• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

*LGD-3033* The Impossible SARM is back @ GYMnTONIC

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This compound is next to impossible to source for most users.

Back in stock now (Sell out risk is very high)

http://stores.gymntonic.com/lgd-3033-dry-lgd-supercharger-singles/

BTPlgd3033__64358.1617140234.1280.1280.png

btpLGD3033label__31821.1617140234.1280.1280.png

LGD 3033(Ligandrol (Dry version))
Lean Muscle - Bodyfat Loss
Less prostate effect. Less water retention. Better overall effects on the body. You want to administer it 2-3x per day. 10-20mgs is common. 30mgs is higher end. Treats muscle wasting and osteoporosis aka this strengthens bones. Great if you lift heavy or are injured.

Last edited:
This compound is next to impossible to source for most users.

Back in stock now (Sell out risk is very high)

http://stores.gymntonic.com/lgd-3033-dry-lgd-supercharger-singles/

BTPlgd3033__64358.1617140234.1280.1280.png

btpLGD3033label__31821.1617140234.1280.1280.png

LGD 3033(Ligandrol (Dry version))
Lean Muscle - Bodyfat Loss
Less prostate effect. Less water retention. Better overall effects on the body. You want to administer it 2-3x per day. 10-20mgs is common. 30mgs is higher end. Treats muscle wasting and osteoporosis aka this strengthens bones. Great if you lift heavy or are injured.

Nice that it’s available! OTW

Max
#3033#leangainz

Is this the upgraded version that’s the better one then the original? I might be thinking of another Sarm that just got a makeover.

Is this the upgraded version that’s the better one then the original? I might be thinking of another Sarm that just got a makeover.

What I read vs. 4033

LGD 3303 is chemically similar to LGD 4033. The difference lies in how the two affect prostate weight and muscle gain. The androgenic impact on the body is minimal with LGD 3303. LGD 3303 is dry, and contributes to recognizable muscular fullness because of its impact on nitrogen retention. Half life is six hours.

So basically you won’t gain the water. I hear a lot of guys have less water using NPP vs Deca,
so maybe this is a similar situation. I will be trying it after I get enough to run it along w YK11 and some other supps. Got 1 so far.

Max

Yep its supposedly much better. I havent used it personally but plenty of clients who have

Its very very hard to get.

Not only is the price of mine going up, but I can't say I will be able to even source this for much longer with all thats going on.

Grab what you can while it exists :)

I've been taking this for about a month now, from another company though.

20mg pre-workout seems to be the sweet spot. Insane pumps, comparable to DBol.. if not more intense. 30mg and the pumps are paralyzing.

Also taking a little bit of Test, NPP, and Mast with it.. but fairly lower dosages than I used to run. Muscles are still incredibly full.. all the time. Strength and endurance also are way up.

20mg pre-workout seems to be the sweet spot. Insane pumps, comparable to DBol.. if not more intense. 30mg and the pumps are paralyzing.

Also taking a little bit of Test, NPP, and Mast with it.. but fairly lower dosages than I used to run. Muscles are still incredibly full.. all the time. Strength and endurance also are way up.

Man I've been checking in on your log but you haven't posted much in there over the past several days...... How's that going bro? My original research into the LGD-3033 came from reading your log and what you were running. I just ordered and can't wait to receive it.

I'm currently running a moderate dose of Test E; ~400 mg/wk. along with 50 mg/day Tbol and ~26 mg/day of SR-9009. I'm liking the results. Nothing drastic, but definitely seeing some lines that I usually don't see. I'm wondering if I should drop the Tbol when I get the LGD or run together or what? Feedback from you guys will be appreciated......

Are you splitting the dose up over a few times per day? This has a short half life I believe.

https://rhtp.org/lgd-3033/

IML Gear Cream!
I've ran Lgd 3303 before and the pumps were insane . Is this 3303 or mislabeled Wes?

I've ran Lgd 3303 before and the pumps were insane . Is this 3303 or mislabeled Wes?

It's 3033 sir

I have 4033 too.

Sorry yeah its 3303. Its in error so much you can find it as 3033 now everywhere. Same thing.

Sorry I didnt realize that was what ur asking :)

Man I've been checking in on your log but you haven't posted much in there over the past several days...... How's that going bro? My original research into the LGD-3033 came from reading your log and what you were running. I just ordered and can't wait to receive it.

I'm currently running a moderate dose of Test E; ~400 mg/wk. along with 50 mg/day Tbol and ~26 mg/day of SR-9009. I'm liking the results. Nothing drastic, but definitely seeing some lines that I usually don't see. I'm wondering if I should drop the Tbol when I get the LGD or run together or what? Feedback from you guys will be appreciated......

If things are going well with what you are currently running, I'd stick with that. Then, add in the LGD-3033 when you are done with the TBol.

I take it all at once about 30 minutes prior to lifting.

What I have noticed most about the LGD-3033.. is that it is kind of like one of those "mind fuck" drugs. Gonna try to make this make since.. so hold on.

First, the pumps are insane.. but honestly, most orals that you take pre-workout will give a nice pump. That's not what I want to focus on. What sticks out to me most.. the "mind fuck" part of it, is the increased endurance and workload you can put yourself through. You just don't get tired. Dare I say anadrol ecs?

Lean dry mass, high endurance, insane pumps...... sounds more and more like Tbol except Tbol is very slow where this is much faster from what I've read.

I was looking for something else for a PWO and as always I think of Dbol for the pump factor. I may be pulling the trigger on this for PWO..
If it's comparable to Dbol in that aspect, I'm game!

T.D. Today.... very quick Turnaround!

Alpha mood is my #1 selling Nootropic, take in am on empty stomach w cup of coffee

The red pack is Big Bang, that acts just like old school Jack3d with 75mgs of dmaa per serving

Enjoy :)

Get Shredded!
be05c5424f067c3318b29035d42ab0ac.plist

Gymntonic Proper Stack

Max

Back