• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suspicious delivery text

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
USPS: the arranged delivery for the shipment 1z28702 got changed. Please confirm here: z2fxc.info/6uCL2zrD5W

Does this text message from USPS seem suspicious to anyone? I’ve never got a txt like this before, but the order is small enough that I doubt any agency would waste their time.

Let me know if anyone has any insight.
Thank you

What exactly got changed? I’ve had delivery dates get changed. Only because the suck these days.

Yeah bro you need to be alittle more specific...

That could mean a number of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not sure, that order number wasn’t a tracking number. They’re just asking me to confirm it’s my order. It only shipped out yesterday. You ever here of anything like this?

I placed an order with Monster for like $230, nothing crazy. I waited a week then emailed them very politely and said I understand it’s tough now but if they had an idea when it would ship I’d be grateful. They said it would ship that week. Yesterday they said it shipped and would be here in 3 days. Then at 6:35 I got that txt.

Did you sign up for text alerts on USPS when you checked the tracking?

When you check tracking it gives you the option of notification by text and or email. If you checked those boxes off and entered your phone number then yes, that is common for that to happen.

How else would they have your phone number unless you gave it to them?

That is a scam text bro. I have seen it before. Google it. Whatever you do don't click the link or you will likely infect your phone or it will ask you for personal information. It has nothing to do with your order or usps.

- - - Updated - - -

They wouldn't. This is a common scam text.
Did you sign up for text alerts on USPS when you checked the tracking?

When you check tracking it gives you the option of notification by text and or email. If you checked those boxes off and entered your phone number then yes, that is common for that to happen.

How else would they have your phone number unless you gave it to them?

I placed an order with Monster for like $230, nothing crazy. I waited a week then emailed them very politely and said I understand it’s tough now but if they had an idea when it would ship I’d be grateful. They said it would ship that week. Yesterday they said it shipped and would be here in 3 days. Then at 6:35 I got that txt.

My guess is that the text is spam and isn't related to your actual Monster order. I've received a few spam/fishing texts like that before.

Thank you bro, I got suspicious when I tried to call the phone # and it just rang with no voice mail, usps would have and automated system (I’m on hold with them now). Thank you for confirming, I appreciate it.

IML Gear Cream!
I just got this same text yesterday, and have NOTHING being shipped to me at the moment (no AAS or regular mail orders)....

It’s a scam. Ignore it.

0d3a3859ef621e6e2318175ede2e4c12.jpg

Dude seriously this thread has gone far enough. Have you never had a scam phone call for insurance on your car which you don’t have. Or have you ever been texted about a trip you won. Come on bro it’s not that big of a deal. Delete the text and move on. Your pack will arrive as it should.

Your welcome....

I've gotten this same text and I wasn't even waiting on anything. It's a scam text, ignore and delete.

LOL yup, did anyone ever click on the link? Let me know what happens. :joint:
I just got this same text yesterday, and have NOTHING being shipped to me at the moment (no AAS or regular mail orders)....

It’s a scam. Ignore it.

0d3a3859ef621e6e2318175ede2e4c12.jpg

It's a phishing scam. Don't click on the link.

Bro that’s a scam, nothing to do with anything at all. Pure scam, random

My guy, phishing scams are at an all time high as well as robocalls. Don’t recognize the number? Don’t answer it. Weird text message with link? Do not click it. Whatever you do NEVER click a link from an unknown sender. I’ve had to explain this to my mother several times.

I’ve been getting maybe 3-4 scam texts a day.

My guy, phishing scams are at an all time high as well as robocalls. Don’t recognize the number? Don’t answer it. Weird text message with link? Do not click it. Whatever you do NEVER click a link from an unknown sender. I’ve had to explain this to my mother several times.

I’ve been getting maybe 3-4 scam texts a day.
Exactly...too many scams out there and some people aren't savvy enough to recognize them. I don't click on links in email either unless the sender is in my whitelist.

There's malware out there that will take over your mobile device...

lol it just looks like a random spam text trying to get your info. hopefully you were not dumb enough to enter any of your info or tracking numbers when you clicked it.

lol it just looks like a random spam text trying to get your info. hopefully you were not dumb enough to enter any of your info or tracking numbers when you clicked it.
That's the sneakiest trick in the book. if you entered tracking info someone could divert your package (or worse).

Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I got a call earlier today from a lady named Amy about my extended car warranty expiring but I should have like 3 more years on it. I’m really confused.

Not long after that I got another call from the IRS threatening to come to my house and rape me if I don’t send them prepaid visas...

What should I do?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got a call earlier today from a lady named Amy about my extended car warranty expiring but I should have like 3 more years on it. I’m really confused.

Not long after that I got another call from the IRS threatening to come to my house and rape me if I don’t send them prepaid visas...

What should I do?

I just ignore them and not give any info to those fraudsters. I lease my car so I got the protection plan straight from the dealer so I know most of these car warranty places are really boiler room scams. As for the IRS, they don't call people like that. They mail letters.

I just ignore them and not give any info to those fraudsters. I lease my car so I got the protection plan straight from the dealer so I know most of these car warranty places are really boiler room scams. As for the IRS, they don't call people like that. They mail letters.

Good deal, when the agent said he was gonna come to my house and rape me I started to think maybe he wasn’t legit. Either that or I really really fucked my taxes up...

Good deal, when the agent said he was gonna come to my house and rape me I started to think maybe he wasn’t legit. Either that or I really really fucked my taxes up...

Better be locked and loaded...

Got nothing to do with your order bro. Me and my wife get those every so often ( and I’ve never ordered anything yet) Just a spam txt...

Back