supplements/IV infusions so my bloods come back amazingly well ; if I am even a few points within range, I am gonna. keep going. Lol. The total HRT plus program allows you to hold a lot of your gains , once you stop, they disappear (but you have muscle memory) and can get it back. I am HRT for life . Never coming off or I would be a eunuch! I have been on exogenous TRT since age 17. My body does not produce ANY!

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,561 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Definitely both! My normal rule for Tbol is 6 weeks , adrol is 4 weeks but if any is inj form , I can increase adrol or Dbol to 6 wks and tbol to 8 (1/2 the dose is needed) plus it is less taxing. If oral, a 50/50 would be done, only 4 weeks...but everything is open to change if I am tolerating well. You have to remember: I use like $600 a month in healthcare supplements/IV infusions so my bloods come back amazingly well ; if I am even a few points within range, I am gonna. keep going. Lol. The total HRT plus program allows you to hold a lot of your gains , once you stop, they disappear (but you have muscle memory) and can get it back. I am HRT for life . Never coming off or I would be a eunuch! I have been on exogenous TRT since age 17. My body does not produce ANY!

Max
    Damn! $600, you are certainly keeping yourself up to par. I think the keeping the gains is a tricky one for most and something most want. Yes , of course the muscle memory is there but it does sound good to stay jacked long term without having to stay on cycle. Like TRT when you cruise (I personally) would like to stay what I look like at the end of my cycle on a cruise (or close) but also come off and be safe about things. If that makes sense lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,393 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn! $600, you are certainly keeping yourself up to par. I think the keeping the gains is a tricky one for most and something most want. Yes , of course the muscle memory is there but it does sound good to stay jacked long term without having to stay on cycle. Like TRT when you cruise (I personally) would like to stay what I look like at the end of my cycle on a cruise (or close) but also come off and be safe about things. If that makes sense lol
    I found that hgh is the key for me. I grew even bigger not blasting AAS, but taking a larger gh dose made me able to not only hold gains but gain size . I quite enjoyed it . I have a long term plan and hope by the time I retire that the US or wherever I retire finally has Provi-primo approved. Otherwise it is test w low dose Deca and euro Provi.

Max