• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Delta-8

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried Delta-8? If so, did you notice much of a difference between delta-8 and delta-9?

I've tried it. Less potent, less anxiety, kind of a chiller version of thc, imo.

I'd rather have regular flower and just keep it low dose to keep the anxiety down if that's what you'd want it for. Was looking for CBD when I picked it up and the guy sold me on it.

Never used real stuff in my life. I tried delta8 to help me sleep. For that it was quite good but I stopped because I didn't want to become dependent. From what I've read, most chemical depressants like THC or alcohol will put you to sleep but the sleep you get is low quality, light, and often lesser in REM sleep. I went too far with the delta8 one night and had a really unpleasant experience of feeling dizzy but not nauseous. I laid on the couch for a few hours and fell asleep but it was not fun at all. It reminded me of being on percocet, which I hate. If this is what getting high on weed is like, count me out.

Back