• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wtf is going on?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wife works for a large corporation running a large volume store. They had a call today from corporate saying,
" we support black lives matter and no matter what they are in the right as far as returns go or any other issues."

This shit is getting crazy. I hope they lose they're ass with this theft being returned ect. It's a crazy world.

Now the hospital I work at is pushing racial sensitivity training BS. I am not a racist and in fact have several black and Asian colleagues on my team that I deeply respect. This is getting a bit over the top and yes I've seen the emails with all the complaints about it LOL.

Yeah I’m fucking tired of this shit too......
Where the fuck is my White history month?
Where the fuck is my Wet TV at ?
Where the fuck is my George Washington day?
Where the fuck is my White lives matter ?
I could go on and on with this. I mean fuck even Amazon prime tv has fucking black movies section black actors section. Where the fuck is my White movie section?

And you call me the racist yeah right. Give me a fucking break. You have everything possible what fucking more do you need. EVERY RACE HAS BEEN SLAVES YOU WERE JUST THE LAST ONES GET OVER IT........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EVERY RACE HAS BEEN SLAVES YOU WERE JUST THE LAST ONES GET OVER IT........

^ This. And not even last. Slavery is currently at an all time high. Guarantee you that blm and antifa don't give two fucks about any slaves. For that fact, they regularly attack the racial and ethnic people of those very same countries.

Now the hospital I work at is pushing racial sensitivity training BS. I am not a racist and in fact have several black and Asian colleagues on my team that I deeply respect. This is getting a bit over the top and yes I've seen the emails with all the complaints about it LOL.

You are right-on Mindless. The racial stuff is crazy, its an invented hysteria. I've worked for 25 years at this job in high-tech, surrounded by some of the smartest/nicest people from all walks of life.
Indian folks, Asian folks, my good friend (who I've mentored) is from Jamaica. He thinks this BLM crap is embarrassing.
The ones who are saying "no more racism" are the same fools creating it and cashing in on it.

Yeah I’m fucking tired of this shit too......
Where the fuck is my White history month?
Where the fuck is my Wet TV at ?
Where the fuck is my George Washington day?
Where the fuck is my White lives matter ?
I could go on and on with this. I mean fuck even Amazon prime tv has fucking black movies section black actors section. Where the fuck is my White movie section?

And you call me the racist yeah right. Give me a fucking break. You have everything possible what fucking more do you need. EVERY RACE HAS BEEN SLAVES YOU WERE JUST THE LAST ONES GET OVER IT........

Exactly I agree!

::: racist thread reported :::

Here's this predictable doozy out of the WH about the fat black dipshit girl who got swiss cheesed in Columbus...White House comments on Ma'Khia Bryant shooting in Columbus (dispatch.com)

How dare the police stop that poor little girl from stabbing somebody. This is all so fucking stupid it's not even worth debating, these people pushing this garbage are completely retarded and they have to lock down comment sections and keep the debate from taking place because as soon as anyone has any facts it's crystal clear how full of shit they are.

If equality is the desired outcome, then this is having the opposite desired effect. I'll put it to you like this, if a random black person comes in and applies for a job in my office, I'll gladly interview him/her and smile and hear them out, but unless I have known that person for years, or somebody else that I know vouches for this person, there's no fucking way they're getting a job here. Not because I have some sort of problem with their ethnicity, it's just not worth the potential aggravation and lawsuits if someone just so happens to make this person feel slighted in any way during their time here.

Racism was all but dead in the US, and regardless of what side of this issue you fall on, nobody can argue that someone somewhere is making a concerted effort to revive it.

IML Gear Cream!
Obama resurrected racism and laid the foundation for all of this madness... which is fucking ironic since he was president! Such a systematic racist country , so much in fact there was a black president for 2 terms. Fucking bizzaro land

My wife is 1/2 Latin 1/2 black and hates all this blm bullshit. Her stance is her skin color has been nothing but beneficial to her, and can’t stand how there is zero personal accountability from the black community... everything thing is the white mans fault. It’s a sad state of affairs truly

My wife is 1/2 Latin 1/2 black and hates all this blm bullshit. Her stance is her skin color has been nothing but beneficial to her, and can’t stand how there is zero personal accountability from the black community... everything thing is the white mans fault. It’s a sad state of affairs truly

Although not my cup of tea, your wife sounds hot!
I agree, the lack of accountability is dumbfounding.
Like I said before, cops never kill (or even interact) with a black guy like me: a law abiding citizen.
There's ALWAYS something else going on..
a fight.. a weapon.. drugs.. refusing to obey lawful commands... something.

Obama resurrected racism and laid the foundation for all of this madness...
Howso?

Obama resurrected racism and laid the foundation for all of this madness...
Howso?

The first thing that comes to mind is propping up the Trayvon Martin lie, "Could have been my son" bullshit. That's what kicked all of this BLM shit off if you don't remember.

That's the just the first one that comes to mind. I'm sure anyone on here could start rattling off countless example, I know I can.

Yeah.i don't see a problem with his statement.
Whats wrong with it?
Or am I missing something.
It COULDA been his son no?

Everyone here is hitting all around the target but not one of you has landed a bullseye. If you want to know EXACTLY what's going on and why, you have to watch this video by an old Russian KGB agent who defected to the United States in the early '80s. His name is Yuri Bezmenov and this video is actually quite humorous. Everything he discusses, including the exact terminology being used today describes exactly what is happening to the United States. He warned us about this 40 damn years ago in speeches and talks around the country like the one in this video. It's an hour long but very entertaining and highly enlightening. Take the time to watch it and learn something today about the art of subverting a country. No it's not Obama's fault. He's just a tool. This is all coming from China. It's fifth generation, asymmetrical warfare. If you don't know what that is, look it up. We're going to lose because too many don't understand what is going on and don't realize that the war has already begun. Yuri explains all of it - forty years ago.

Obama’s rhetoric in Ferguson was a major stoking of racial flames. That was case and point false media narrative based on a race agenda.

He also had a general “if you oppose me it’s because I’m black” stance on everything.

I’m old enough to remember how this country was prior to his race baiting 8 years, and it wasn’t like this.

The stats and numbers do not in anyway support the systemic racism and racist police narrative. Facts matter more than feelings, and feeling like something is a certain way don’t make it so

Everyone here is hitting all around the target but not one of you has landed a bullseye. If you want to know EXACTLY what's going on and why, you have to watch this video by an old Russian KGB agent who defected to the United States in the early '80s. His name is Yuri Bezmenov and this video is actually quite humorous. Everything he discusses, including the exact terminology being used today describes exactly what is happening to the United States. He warned us about this 40 damn years ago in speeches and talks around the country like the one in this video. It's an hour long but very entertaining and highly enlightening. Take the time to watch it and learn something today about the art of subverting a country. No it's not Obama's fault. He's just a tool. This is all coming from China. It's fifth generation, asymmetrical warfare. If you don't know what that is, look it up. We're going to lose because too many don't understand what is going on and don't realize that the war has already begun. Yuri explains all of it - forty years ago.

Oh I completely understand and choose to just drill down in the micro-details from time to time anyways.

This will be the second time this morning I referred back to a thread a started in January when I was feeling very pessimistic about this whole situation...http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/108561-Unpopular-Opnion?highlight=

AMA just started a thread about it too, we're fucked buddy.

Yeah.i don't see a problem with his statement.
Whats wrong with it?
Or am I missing something.
It COULDA been his son no?

If he's saying that Trayvon could have been his son strictly due to the fact that Trayvon was black, then I already see a problem. That's like me saying that "Dylan Roof could have been my son.". What would be the purpose of that statement?

What he was implying was Trayvon was just a good ol' black kid who got attacked by a "White Hispanic" and was murdered. Which is not true. Obama's statement carries the same themes that the BLM movement as a whole carries, which is a lack of personal accountability and selective telling of the truth.

As far as the selective telling of truth goes, look no further than this photo that's been emblazoned onto the American psyche...

trayvonmartin_custom-4b6bfc70a96cfdee2643ec641873acd25fa79faa-s800-c85.jpg

It's dishonest because it intentionally portrays Trayvon Martin as something that he was not, a child. The Hollister shirt and big bright smile are laughable, obviously chosen to appeal to naïve white people.

Need another example? Cyntoia Brown...

181221105213-cyntoia-brown-age-16-medium-plus-169.jpg

A girl who ran away from home to live with a drug-dealing pimp and then murdered a man in cold blood being propped up as a child who fell victim to "self-trafficking" and had the courage to stand up to her oppressor.

That Cyntoia Brown narrative is complete bullshit if you didn't know. Don't take my word for it, do your own due diligence...

Get Shredded!
Now I see your pint castor.
But how do we KNOW Obama meant it that way just cuz of color?
He prob did seeing as he doesn't even have a son.
Point made.

Point made.

He doesn't have daughters either. Michael is a man and Barry is gay. Kids are adopted. Jeez, keep up will ya?

This Yuri Bezmanov has many videos, really highlighting the social side of this CAMPAIGN of anti americanism. That's one half, the other half is economic ( iresponsible, terrorism, campaign, black op ? I honestly don't know what to call it ? ) collapse of American superpower status ...

Point made.

I'd be willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt if there wasn't a pattern of division-stoking behavior from him and his wife over a period of 8 years, but even still I don't know what else "He could have been my son" could have possibly meant.

Now that he's no longer president he even says shit like this... "Well, because I think the police are given a task in our society of keeping a lid on communities that are suffering from broader injustices. "

Anybody who doesn't subscribe to the woke culture, SJW, BLM line of thinking would have a problem with the above statement, black people included.

Castor, I tatally get your point. Children n guns - well the child is a 18 yo gang banger, but the run the stats like a 10 yo who finds his dad's gun ?

They only showed pictures of a young sweet Trayvon, but the reality was he was a gold grill, tattooed, hooded thug. You can't fall for the media bullshit ...

How 15% of America has hi jacked the social narrative for 40 years amazes me.

Addendum : It could not have happened without honest examples of civil rights violations.

I'm TRYING HARD to see what he meant here..
Separatist comes to mind. This statement serves no purpose. He shouldn't have said this THAT way

Now that he's no longer president he even says shit like this... "Well, because I think the police are given a task in our society of keeping a lid on communities that are suffering from broader injustices. "

This Yuri Bezmanov has many videos, really highlighting the social side of this CAMPAIGN of anti americanism. That's one half, the other half is economic ( iresponsible, terrorism, campaign, black op ? I honestly don't know what to call it ? ) collapse of American superpower status ...

Watch the video. He doesn't do a deep dive into it in this video but he does mention that economic warfare is part of the destabilization phase.

The media's Travon ...

The real Travon ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-22-09-48-08.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-22-09-48-08.png
    735.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2021-04-22-09-49-26.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-22-09-49-26.png
    765.7 KB · Views: 10
Racism was all but dead in the US, and regardless of what side of this issue you fall on, nobody can argue that someone somewhere is making a concerted effort to revive it.

I've been saying this for awhile. BLM and Antifa have done more to fuel racism in the past couple of years than the KKK did in 150yrs. KKK is probably having a revival every weekend for new members right now. I can already hear their catchphrase. "See what happens when you let them get uppity?" I bet if I looked for 5 mins I could find a meme of it.

Back